Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. (21084 Views)

Abia Commences Demolition Of Ariaria, Publishes Names Of Affected Persons / Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market / The West Only Began To Enjoy Constant Light In The 1960s, So Nigeria Is On Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
Babzrockman:
Well it is a good development. I also enjoy power supply at least 20hrs a day
Which state are you?
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by MZEE01: 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
melodyogonna:

Onye iberibe, read and understand, the government gave out what?
you are belching out foolishness grin grin shut up
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by mmadu5(m): 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
nigerians you people are fool . this foolish buhari is doing this cos of election and yall are excited about it mumu nigerians
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Afamed: 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
Buffalowings3:

Hehe he. . Google is your friend boy..
PDP started it Nigeria Limited. Oya move to the next level

Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by KunleyY19(m): 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nice One...
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Afamed: 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
mmadu5:
nigerians you people are fool . this foolish buhari is doing this cos of election and yall are excited about it mumu nigerians
People like you deserve no response
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by deomelo: 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
chozzy:
Let's hear word jare.

Enough of these celebration of mediocrity

Larfage in Ewekoro generates over 60MW for its cement plant.

Dangote in Apapa, Flour Mills, Guiness etc generate over 50MW each for their plants

Buhari and his minions will not allow us drink water because of a 9MW Perkins gas generator.

That thing they commissioned in Aba is a normal Perkins generator but uses gas instead of AGO/Petrol.

Nothing really spectacular. Only in Nigeria will a president be commissioning such and claiming it's an achievement.

I even heard it is Ariaria market taders that contributed to pay for the project.

So, the Ariaria market people are not entitled to stable and uninterrupted electricity because Dangote and Ewekoro generate more MW? Or Ariaria market people told you that they need MWs for constant electricity than the same constant electricity that they are getting today

I know you and your kind celebrate negativity, you enjoy doom and gloom, you love bad news and you are always unhappy @ any good news about Nigeria and your fellow countrymen, but when was the last time your evil and negative mind stopped us from progressing?

Hatred and negativity befalls hateful and negative people.

3 Likes

Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Myde4naija(m): 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
Babzrockman:
Well it is a good development. I also enjoy power supply at least 20hrs a day
really? Where is that?
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by farem: 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
Healthybiz:
4k out of 37k

If your lootocratic party has been doing this for their wasted 16 years, we would not be where we are now

#LegacyOfWaste
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Wantedmiller: 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
chozzy:
Let's hear word jare.

Dangote in Apapa, Flour Mills, Guiness etc generate over 50MW each for their plants

Buhari and his minions will not allow us drink water because of a 9MW Perkins gas generator.

That thing they commissioned in Aba is a normal Perkins generator but uses gas instead of AGO/Petrol.

Nothing really spectacular. Only in Nigeria will a president be commissioning a generator and claiming it's an achievement.

I even heard it is Ariaria market taders that contributed to fund the project

You heard.......

You See how you sound........

Ogbeni
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by alizma: 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Private investment. Tomorrow APC thieves will add it as part of their achievements
such private investment is only possible under good government policy .
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by mmadu5(m): 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Afamed:

People like you deserve no response

Bleep u
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by deomelo: 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
Buffalowings3:
9MW
Clowns everywhere..

They don't need 100000MW because they are getting uninterrupted power supply with their 9MW so stop crying, stop wailing and stop moaning with bad bele and negativity. You hateful people are not even making any damn sense.
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Afamed: 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
mmadu5:

Bleep u
Typical of Biafra Youths. Don't cry of Biafra or death after febuhari 16. That's my elderly advice to you
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by mmadu5(m): 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
Afamed:

Typical of IPO Youths. Don't cry of Biafra or death after febuhari 16. That's my elderly advice to you

fuk your azz
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Zombicmodz: 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
chozzy:
Let's hear word jare.

Nothing really spectacular. Only in Nigeria will a president be commissioning a generator and claiming it's an achievement.

