Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,672 members, 7,827,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts (3900 Views)

Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks / Yay Or Nay? Bridesmaids Flashing Their Butts In Wedding Photos / The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts by philip0906(m): 11:07am On Aug 21, 2010
Odunnu:

I'm sure u r dehydratd beta get a glass of water.
used 2 think u were a spam bot lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts by 1105(f): 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2010
I wont lie but that girl in odunnu's profile,

is so fyne and naturalistic that make me wanna kiss kiss kiss hmm,
Re: Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts by UyiIredia(m): 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2010
190.:

I wont lie but that girl in odunnu's profile,
is so fyne and naturalistic that make me wanna  kiss kiss kiss hmm,

keeps a steady face & opens his mouth to shout >>> lesbo !!! lesbo !!! lesbo !!! >>> u a 'Nicki Minaj' too

but the girl fine sha !!!  grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts by release190(m): 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2010
^^
Im telling u,
I know say that babe nor be odunnu, cos if she is that gurl in her profile then we both wud have never had issues back then (Thank God its resolved nw)
Re: Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts by Odunnu: 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2010
philip0906:

used 2 think u were a spam bot lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I'l assume u r havin fun and wantd 2say smthn funny.Its ok with me.I'l let it lie nw.
@190,i'v said it times without numbr,i'l take d pains of saying it again jst because I knw u are jst a step away frm being an slowpoke (U r so slow in undrstanding).
Stay away frm Me!Yes Me!
No?i'l get u banned again!
Re: Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts by Mobinga: 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2010
@
googles:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

yea yea yea

my a[i]s[/i]s is my a[i]ss[/i]et mehn

My face is butt ugly but my bootay pretty fine. . . .RO RO ROGER THAT !!!

LIAR liar! I've seen those dimples kiss kiss
Odunnu:

I'l assume u r havin fun and wantd 2say smthn funny.Its ok with me.I'l let it lie nw.
@190,i'v said it times without numbr,i'l take d pains of saying it again jst because I knw u are jst a step away frm being an slowpoke (U r so slow in undrstanding).
Stay away frm Me!Yes Me!

WHY ARE YOU sO BleepIng PARANOID??
angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts by release190(m): 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2010
Odunnu:

Stay away frm Me!Yes Me!

com'on odunnu,
I jst wanna say HI, and appriciate that beauty~
Re: Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts by googles: 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2010
Mobinga:

@
LIAR liar! I've seen those dimples  kiss kiss

Re: Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts by Mobinga: 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2010
googles:

kiss kiss lol. . I tink we shud really hook up cheesy
Re: Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts by Odunnu: 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2010
Mobinga,did u luk up d word 'paranoid' in a dictionary b4 using it hia?No? Plz do so nxt tym
Re: Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts by googles: 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2010
Mobinga:

kiss kiss lol. . I tink we shud really hook up cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

MOBINGA !!!
Re: Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts by Mobinga: 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2010
I'm damn serious!! gimme ur email address kiss
Re: Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts by saintneo(m): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2010
190 again!

them don do am again?
Re: Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts by googles: 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2010
Added you already  cheesyi got magic  wink
Re: Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts by adosjun(m): 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2010
Google nice backside, Can't stop luking @ dat pro pic
Re: Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts by queeneve: 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2010

to make you feel BETTER,

I AM BUTT UGLY WITH MOSQUITO BITE BOOTY

I HAVE ONE TOOTH

I HAVE ONE EYE

I HAVE THREE TOES TOTAL AND TWO FINGERS TOTAL

I HAVE BONE PROTRUDED THROUGH MY SKIN

I HAVE ONE STRAND OF HAIR WITH A BOW ON IT

MY LIPS LOOK LIKE FLOUR PASTE WITH ANTS CRAWLING ON IT

THAT WHAT I LOOK LIKE 190, FEEL BETTER?
Re: Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts by Tosinville(m): 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2010
All those shawtiez dem ugly *speakin coverin ma mouth*
Re: Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts by vivaladiva(f): 6:42am On Aug 22, 2010
if ur yansh fine pass ur face ---u post ur yansh
if ur face fine pass ur yansh u post ur face
if both yansh, n face all fine---na full lenght foto be dat

b v weary of face foto wiv no body
n be very weary of yansh foto wiv no face

but i fear face foto pass because the rest fit be ota yama yama
Re: Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts by na2day2(m): 6:51am On Aug 22, 2010
vivaladiva:

if your yansh fine pass your face ---u post your yansh
if your face fine pass your yansh u post your face
if both yansh, n face all fine---na full lenght foto be dat

