Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,157 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Shortcomings Of Guys In Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shortcomings Of Guys In Relationship (495 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shortcomings Of Guys In Relationship by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 07, 2019
Every young guys new to dating are like young lion , who doesn't know how to catch a game because he doesn't knows how the system works

Thus there is a need for the some training grin because There are lot of broken relationship and failed attempt just because guys are not skilled enough. and tend to make a lot of mistake

There are the most common problem guys encounter

1. Getting Addicted :
when guys see a beautiful lady, they love her to the point they got addicted to her and begin to chase her everywhere. Even though the girl may a not even like them at all, if the girl finally become their girlfriend, they begin to call every time, not giving her space . Just because you are loving too much.

#Solution
You need to learn to reduce the love, so you will be able to think with your sense, because once your addicted, girls see that as weakness and exploit it to the fullest

2. Too much Whatsapp
don't let Whatsapp reduce your boldness as a man, every guy is fond of using Whatsapp always. instead of calling or physical discussion. Girls are fond of misbehaving online. so you need to be a man, and totally avoid using Whatsapp to chat a girl,,

#solution
A man signify boldness, strength, courage, Starting calling ,instead of hiding on Whatsapp. Girls will take you more serious

3. Trying impress / please
This is a very big weak point in guy especially guys that are not too handsome, they tend to do anything to please girl, so she won't leave them. Girl knows this is a big weak point and they exploit it to the fullest

#solution
don't try to please too much, but turn the table around, by letting her please you also, Hold yourself in high esteem, Find a mission to do and be busy, You need to complain when she need to do something, don't just accept it,, if you are celebrating your birthday, she need to buy you something, you are not the one to always buy. If sex is what will make you feel good, you need to let here know, this is what you want and you mean it, it time she please you as well.. Learn the art of complaining, it make girl wants to please you but not too much

4. Learning to say NO In sweet way
woman are very emotional, when they ask you of something and you scream a resounding No grin , just know for sure , they will hate you. They are like babies , you need to know how to decline without hurting, Most men don't want to hurt them, so at any request the woman make, they accept it, even at their own detriment. Alot of woman know this is a weak point and they exploit it to the fullest

#Solution
You need to learn the act of sweet No grin . when woman ask you of something which you won't give, just cook up an emotional story, and doing your face like someone that want to cry grin . she will won't feel hurt if you decline her request in such manner

5 Treating her more than yourself
One thing, every one fail to realize is that, You have to first love yourself so much before loving other, most guys tend to buy everything for their girlfriend but don't actually buy anything for themselves, which makes the girl value you less. because you don't even value yourself

#Solution
when you have money, please yourself too, buy good materials for yourself too and look good and fresh, Let her know you value yourself too, and she will respect you.

Let me drop my pen here

I know the girls won't like this. But anyways

I'm ElidaxZiel

Liberating-Men-from-the-hands-of-selfcentered-and-exploitive-women

cool

1 Like

Re: Shortcomings Of Guys In Relationship by Cormung: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
God, it looks like I myself always make those mistakes. Maybe that's why I am still single even though I am hardly trying to find someone on datehookup dating. So, I'll be working on it, hope that I'll be able to fix my mistakes and I hope that it will help me.
Re: Shortcomings Of Guys In Relationship by herzernIsHere: 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
Well fuçking written.

#MGTOW

(1) (Reply)

Offshore Workers Discover Charm A Nigerian Lady Made To Control Her Husband(vid) / I Urgently Need A Lady For A Serious Relashionship That Can Lead To Marriage / MUST READ: What Seun Told Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.