Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist (32706 Views)

2019: JOURNALIST REVEALS HOW FGN AIDED NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE SEALED DEAL WITH HIM / 2019: Canada-based Journalist Reveals How Fed Govt Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape / Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
When FFK said such words, did u believe him? How such are u dat d person never formulate dis stories to realm wit all d alleged stories concerning d whereabout of Kanu since he departed.
I knw my Kanu, he will come back for dis writer.
But bf u forget, Kanu clamoured for election boycott in 2015 and dis is not d first tym of saying such

Nobody heard him den bcoz no govt was supporting now the power of APC is working
Where is he parents
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Online4u: 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
Watch The Live Interview!!!
IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Stopped!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-ZUk6B5kcE
[LIVE BROADCAST] #IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu delivers his Speech from Radio #Biafra Studio in London

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Anusiemgood(m): 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Last Friday, Uzu Awka a known ex-convict in London paid 50 million to Nnamdi Kanu.

On Saturday, Nnamdi Kanu went on air to call Atiku a camerounian.

Uzu Awka had a history with Buhari in London when he visited for the anti-corruption conference. He was arrested and detained for attacking Buhari's convoy.

Attacking a visiting Head of State in a foreign soil is treason but Uzu Awka was released. The release was suspicious then.

Nnamdi Kanu removed IPOB London Coordinator and replaced him with Uzu Awka and in few days, Uzu Awka paid 50 million to NK and he went on air against Atiku.

Where did an ex-con get 50 million Naira?
nawaooo
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by teufelein(f): 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
Do you know that...
The 1963 Republican Constitution was NEVER set aside by referendum or by an Act of Parliament constituted under that constitution?
Do you know that as long as the 1963 Constitution is LEGALLY in force, no other constitution could be legal?
Do you know that Constitutions are passed into Law AFTER the federating units might have voted to adopt it or by direct plebiscite?
Do you know that the 1999 constitution NEVER passed through any known legal process to pass it into law?
Do you know that until the 1963 Republican Constitution is set aside through referendum, that constitution remains the ONLY legal document with which Nigeria must be governed?
Do you know that the 1999 constitution is essentially a criminal document?
Do you know that by International Legal Convention, all proceeds of criminality are essentially criminal?
Now you should know, that by the establishment of criminality of the 1999 constitution, all elected officials under the criminal document of 1999, are actually products of a criminality and by extension, criminals themselves?
From the foregoing, the president, vice president, governors, national and state assembly members, and local government chairmen, are actually criminals by benefitting and helping to prop a criminal edifice?
Yes, and all those that were trained in the Nigerian Law Schools on the interpretation of the 1999 constitution, were simply trained, to study and interpret a criminal document!
Now you understand why Nigeria isn't working? Almost 200 million people have been duped into living under a criminal establishment! You still wonder why corruption is endemic and the so-called leaders are basking in corruption?
Because the very set-up of Nigeria post 1966, is one huge, criminal edifice!
Those who support this criminality, are inadvertently criminals!
Go and call the police; you've been told the truth!
#thinkAgain...I know it's difficult though, but try; for once, think while it's still legal! Think!!!

1 Like

Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by joe120120(m): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mediahelm:
An International Media personality and presenter, George Chukwu, has revealed some details surrounding an alleged deal that led to the release of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, by the Nigeria Government.

In a Statement to from Toronto, Canada, the renowned presenter with Canada’s Afroglobal Television and Vice-President of the Nigeria Canadian Association (NCA) said he got reliable information from sources in the deep background from Aso Rock how the IPOB leader was arrested during the military exercise in his hometown along with his parents in 2017 and held in Bonny, Rivers State under solitary confinement and released after the former Director-General, DG, of the Department of State Services, DSS, Moman Daura, working together with the former Governor of Abia State, Orji Uzor Kalu, convinced President Muhammadu Buhari and Abba Kyari to recruit him to work for the state.

Chukwu said,

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/canada-based-journalist-reveals-how-fed.html

F
A
K
E
News
fake news
not for biafrans
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
When FFK said such words, did u believe him? How such are u dat d person never formulate dis stories to realm wit all d alleged stories concerning d whereabout of Kanu since he departed.
I knw my Kanu, he will come back for dis writer.
But bf u forget, Kanu clamoured for election boycott in 2015 and dis is not d first tym of saying such
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/nnamdi-kanu-kept-nigerian-naval-warship-bayelsa-fani-kayode/amp/
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Ndubest123(m): 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
Hmmmm but why has he not mentioned anything about his parents since he resurfaced and I remembered him saying in the video that army has invaded his home, so how did he escape. This write has got me thinking
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
Warship:

You are right.