b v weary of face foto wiv no body
n be very weary of yansh foto wiv no face

but i fear face foto pass because the rest fit be ota yama yama

in ur case, we shld be very very very weary of "no pic" abi? abi u no hear say "at all at all" na hin bad pass? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts by vivaladiva(f): 7:12am On Aug 22, 2010
u beta be over over weary sef if u like, me i no fit ever post my pic on nl, at least i remain a mystery
dis place wey dem no like alternative views, small time dem don call u ashewo and things----------i beg oooooo, i certainly dont want anybody joining the dots so easily
even if i dont give a sh-it which i dont, my family friends and boyfriend r not so amoured up to deal with people wiv less than average brain capacity

i put picture for fbook wey i dey smoke cigar my sister send me one long email say i dey put the family name to shame----how cld u vivaladiva, she said, i tot u were an angel----i say na which time i put am in writing say i be engel----i beg oooooo----do ur own make i do my own oooooo
Re: Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts by MissTia(f): 7:13am On Aug 22, 2010
sha, this whole topic don make me vex some how.

lipsrsealed  cry

but to say the least
i think the whole obsession has to do with Nigerian woman in general feeling subjected to
have the perfect "shape" and "backside"
due to todays culture and naive
beliefs and opinions of some people that
shall remain un-named.

grin
Re: Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts by na2day2(m): 8:36am On Aug 22, 2010
vivaladiva:

u beta be over over weary sef if u like, me i no fit ever post my pic on nl, at least i remain a mystery
dis place wey dem no like alternative views, small time dem don call u ashewo and things----------i beg oooooo, i certainly dont want anybody joining the dots so easily
even if i dont give a sh-it which i dont, my family friends and boyfriend r not so amoured up to deal with people wiv less than average brain capacity

i put picture for fbook wey i dey smoke cigar my sister send me one long email say i dey put the family name to shame----how cld u vivaladiva, she said, i tot u were an angel----i say na which time i put am in writing say i be engel----i beg oooooo----do your own make i do my own oooooo

LMAO! angel? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy that got me cracking! grin grin grin grin

MissTia:

sha, this whole topic don make me vex some how.

lipsrsealed  cry

but to say the least
i think the whole obsession has to do with Nigerian woman in general feeling subjected to
have the perfect "shape" and "backside"
due to todays culture and naive
beliefs and opinions of some people that
shall remain un-named.

grin

prove it, post ya pic
Re: Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts by Tosinville(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2010
Every girlz without pic on NL and cannot give their facebook name out 4 folks to search then they are "shortiez dem ugly" *stil closin ma mouth*
Re: Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts by MissTia(f): 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2010
na2day?:

LMAO! angel? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy that got me cracking! grin grin grin grin

prove it, post ya pic

prove wat, that you're a stupid ignoramus? i didn't say i was one of dem. but i rlly dnt hav much to prove
Re: Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts by yme1(f): 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2010
vivaladiva:

i put picture for fbook wey i dey smoke cigar my sister send me one long email say i dey put the family name to shame----how cld u vivaladiva, she said, i tot u were an angel----i say na which time i put am in writing say i be engel----i beg oooooo----do your own make i do my own oooooo
ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts by Mobinga: 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2010
googles:

Added you already  cheesyi got magic  wink

temi??
Re: Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts by Onchedu(m): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2010
Abeg gimme list of the profiles with fine butt let me go and investigate. shocked
Re: Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts by release190(m): 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2010
^^
stat by checking googles nyash,
It looks weak from the east
and firm from the north-west,
But from center, Ohh la la, FIRM-A-CIOUS.
@tymes i even stare @ her B-cleavage which she flaunts around me and makes my mouth dry within secondz,
Re: Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts by release190(m): 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2010
queeneve:

to make you feel BETTER,

I AM BUTT UGLY WITH MOSQUITO BITE BOOTY

I HAVE ONE TOOTH

I HAVE ONE EYE

I HAVE THREE TOES TOTAL AND TWO FINGERS TOTAL

I HAVE BONE PROTRUDED THROUGH MY SKIN

I HAVE ONE STRAND OF HAIR WITH A BOW ON IT

MY LIPS LOOK LIKE FLOUR PASTE WITH ANTS CRAWLING ON IT

THAT WHAT I LOOK LIKE 190, FEEL BETTER?

JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT, grin grin
Re: Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts by Tosinville(m): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2010
(*¿*)
Re: Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts by googles: 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2010
release190:

^^
stat by checking googles nyash,
It looks weak from the east
and firm from the north-west,
But from center, Ohh la la, FIRM-A-CIOUS.
@tymes i even stare @ her B-cleavage which she flaunts around me and makes my mouth dry within secondz,

Are you on dry fast ?? angry angry angry angry angry

Av told you to stop describing me or my body parts wat is yur problem ?

wat part of stop cant you wrap your brain around angry
Re: Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts by queeneve: 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2010
Good, the bill is in the mail,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? / She Can't Read Nor Write: What Should I Do? / Possible Gay Nigerian Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.