Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady (3276 Views)

“I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady by crunchyg: 1:15am On Feb 07, 2019
Men never marry any lady who is fair, I will state the reasons later.
UPDATES
REASONS
1. They are proud, self centred and arrogant, always feels complexion is beauty.
2. They hardly say sorry even when they are wrong.
MORE STILL COMING.......

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady by kollinzgee(m): 1:16am On Feb 07, 2019
crunchyg:
Men never marry any lady who is fair, I will state the reasons later

mtchewwww

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady by Dangerousboy(m): 2:17am On Feb 07, 2019
Hahahahahahaha
Re: 7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:42am On Feb 07, 2019
crunchyg:

[img]https://media./images/ba63bf7eb25955ab03c872b80b577b5b/tenor.gif[/img]

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady by Nobody: 4:43am On Feb 07, 2019
Ode grin
Re: 7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady by jaheymezz(m): 5:59am On Feb 07, 2019
Oloun gbo u mumu die grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady by dairo123: 9:23am On Feb 07, 2019
crunchyg:

Re: 7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 07, 2019
If I no marry fair lady, wetin I gain? As I black so, you want make I born pikin wey go black like tyre? Get over your insecurities dude!
Re: 7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady by CaZmir: 9:48am On Feb 07, 2019
I should leave my "Fair" girlfriend Co's of your nonsense reasons.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady by goodnewscliff(m): 10:09am On Feb 07, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady by Biglittlelois(f): 11:13am On Feb 07, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady by Dangerousboy(m): 11:33am On Feb 07, 2019
Oga op let's see your reasons
Re: 7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady by Randy100: 11:36am On Feb 07, 2019
Only Ugbo people of Ondo are the people that are not permitted to marry fair ladies.
Re: 7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady by highqueen(f): 11:39am On Feb 07, 2019
Stupid threads.

undecided
Re: 7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady by mrphysics(m): 11:43am On Feb 07, 2019
highqueen:
Stupid threads.

undecided
You are still on nairaland? Thought you joined your friend. Have forgotten her moniker.
Re: 7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady by highqueen(f): 11:48am On Feb 07, 2019
mrphysics:

You are still on nairaland? Thought you joined your friend. Have forgotten her moniker.
Which friend?

Colourish?
Re: 7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady by mrphysics(m): 11:52am On Feb 07, 2019
highqueen:

Which friend?

Colourish?
Oh, yeah.

Thought both of you left nairaland. It's been long I saw your trolls.
Re: 7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady by highqueen(f): 11:59am On Feb 07, 2019
mrphysics:

Oh, yeah.

Thought both of you left nairaland. It's been long I saw your trolls.
Lols.
Not so, we were on that thread calling our victoria for her hypocrisy.

I was in jail with this moniker though.
I never left, just that I don't comment often like before.
I'm still interested in making money, I lost my phone something last year.
Re: 7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady by mrphysics(m): 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
highqueen:

Lols.
Not so, we were on that thread calling our victoria for her hypocrisy.

I was in jail with this moniker though.
I never left, just that I don't comment often like before.
I'm still interested in making money, I lost my phone something last year.
That lady? She needs mental and psychological baptism.

Oh, you meant she never left nairaland as she promised to do? didn't notice you on the thread. Well, I don't notice monikers, just read, comment (when necessary), and continue my journey.
Re: 7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady by highqueen(f): 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
mrphysics:

That lady? She needs mental and psychological baptism.

Oh, you meant she never left nairaland as she promised to do? didn't notice you on the thread. Well, I don't notice monikers, just read, comment (when necessary), and continue my journey.

I hope you aren't talking about kimbrz cos she's not kimbra. They are different.
it's a preshy moniker. tongue
Re: 7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady by mrphysics(m): 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
highqueen:

I hope you aren't talking about kimbrz cos she's not kimbra. They are different.
it's a preshy moniker. tongue

Lol. You mean colourich (whatever) and kimbraa are two different persons? Which of them was schooling me on company and business the other day? And which of them promised to leave the forum? Are they not same person?

Preshy- who is she?
Re: 7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady by highqueen(f): 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
mrphysics:

Lol. You mean colourich (whatever) and kimbraa are two different persons? Which of them was schooling me on company and business the other day? And which of them promised to leave the forum? Are they not same person?

hy- who is she?
Nope, they are two different persons always having banters then, though they have settled.
Kimbra was the one you were arguing with while colourish was my school mate and a friend.

Mee!!!!
Re: 7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady by mrphysics(m): 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
highqueen:

Nope, they are two different persons always having banters then, though they have settled.
Kimbra was the one you were arguing with while colourish was my school mate and a friend.

Mee!!!!
lol. No problem. So which one finally left nairaland.

Oh, I see. Lol, never knew you were the one.
Re: 7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady by highqueen(f): 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
mrphysics:

lol. No problem. So which one finally left nairaland.

Oh, I see. Lol, never knew you were the one.
Lol.
Kimbra cry
Re: 7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady by mrphysics(m): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
highqueen:

Lol.
Kimbra cry
So she finally left. Wish she didn't leave. Most people don't know how to combine nairaland with the rest of their life. She missed that and never even accepted she needed help. She will still come back though, this time, bigger and better.
Re: 7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady by highqueen(f): 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
mrphysics:

So she finally left. Wish she didn't leave. Most people don't know how to combine nairaland with the rest of their life. She missed that and never even accepted she needed help. She will still come back though, this time, bigger and better.
Yeah.

Take care. wink
Re: 7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady by crunchyg: 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
highqueen:

Lol.
Kimbra cry
You people should stop derailing this wonderful thread, you can do that else where plz
Re: 7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady by Earthquake1: 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
highqueen:

Which friend?

Colourish?

Colourish

My most loved lady on nairaland embarassed
Re: 7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady by mrphysics(m): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
highqueen:

Yeah.

Take care. wink

All I'm focused on is being a rich woman, a loyal wife and a great mum.

May God help you...Amen
Re: 7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady by highqueen(f): 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
mrphysics:

All I'm focused on is being a rich woman, a loyal wife and a great mum.

May God help you...Amen
Lol. Thanks grin
Re: 7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
If I no date a fair complexion girl, wetin I gain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Will You Rock This New Curly Lashes? (Photo) / I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late / Why Women Hardly End Up With Their Dream Men...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.