Imagine !

What is the use of APC really ?
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Chibuezestan: 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
Why can’t someone in Aba confirm the truth in this I have a shop And I can confirm that this is a big lie and even if we start having the light it’s very costly we pay for it.

1 Like

Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by gatecrash123: 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
Gforce2019:

No , nah Atiku handiwork

Ode! Oponu.
one of the aboki don show him face.

anu ofia
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by veraponpo(m): 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
chozzy:
Let's hear word jare.

What did OBJ, Yar'adua and Jonathan give you in 16 years of PDP in Igboland?
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by prosnadis(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
U even heard....clap for urself.
chozzy:
Let's hear word jare.

Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by chozzy: 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
veraponpo:

What did OBJ, Yar'adua and Jonathan give you in 16 years of PDP in Igboland?

OK, Buhari has given Igbos a 9MW Perkins gas generator.
No wahala

2 Likes

Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by mu2sa2: 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
chozzy:
Let's hear word jare.

Mr man, what are you saying? Should we condemn an initiative that replaces 6000 small petrol/diesel generator with a clean power plant? The 9 mw is the projected requirement of the sprawling market - uninterrupted power 24/7.
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by chozzy: 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
mu2sa2:
Mr man, what are you saying? Should we condemn an initiative that replaces 6000 small petrol/diesel generator will a clean power plant?

There is nothing spectacular about the Perkins generator.
It's just a normal generator that uses gas. Anyone can buy and install.

I even heard the Ariaria market traders funded the project.
Abia state govt tarred the road leading to the project site.
Buhari's contribution was merely to grant licence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by DMerciful(m): 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
Can't you read? It was built by a private investor!
MZEE01:
the love Buhari has for Ibos is not negotiable cool At least, the government gave out something that can enhance productivity and market value of products. I am not his fan, but I give him credit.

Modified: I know some people will start to copy me now, spewing hate speeches already. Well, I will not even bother responding to any belch emanating from a swallowed pride where the truth is begging for light. grin grin grin You can quote me as many times as you like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Afamed: 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
chozzy:

OK, Buhari has given Igbos a 9MW Perkins gas generator.
No wahala
Glory to God, you don't deny 9MW Perkins gas generator, it's a step forward unlike PDP last 16 years that failed to provide you with 9MW candle generator
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by SouthEastFacts: 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
Afamed:

You still haven't answered the question. Name the investors, you are here running from pillar to post
Ariaria Market Independent Power Plant LTD generates the power while Ariaria Market Independent Energy Distribution LTD distributes the power.

Both companies are owned by AMATA (Ariaria Market Traders Association)

The only thing Buhari did was to issue the two licenses.

4 Likes

Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by baratech: 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
Let's stop celebrating mediocrity....

Every state in Nigeria should be enjoying 24/7 steady electricity. We have the resources. The money is there to carry out these projects...

Wake up Nigeria!!!!
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by Afamed: 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Ariaria Market Independent Power Plant LTD generates the power while Ariaria Market Independent Energy Distribution LTD distributes the power.

Both companies are owned by AMATA (Ariaria Market Traders Association)

The only thing Buhari did was to issue the two licenses.
And PDP failed to issue them just the same license while in power for 16 years? Only God knows why you people see the progress light but decide to follow the looting party.
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by chozzy: 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
Afamed:

And PDP failed to issue them just the same license while in power for 16 years? Only God knows why you people see the progress light but decide to follow the looting party.

Oga, stop fooling yourself
Re: 4,000 Of Ariaria Shops Now Enjoy Constant Electricity. by CanineOfJackal: 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
OhiOfIhima:
Electricity is the major boost of any business to survive. A very welcome development still Buba is Old enough to retire home n continue looking after his grandchildren and his cattle ranch..

Let say No to Dementia!
wow. You are an Ocala Muslim but you speak to truth.

God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu / Adeleke Suspends Osun Chief Judge Adepele Ojo / Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.