Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why (3599 Views)

What Is The Ideal age for Relasionship ,for Both Sexs / Types Of Men You Should Never Date / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why by britgirlee(f): 3:35am On Aug 21, 2010
Hi Guys

So why do some men (most not all) run after another woman?

Ive seen incidences of men confessing undying love for another woman going to extremes flowers dinner dates surprises

Dating for months even getting engaged or even fathering a child

meeting families etc etc

going to extremes to cover their tracks!!

But failing on one little detail, YOUR IN A RELATIONSHIP with another woman,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why by Ikengawo: 4:10am On Aug 21, 2010
nigerian men, and im one of them, are very immature when it comes to relations with women.

i dont understand it but all my fellow nigerian guys are fucking it up for the nigerian guys with swag that know what's up.

we're getting a reputation for being stalkers, womanizers, and idiots with no game in some circles. some guys need to chill out, a lot of nigerian guys act like they'll die if they dont ejaculate.
Re: Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why by omega25red(m): 4:42am On Aug 21, 2010
it's very simple men are not made to be tied down those of us who stay faithful battle with ourselves each day to maintain that faithfulness. for every pretty girl a man hooks up with their is always another pretty girl around the corner and for what ever reason we have to have her regardless of us having a wife at home or a GF. it isnt until after that insatiable urge has been satisfied that we come back to our senses and then try to get forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why by Akinagirl(f): 5:33am On Aug 21, 2010
Sad.
Re: Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why by britgirlee(f): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2010
omega25red:

it's very simple men are not made to be tied down those of us who stay faithful battle with ourselves each day to maintain that faithfulness. for every pretty girl a man hooks up with their is always another pretty girl around the corner and for what ever reason we have to have her regardless of us having a wife at home or a GF. it isnt until after that insatiable urge has been satisfied that we come back to our senses and then try to get forgiveness.

it doesnt make it right , and still dosnt answer the question undecided
Re: Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why by deniyor: 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2010
It is just weakness and lack of discipline in a lot of cases. Whatever the reason, it is a wrong thing to do.
Re: Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2010
britgirlee:

it doesnt make it right , and still dosnt answer the question undecided

Fox!! When did you get back here? shocked
Re: Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why by britgirlee(f): 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2010
Siena:

Fox!! When did you get back here? shocked

Hey Hey Siena, how now .I got back last night, back to cause a stir fry then, vamos, grin
Re: Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2010
britgirlee:

Hey Hey Siena, how now .I got back last night, back to cause a stir fry then, vamos, grin

Still got bats in the belfry, I see, lol. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why by release190(m): 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2010
Ikengawo:

nigerian men, and im one of them, are very immature when it comes to relations with women.

i dont understand it but all my fellow nigerian guys are bleeping it up for the nigerian guys with swag that know what's up.

we're getting a reputation for being stalkers, womanizers, and idiots with no game in some circles. some guys need to chill out, a lot of nigerian guys act like they'll die if they dont expel.

please u are on your own on this one, count me out~ angry angry
Re: Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why by vivaladiva(f): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2010
a lot of nigerian guys act like they will run out of breath, pass out,run mad, collapse, regress to a vegitative state, loose money, loose their sense of taste,smell, touch and sight if they dont release,cum,ejaculate,spray, expel into every single toto that comes their way----
some men excel at
playing chees
compossing a piece of music that will blow ur mind
building impossible bridges
designing futuristic cars
inventing new technology
discovering cures for dibilitating diseases
creating computer software and mobile appplications
formulating new theories and hypothesis
painting the next master piece
exploring the universe and discovering new planets and moons
some men however excel at telling lies,cheating and jumping from one toto to another,stealing money and encouraging the mass production of shuddy goods and services
Re: Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why by na2day2(m): 8:43am On Aug 22, 2010
britgirlee:

Hi Guys

So why do some men (most not all) run after another woman?

