Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

How To Say, “i’m Sorry” To Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Say, “i’m Sorry” To Your Partner (623 Views)

I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / Which Alcohol bleeped You Up And Made You Say “i’m Never Taking Alcohol Again?” / Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Say, “i’m Sorry” To Your Partner by nnix: 8:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
This is a user submitted post:

-------------------
“Love means never having to say you’re sorry” is one of the most insidious aphorisms ever to come from a cheesy romantic movie. If anything, love—especially the kind that includes living with someone—gives you extra incentive to apologize. Yes, saying sorry can be hard, but it’s way better than suffering your partner’s icy stares from across the kitchen table for three days.

Most of us aren’t very good at apologizing, especially after a fight. Of course, it would be great if you sidestepped an argument altogether by, say, waiting to talk until you’re more calm. Or until you’ve eaten. Or remembering that it’s never you versus your partner, it’s you and your partner versus a problem. No matter how good you get at communicating maturely, disagreements will happen. Here’s how to say sorry afterward:

Should you apologize? In a word: yes. Apologizing isn’t always about being wrong, sometimes it’s about the way you said or did something, or how someone else was affected by what you said or did. Even if you feel that you were and still are right that you guys went to her parents’ for Christmas last year (and the year before), you can still apologize after your blow-out fight for how it went down. You also don’t need to hold on to sorrys like you only get 140 in your entire life. The key is to ....

----------------

Read the full post here: https://www.naijainfoguide.com/how-to-say-im-sorry-to-your-partner/
Re: How To Say, “i’m Sorry” To Your Partner by nnix: 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
Submit your own articles as well...

Go to: https://www.naijainfoguide.com/nig-memberships/
Re: How To Say, “i’m Sorry” To Your Partner by nnix: 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
Articles and stories are coming in.

Send in yours as well: https://www.naijainfoguide.com/submit-free-guest-post

(1) (Reply)

Christabel Ekeh Has Dropped Another One Online / Slay Queen: I’ll Romance Three Different Men On Valentine’s Day / Can You Eat This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.