Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. (21087 Views)

Abia Commences Demolition Of Ariaria, Publishes Names Of Affected Persons / Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market / The West Only Began To Enjoy Constant Light In The 1960s, So Nigeria Is On Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Sterope(f): 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
Something that should have been done a long time ago. A step in the right direction.
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by octavian(m): 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
chozzy:
Let's hear word jare.

Enough of these celebration of mediocrity

Larfage in Ewekoro generates over 60MW for its cement plant.

Dangote in Apapa, Flour Mills, Guiness etc generate over 50MW each for their plants

Buhari and his minions are here dancing over a 9MW Perkins gas generator.

That thing they commissioned in Aba is a normal Perkins generator but uses gas instead of AGO/Petrol.

Nothing really spectacular. Only in Nigeria will a president be commissioning a generator and claiming it's an achievement.

I even heard it is Ariaria market taders that contributed to fund the project

Abia state govt tarred the road leading to the project site.

Buhari's contribution was merely to grant licences

Please be guided Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC generates not up 10MW..
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Afamed: 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
chozzy:

Oga, stop fooling yourself
Keep quiet and stop moving from pillar to post.Children of hate
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
chozzy:
Let's hear word jare.

Dangote in Apapa, Flour Mills, Guiness etc generate over 50MW each for their plants

That thing they commissioned in Aba is a normal Perkins generator but uses gas instead of AGO/Petrol.

Nothing really spectacular. Only in Nigeria will a president be commissioning a generator and claiming it's an achievement.

But your Master Jonathan refused to do it, if it is this easy!

I pity you
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by OhiOfIhima: 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
somehow:
Not yet o. Until he finishes outstanding projects oh. If not, PDP go scatter them.

That man is never the one ruling the helm of the country affair.. It very obvious.
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by CodeTemplar: 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
deomelo:
So Buhari can build a power plant in Abia? Who detrabalized this man?

1 Like

Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by GeorgeTheCoder: 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
chozzy:
Let's hear word jare.

Nigeria is indeed a strange country. Commissioning a generator is now an achievement.
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by engrlarex(m): 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
The Easterners doesn’t have that numbers to unseat Buhari. It is clear to the world. Prepare to wail for another 4years or u use the lagoon.

Effiongdbest:

He is going back to Daura. Python dance still resonates in the mind OK.

1 Like

Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Buffalowings3(m): 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
deomelo:

They don't need 100000MW because they are getting uninterrupted power supply with their 9MW so stop crying, stop wailing and stop moaning with bad bele and negativity. You hateful people are not even making any damn sense.
Of course..
2000mw is enough for the whole country
O I think it is 3000 now..

And just like that 4years is up.. 2015 started with a lot of hope..
Don't worry, I will get my Canadian visa one day..
You guys can continue celebrating mediocrity
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Effiongdbest: 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
engrlarex:
The Easterners doesn’t have that numbers to unseat Buhari. It is clear to the world. Prepare to wail for another 4years or u use the lagoon.

A combination of NC, SS, SE, NE will.. You will be the one to wail.
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Babzrockman: 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
Valerie47f:
Which state are you?

Kano
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Babzrockman: 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
Myde4naija:
really? Where is that?

Kano
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by deomelo: 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
[s]
Buffalowings3:

Of course..
2000mw is enough for the whole country
O I think it is 3000 now..

And just like that 4years is up.. 2015 started with a lot of hope..
Don't worry, I will get my Canadian visa one day..
You guys can continue celebrating mediocrity
[/s]

The topic is about is about Ariaria market with 4000 shops, not the whole of Nigeria.

Learn how to read and comprehend.

And I care less where you go and even if you like, enter the lagoon, that's you alamori.

Silly anti Nigerian element

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by mechanics(m): 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
Babzrockman:
Well it is a good development. I also enjoy power supply at least 20hrs a day
Congrats, power supply has improved but not in all states, where exactly?
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Myde4naija(m): 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
Babzrockman:

Kano
this government is bias, why is all achievements are sighted in the north.
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by engrlarex(m): 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
You must be talking from illusions. Let me give u a hint. SS/SE will be a walkover for Atiku no doubt, but Buhari doesn’t need to win there but get significant votes compare to the writing of results that took place there in 2015. Don’t argue this coz I was a Presiding Officer in Rivers State, Eleme to be precise and I have a handful informations on the elections saga there I can lecture if Need be. Now we have NC(Kwara,Benue,Nasarawa, Niger, Kogi, FCT and Plateau. Kwara, Nasarawa,Niger, Kogi, FCT are for Buhari while Benue will be battle ground, not sure for anybody but I can give it to Atiku with slim margin. NE/NW remains Buhari stronghold especially Kano. For your information, since Buhari has been contesting in 2003 till 2015, he has never gotten less than 1.5M votes in Kano and has never lost Kano irrespective of Kwankwaso factor or whatever. Then the SW finally do the justice by nailing PDP coffin permanently. Bet your Blockos if u have one.