Ive seen incidences of men confessing undying love for another woman going to extremes flowers dinner dates surprises

Dating for months even getting engaged or even fathering a child

meeting families etc etc

going to extremes to cover their tracks!!

But failing on one little detail, YOUR IN A RELATIONSHIP with another woman,

oya, tell us ur sad story so that we can sympathize with u, then u can leave us alone and go date a non-nigerian
Re: Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why by Beync(f): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2010
omega25red:

HOW DEN CAN U DIFERENCIATE BTW MAN N ANIMAL WEN GOD ENDOWED HIM WITH QUALITIES LIKE:
KNOWLEDGE;
SELF CONTROL;
DICIPLINE; ETC.
AND WE ARE GOD'S IMAGE SO WHY CANT WE EMULATE OUR FAITHFUL GOD BY BEING FAITHFUL
THAN GIVEN EXCUSES DAT DATS MAN'S NATURE "TO FLIRT"
Re: Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why by Jaideyone(m): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2010
see all this people o angry talking as if women don't cheat. Both sexes cheat. U should fu*cking get used to it angry
Who said women don't cheat? Even the married ones do. Women cheat and sleep around too.
& why did the poster generalise as if every man cheats?
if u don't like my comment then go and jump off a bridge cos i'm not coming back to this dull thread angry
Re: Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 23, 2010
@poster
because they can!

not everybody stands for the vows they made AND the women they got married to knew it  but decided to get married anyway. some women are  so desperate for marriage that they will accept anything from their man. . . . . . .  if a sneaky man knows that then he will abuse it. if all wifeys out there dropped their cheating husbands then a few less men would go on the act.

also we do know that these women that are chased by the married men know FULLY WELL that they are married and still get down with these cheaters so if these skanks wouldnt allow married men then there would be less cheating.

btw last time i checked married women are cheating too.

last but not least, understanding why men/women cheat is stoopid, there are so many different reasons that it could never be avoided. IF YOUR SPOUSE HAS GOT FIRE IN THEIR PANTS THEN NOTHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT.
Re: Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why by na2day2(m): 3:24am On Aug 23, 2010
it is not just men that cheat, women cheat too. i just caught one married woman who is cheating on her hubby just this last friday. she sent the wrong text msg to my phone meant for someone else shocked shocked shocked shocked ; the whole experience sent cold chillers down my spine. when i have the time i will make a thread for that incident
Re: Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why by britgirlee(f): 8:55am On Aug 24, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
because they can!

not everybody stands for the vows they made AND the women they got married to knew it but decided to get married anyway. some women are so desperate for marriage that they will accept anything from their man. . . . . . . if a sneaky man knows that then he will abuse it. if all wifeys out there dropped their cheating husbands then a few less men would go on the act.

also we do know that these women that are chased by the married men know FULLY WELL that they are married and still get down with these cheaters so if these skanks wouldnt allow married men then there would be less cheating.

last but not least, understanding why men/women cheat is stoopid, there are so many different reasons that it could never be avoided. IF YOUR SPOUSE HAS GOT FIRE IN THEIR PANTS THEN NOTHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT.
good points , BUT its not stupid to understand why men cheat, they are a totally different species from women, and they just cant help themselves, I know i guy who slept with a woman a day before his wedding and another during his honey moon asked why, "he couldnt help himself
Re: Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why by britgirlee(f): 8:57am On Aug 24, 2010
na2day?:

it is not just men that cheat, women cheat too. i just caught one married woman who is cheating on her hubby just this last friday. she sent the wrong text msg to my phone meant for someone else shocked shocked shocked shocked ; the whole experience sent cold chillers down my spine. when i have the time i will make a thread for that incident

true, but its the majority of men that have the ultimate urge to cheat
Re: Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why by Nayah(f): 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2010
Omega red, excuse me but it soudns more like an excuse than a explanation, as if guys can't be faithful,
Re: Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why by jaybee3(m): 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2010
First of all it ain't a Nigerian thing. Men are born cheats even though it ain't right

Secondly women love to be lied to. If you tell a close minded woman all you wanna do is bleep her what will she do? Slap d silly bleep outta ya mouth hence the need why they navigate through the deceit method.

