Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. (21085 Views)

Abia Commences Demolition Of Ariaria, Publishes Names Of Affected Persons / Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market / The West Only Began To Enjoy Constant Light In The 1960s, So Nigeria Is On Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
It can't atone for the blood wasted during Python Dance.

Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by hadasther: 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
Great Discounts on Jumia...Join the Jumia Discount Party here: https:///2MS07eW
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by EbuGeneral(m): 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
Which electricity?

80% to 90% of shops connected don't use the light due to outrageous charges and inconsistency. My shop included.
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
Peaceontome247:
God bless PMB/PYO God bless Nigerians
NEXT LEVEL....

Read the news. It isnt Buhari's handiwork. Even if îs...
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by TheAngry1: 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
They will still hate Buhari...shildren of hate
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by princetom1(m): 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
chozzy:
Let's hear word jare.

Enough of these celebration of mediocrity

Larfage in Ewekoro generates over 60MW for its cement plant.

Buhari and his minions will not allow us drink water because of 9MW Perkins gas generator.

I though am the only one that noticed, it's just a generator... Sooner than later, it will become story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
chozzy:
Let's hear word jare.

Buhari and his minions will not allow us drink water because of 9MW Perkins gas generator.

During Jonathans period, you will not have the battery life to on your data and comment on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by EbuGeneral(m): 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=deomelo post=75477187][/quote]

Which affordable?
light that charges N50 per electric bulb and N150 per electric fan. calculate if you have 10 bulbs and 3 fans and check how much you'll be paying daily and tell me how it is affordable.

by the way, since Jibril came to Aba, the light has gone off till date. Even Heritage Bank inside the market that has no generating set have ditched the one chance light.
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
anonymous1759:

Go and sleep

Ok
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by OhiOfIhima: 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Private investment. Tomorrow APC thieves will add it as part of their achievements

It happened because they gave room to the investors to came in.
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by skyhighweb(m): 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
Healthybiz:
4k out of 37k
people will see it as achievement
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Afamed: 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Private investment. Tomorrow APC thieves will add it as part of their achievements
Name the private investors? PDP e propaganda

1 Like

Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by ozo13(m): 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
Babzrockman:
Well it is a good development. I also enjoy power supply at least 20hrs a day
here na almost 24/7 o for birnin kebbi
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Buffalowings3(m): 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2019
9MW
Clowns everywhere..
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Ogaga87(m): 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
engrlarex:
I hope children of hate will appreciates this.

Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Afamed: 5:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
EbuGeneral:
Which electricity?

80% to 90% of shops connected don't use the light due to outrageous charges and inconsistency. My shop included.
Keep quiet, I know people like you will still come to discredit the project. Perhaps you might be one of people who want the power free to be supplied to them
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Afamed: 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
Buffalowings3:
9MW Clowns everywhere..
How many did PDP give the market while in power? Children of hate
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by wisdomkid: 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
MZEE01:
the love Buhari has for Ibos is not negotiable cool At least, the government gave out something that can enhance productivity and market value of products. I am not his fan, but I give him credit.

You're not his fans?
See idiot.You think you're talking to APC fanboys? grin grin

1 Like

Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by SouthEastFacts: 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
Afamed:
Name the private investors? PDP e propaganda
I talk am, dem wan steal someone's investment.
Thieves.

1 Like

Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by somehow: 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
Not yet o. Until he finishes outstanding projects oh. If not, PDP go scatter them.
OhiOfIhima:
Electricity is the major boost of any business to survive. A very welcome development still Buba is Old enough to retire home n continue looking after his grandchildren and his cattle ranch..

Let say No to Dementia!
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Afamed: 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Thieves.
You still haven't answered the question. Name the investors, you are here running from pillar to post
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Afamed: 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Thieves.
Is that the name of the investors? Schmuck
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Buffalowings3(m): 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
Afamed:

How many did PDP give the market while in power? Children of hate

Hehe he. .
Google is your friend boy..
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by biGwal(m): 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
chozzy:
Let's hear word jare.

Dangote in Apapa, Flour Mills, Guiness etc generate over 50MW each for their plants

Buhari and his minions will not allow us drink water because of a 9MW Perkins gas generator.

That thing they commissioned in Aba is a normal Perkins generator but uses gas instead of AGO/Petrol.

Nothing really spectacular. Only in Nigeria will a president be commissioning such and claiming it's an achievement.

I even heard it is Ariaria market taders that contributed to pay for the project.
Chukwudi.....Continue oooooo
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by anonymous1759(m): 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
;
correctguy0900:

Ok

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

At least there is light for the mean time so Enjoy Bro
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Gforce2019: 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
gatecrash123:
some aboki will say is buhari handiwork

No , nah Atiku handiwork

Ode! Oponu.
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Afamed: 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Thieves.
You are still searching for the investors inside ariaria market?
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Felixv: 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
chozzy:
Let's hear word jare.

Dangote in Apapa, Flour Mills, Guiness etc generate over 50MW each for their plants

Buhari and his minions will not allow us drink water because of a 9MW Perkins gas generator.

That thing they commissioned in Aba is a normal Perkins generator but uses gas instead of AGO/Petrol.

Nothing really spectacular. Only in Nigeria will a president be commissioning a generator and claiming it's an achievement.

I even heard it is Ariaria market taders that contributed to fund the project

Every single progress should be acknowledged and encouraged.

We had a government that that spent $16bn on invisible light. Yet no one complained

Let’s acknowledge that Rome wasn’t built in one day.
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by melodyogonna(m): 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
MZEE01:
the love Buhari has for Ibos is not negotiable cool At least, the government gave out something that can enhance productivity and market value of products. I am not his fan, but I give him credit.
Onye iberibe, read and understand, the government gave out what?
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Kingsley10000: 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
Thank u sai baba
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by avosoft: 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
Good move by all the individual involved, however the report is not complete.

How many hours per day, or is it uninterrupted?
How are customers paying per kilowatt hour or electricity?
It was said that it powers 37,000 shops, is this simultaneously?

Anyone in the house can tell us more.

Regards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" / President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration / Checkout The Flamboyant Lifestyle Of Allison-Madueke's Son Ugonna In The US(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.