Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem (20266 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) / Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick / Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem by Bazoukaa: 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
Wishing you all a great week
Re: Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem by Bazoukaa: 9:54am On Jul 08, 2019
Happy new week to everyone
Re: Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem by Bazoukaa: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
Call/Chat us via whatsapp..confidentiality guaranteed always.
Re: Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem by Zammy123(m): 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
Doesn't work
Re: Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem by Knox123(m): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
Zammy123:
Doesn't work

Really? grin

Did u used it as directed?
Re: Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem by Zammy123(m): 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
Knox123:

Really? grin

Did u used it as directed?

Yes
Though I didn't buy the bazooka cream from him
But it's the same product from the acclaimed Dr zoh

His own might work oh but I'm just sharing my own experience
Re: Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem by Knox123(m): 7:13am On Jul 09, 2019
Zammy123:

Yes
Though I didn't buy the bazooka cream from him
But it's the same product from the acclaimed Dr zoh

His own might work oh but I'm just sharing my own experience

Bro....
U re cool for sharing ur experience with the product. It is left for Dr. Zoh to come online and prove u wrong.

grin grin
Re: Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem by Bazoukaa: 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
I believe he used the oda imitation product made to be made by Dr zoh.Thanking zammy for clarifying the source was different ..there are several products named Bazouka. But this is the package design of the original one.
Re: Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem by Bazoukaa: 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
Contact or WhatsApp for bazouka
Re: Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem by Bazoukaa: 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2019
Effective solution for manhood enlargement. Visible results after few weeks of use as directed on the package.
This is the ORIGINAL BAZOUKA that have been copied by so many impersonators. Freshly sourced from DR ZOH himself.
This product has no side effects.
Contact me to get yours.
Re: Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem by Bazoukaa: 12:26am On Jul 13, 2019
Greetings from Dr Zoh

Re: Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem by sayisayi(m): 5:30am On Jul 13, 2019
cooldood:

If you are lolling and don’t want to give a straight answer here, then it means you’re not sure of your product.

The LOL is because the guy do comedy sef. Forget am. If you learn technique, fit make that 8.5 feel like 11 inch sef
Re: Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem by Bazoukaa: 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
Dr ZOH also has butt/boobs enlarging solution that have been putting smiles on ladies faces.Happy election weeknd

Re: Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem by Bazoukaa: 10:24am On Jul 14, 2019
Happy sunday
Re: Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem by Bazoukaa: 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
dont be shy to solve a problem..contact us today...our clients dealings are in extreme confidentiality
Re: Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem by Bazoukaa: 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
Good pm
Re: Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem by Bazoukaa: 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
Available vi call/WhatsApp
Re: Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem by Bazoukaa: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
effective solution for manhood enlargement
Re: Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem by Bazoukaa: 7:58am On Jul 20, 2019
Available.
Re: Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem by Bazoukaa: 2:22am On Jul 21, 2019
Feel free to reach out on call/ WhatsApp confidentiality guaranteed
Re: Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem by Bazoukaa: 8:36am On Jul 21, 2019
Happy Sunday!
Re: Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem by Bazoukaa: 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
Available
Re: Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem by Bazoukaa: 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
Bazouka is available
Re: Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem by Bazoukaa: 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
Available
Re: Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem by tobby20: 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
I don't trust this shit .but what do I know . at least I'm okay with my 1inch dick
Re: Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem by Bazoukaa: 8:15am On Jul 22, 2019
Good morning. smiley
Re: Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem by Bazoukaa: 6:24am On Jul 24, 2019
Good morning
Re: Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem by Koko1119: 7:33am On Jul 24, 2019
Do u ave office here in abuja or karu LG in nassarawa pls let no.
Re: Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem by Bazoukaa: 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
Koko1119:
Do u ave office here in abuja or karu LG in nassarawa pls let no.

No but we ship nationwide..pls call or WhatsApp the line
Re: Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem by Bazoukaa: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
Reach us for ur BAZOUKA today
Re: Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem by Bazoukaa: 9:38am On Jul 26, 2019
Effective solution for manhood enlargement. Visible results after few weeks of use as directed on the package.
This is the ORIGINAL BAZOUKA that have been copied by so many impersonators. Freshly sourced from DR ZOH himself.
This product has no side effects.
Contact me to get yours

Re: Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem by Bazoukaa: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
Contact for ur
Bazouka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Get Jealous When They See A Guy They Friendzoned Move On? / FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out / How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.