Thirdly, why are some women just too silly to know they are being played? You don't have to open that legs on the first date, Watch him and tick all the crosses before you give in if it worries you that much.

Lastly, it's all about sex isn't it so y'all should stop attaching too much significance to it. It's either you are game or become a celibate until u find that man. Don't go playing sexy games with the hope of using it to tie him down.
Re: Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2010
britgirlee:

good points , BUT its not silly to understand why men cheat, they are a totally different species from women, and they just cant help themselves, I know i guy who slept with a woman a day before his wedding and another during his honey moon asked why, "he couldnt help himself

would you like me to show you women who did the exact same thing?! times have changed and women are hunters now. believing that only men do these atrocities will have you fail.
havent you read about wife whose sister had a baby with her husband?
mothers who started cheating with their daughter's boyfriends?
girls who slept with their bestfriend man?

some women today have no morals and would cheat just like men. here is something for you:

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKhZB4BhFzc?fs=1&hl=en_US"[/flash]
Re: Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why by britgirlee(f): 1:52am On Aug 25, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

would you like me to show you women who did the exact same thing?! times have changed and women are hunters now. believing that only men do these atrocities will have you fail.
havent you read about wife whose sister had a baby with her husband?
mothers who started cheating with their daughter's boyfriends?
girls who slept with their bestfriend man?

some women today have no morals and would cheat just like men. here is something for you:

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKhZB4BhFzc?fs=1&hl=en_US"[/flash]

thats a good point , but im sure youll search far and wide to find woman who cheap to the same extent of men,,,hence u tube vid dated 2007, lol,
Re: Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 25, 2010
^^^^^since you think its so easy to catch a cheating spouse, on tape, DURING THEIR WEDDING DAY then why dont you give me the video link that you have of a groom caught cheating on his wedding day.

as for common cheaters, you can simply do a "cheater" search on Youtube and have millions of MEN and WOMEN caught in the act.
Re: Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why by na2day2(m): 5:10am On Aug 25, 2010
britgirlee:

true, but its the majority of men that have the ultimate urge to cheat

nope, men are just dumb azzes when it comes to hiding theirs, thats all
Re: Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2010
cuz galfriend we r born polygamists by nature, variety is d spice of life and besides dr aint many real dudes around. Chicks wouldnt mind sharing the real dudes among themselves so y deny them d opportunity cool
Re: Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why by InkedNerd(f): 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2010
jay bee:

Secondly women love to be lied to. If you tell a close minded woman all you wanna do is bleep her what will she do? Slap d silly bleep outta ya mouth hence the need why they navigate through the deceit method.

I disagree, I definitely don't like being lied to. Its not a good feeling when you find out the truth, especially if you had to idea.
Re: Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why by deniyor: 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
because they can!

not everybody stands for the vows they made AND the women they got married to knew it but decided to get married anyway. some women are so desperate for marriage that they will accept anything from their man. . . . . . . if a sneaky man knows that then he will abuse it. if all wifeys out there dropped their cheating husbands then a few less men would go on the act.

I totally agree.
Re: Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why by na2day2(m): 6:23am On Aug 26, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I disagree, I definitely don't like being lied to. Its not a good feeling when you find out the truth, especially if you had to idea.

nobody ever said u were a woman! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why by tpia5: 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2011
very bad state of affairs.
Re: Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why by 195(f): 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2011
Re: Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why by Connoisseur(m): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2011
@op

pls tell us some bedtime story. I hope it aint Mercy Johnson like, with promises of a fairy tale wedding
Re: Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why by tpia5: 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2011
Too much disney.

And i thought nollywood was anti-disney.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Her, I'm About Getting Married? / What's Your Take On This?...na serious matter o. / Why Do Ladies See Guys As Walking Atm's?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.