Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Finger Condom: How To Use, Benefits, Side Effects And Precautions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finger Condom: How To Use, Benefits, Side Effects And Precautions (1299 Views)

Vigorelle Female Sexual Enhancement Cream : Warnings, Benefits & Side Effects! / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finger Condom: How To Use, Benefits, Side Effects And Precautions by evanso6226(f): 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
Finger condoms offer a safe and sanitary way to engage in the form of sexual penetration known as fingering. Fingering can also be referred to as digital sex or heavy petting. Finger condoms are often called finger cots.

Fingering is a relatively low-risk form of sexual intercourse. Fingering cannot result in pregnancy as long as sperm is not introduced into a vagina via the fingers.

The chance of contracting an STI from fingering is low, but it’s possible. For this reason, the use of a protective barrier like a finger condom is a safe choice.

You can find finger condoms online and in the first aid section of some drug stores, but they are not as widely available or commonly used for fingering as gloves. Therefore check out the practical example of how to use finger condoms, it's negative effects etc via the link below

https://www.dailyhealthytips.co/2019/02/finger-condom-instructions-benefits.html?m=1

Re: Finger Condom: How To Use, Benefits, Side Effects And Precautions by Headlesschicken(m): 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
grin grin Dix folks v run out of ideas on what to produce..
Re: Finger Condom: How To Use, Benefits, Side Effects And Precautions by CreepyBlackpool: 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
Biko what does one need a finger condom forundecided

Do men now ejaculate from the fingers

1 Like

Re: Finger Condom: How To Use, Benefits, Side Effects And Precautions by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
I will buy one for my magic fingers that makes women scream

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Maiduguri, Anyone To Welcome Me A Perfect Way? / This Lady Is Surprised Why Her Man Had To Ask Her To Offer This / Bbnaija 2019 Housemate Hug, Kiss And Romance In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.