Effiongdbest:

A combination of NC, SS, SE, NE will.. You will be the one to wail.

1 Like

Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by freethinker420(m): 12:24am On Feb 07, 2019
vote buying tactics that's all it is..and by d way electricity supply in Ejigbo is still epileptic�
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Basher8583: 5:46am On Feb 07, 2019
chozzy:
Let's hear word jare.

Dumb I understand but when it is garnished with hatred, stupidity and ignorsnce is what beats me.
So with all the trash you mentiong did you think the project will be succesfully implemented without Buharis MERE granting of liscence.
I also hope you understand what independent power projects are?
Please go and read, research and make use of the brain God put in your head. Dont be lazy. Your brain is not used only for making fake Gucci shoe and bag or defrauding people. Theres a lot more than you know hen.
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by somehow: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2019
He's not the one ruling, yet outperforming his precedessors? I prefer it like that.
OhiOfIhima:

That man is never the one ruling the helm of the country affair.. It very obvious.
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Effiongdbest: 7:59am On Feb 07, 2019
engrlarex:
You must be talking from illusions. Let me give u a hint. SS/SE will be a walkover for Atiku no doubt, but Buhari doesn’t need to win there but get significant votes compare to the writing of results that took place there in 2015. Don’t argue this coz I was a Presiding Officer in Rivers State, Eleme to be precise and I have a handful informations on the elections saga there I can lecture if Need be. Now we have NC(Kwara,Benue,Nasarawa, Niger, Kogi, FCT and Plateau. Kwara, Nasarawa,Niger, Kogi, FCT are for Buhari while Benue will be battle ground, not sure for anybody but I can give it to Atiku with slim margin. NE/NW remains Buhari stronghold especially Kano. For your information, since Buhari has been contesting in 2003 till 2015, he has never gotten less than 1.5M votes in Kano and has never lost Kano irrespective of Kwankwaso factor or whatever. Then the SW finally do the justice by nailing PDP coffin permanently. Bet your Blockos if u have one.

I have bet my LIFE, Bubari is going back to Daura simple, you cannot expect the NC where Herdsmen have taken over their lands to still vote Buhari for yet another 4 years of land grabbing and raid. What you should be concerned about is your SW region, it will be divided though Atiku do not need SW to win election. It will be decided by SE SS NC NE(Atiku's region). NW alone can't take Buhari nowhere, nor SW who "indigenoulsy" have no voting power.

You see your analysis are just building castle in the air and it has nothing to do with situation on ground. Even Kano a NW state will be divided because of the Kwankwasiyya factor.
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Mank12: 8:16am On Feb 07, 2019
See below

Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by mikolo80: 8:35am On Feb 07, 2019
chozzy:
Let's hear word jare.

you're not a big picture kind of guy are you

If it's so easy where's your own Perkins
Let's see if you can Perk without govt license
Once it works in abia
It can be replicated nation wide
Universities markets
Heck housing estates can power themselves instead of begging Nepa

Stop dreaming of federal govt building generators and distributing transformer
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by SouthEastFacts: 10:08am On Feb 07, 2019
Afamed:

And PDP failed to issue them just the same license while in power for 16 years? Only God knows why you people see the progress light but decide to follow the looting party.
Because the traders didn't request for that. They requested for the license after mobilizing enough fund for the project.

Now the question is, can your almajiris brothers ever mobilize that huge sum to provide for themselves a basic necessity the government couldn't provide?
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by EbuGeneral(m): 3:58am On Feb 08, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet, I know people like you will still come to discredit the project. Perhaps you might be one of people who want the power free to be supplied to them

shut up, what's the essence of the light when private operators are cheaper and more consistent?

ewu Gambia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olowu Of Kuta Honours Tukur Buratai With Thanksgiving (pictures) / Judge Caught On Tape Negotiating Bribe To Skew Justice / Impeachment: Police Beef Up Security In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.