The next war will be fought in the West and North of Nigeria.

i am just telling you the truth my friend, And there will be no war in Yoruba Land
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Warship: 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

i am just telling you the truth my friend, And there will be no war in Yoruba Land

No Problem.

Time will tell where the warfronts will be located at.

Take note that, the West and North will be hot zones.
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
Warship:

No Problem.

Time will tell where the warfronts will be located at.

Take note that, the West and North will be hot zones.

Keep deceiving Yourself
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by IkennaDavid1(m): 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
I seriously wonder how some Igbo people who have been stereotyped to be wise, cunning, sensible and even crafty will allow one man like KANU to beguile and con them.

Its foolishness for any sensible Igbo man to think of election boycott because it doesn't stop the election from holding, it will only reduce the number of votes our preferred candate will get and thereby favouring the other party. Also the election boycott will not stop the swearing in of whoever is declared winner on Feb 16.

Remember Nnamdi KANU is in Europe and does not feel the heat we feel in Nigeria. For our collective interests, we should vote any candidate who will better the lot of the Igbo nation and reduce our plight while still keeping in mind our Biafran heritage.
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
uzohrome:
See rubbish, Buhari will arrest Nnadi and let him go Scot free ... This write up was composed from the gutter. Kanu's parents are safe and location not hidden. Election bycut is sacrosanct and nothing anybody can do about it.

How did kanu escape?
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
ClearFlair:
Another mad person. Atiku supporters are just daft people.

So because he is Canada-based, that means he has common sense abi. Rubbish.

How did kanu escape
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Kahujadekadura: 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:

Nobody heard him den bcoz no govt was supporting now the power of APC is working
Where is he parents
This is free world. U can make research on that and come and tell us where they are
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Kahujadekadura: 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
vankaid:

Yes oo, I be PDP agent will your leader accept he is APC agent?
Case closed
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Kahujadekadura: 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
sassysure:

What do you mean?
I mean what u think I mean
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Kahujadekadura: 11:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
vankaid:

grin grin grin grin grin

So its now the fault of your phone?

If your phone auto corrects your write up, you correct it back before posting naa.

Ol boy, stop telling everybody here you are one nwa aba na anya Keke na Obosi.
U don finish ur trash. I need more it
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Sagay212: 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
Daft cursed iPods will believe as usual. The most fool.sh humans to ever walk the surface of the earth.
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Konquest: 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mediahelm:
An International Media personality and presenter, George Chukwu, has revealed some details surrounding an alleged deal that led to the release of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, by the Nigeria Government.

In a Statement to from Toronto, Canada, the renowned presenter with Canada’s Afroglobal Television and Vice-President of the Nigeria Canadian Association (NCA) said he got reliable information from sources in the deep background from Aso Rock how the IPOB leader was arrested during the military exercise in his hometown along with his parents in 2017 and held in Bonny, Rivers State under solitary confinement and released after the former Director-General, DG, of the Department of State Services, DSS, Moman Daura, working together with the former Governor of Abia State, Orji Uzor Kalu, convinced President Muhammadu Buhari and Abba Kyari to recruit him to work for the state.

Chukwu said,

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/canada-based-journalist-reveals-how-fed.html

The original writer's so - called underground
source is Fake!

PMB would never release Nnamdi willingly.

That Shite leader in Kaduna is still being held
since 2016 with his wife.

Fake News from Canada!
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by nellynonso: 12:52am On Feb 07, 2019
How did you escape from your mother’s womb?
soulpeppersoup:

How did kanu escape
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by dochenaj: 1:00am On Feb 07, 2019
globemoney01:

Desperate PDP media are trying so hard to incite igbos agains Kanu.. Waste of time
Are you Igbo? Are you the one being incited? So why drink panadol for another person's headache?
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by dochenaj: 1:03am On Feb 07, 2019
fk001:
Igbo's want to betray Nnamdi KANU.
Pls IPOB should not believe all these lies cooked by PDP agents, KANU is a hero he tried and still trying to liberate Igbo's From shackles of Nigeria..

Continue with your sarcasms.
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by poseidon12: 5:00am On Feb 07, 2019
This story makes sense. I have always suspected that Nnamdi Kanu works for Buhari.
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 07, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
I mean what u think I mean
Swerve.
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 07, 2019
nellynonso:
How did you escape from your mother’s womb?

From a reliable source I heard kanu was taken by militants into the creek. From the above report it's now clear that the federal government were the militants.
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by rhames(m): 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu is a double agent for these western countries. Trust him at your own peril.
Re: 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist by deyahaya: 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
If anybody will compromise on the issue of secession case not our Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million / Levy For Governor’s Perfume: Rivers Women Protest / Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.