Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ? (10598 Views)

What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ? by rex444(m): 5:57am On Feb 08, 2019
Haba nairalanders....tho this topic is uncalled for but sometimes just flowing with the rythm can make ones day...,inside car for elegushi beach with people sitting on d car those years mehn .......
Re: What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ? by Humbleprick: 6:13am On Feb 08, 2019
Well, mine was sitting a babe ontop our hostel water well, and fucking her, time should be around midnight, D grin I'm sure it's her craziest experience too grin
Re: What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ? by vivalavida(m): 6:20am On Feb 08, 2019
sinaj:
In the moon
With me. I can't forget that experience
Re: What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ? by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 08, 2019
We were making out for about 7mins, then I penetrated her within 2mins she exploded a heavy cum all over my waist region..it was massive and irritating; I lost erection immediately.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ? by Ayodejibabs(m): 8:42am On Feb 08, 2019
Just came here to read�� stories
Re: What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ? by Collinsemegreat(m): 9:11am On Feb 08, 2019
LarryHooper:
Mine was fvcking my GF in the visitors toilet during a birthday home party. All other guests were in the sitting room. When we came out everyone started hailing us like how Americans hail Neil Armstrong and buzz aldrin that year wen dem land for moon.

Second was during exam period in the university. We went for night class as its called there. Everybody seeing you going for night class go dey shout "scholar" "scholar" not knowing your GP fit make onion shed tears. If d fit convert the GP sef to airtime say you wan flash person dem go tell you insufficient balance.

However this day I happen to jam my course mate we bin don dey for almost a while now. This was around 2008. During the course of the night class, our body don dey hot. The particular class we used was in law faculty and wasn't too crowded compared to others. In fact na only like 2 people remain minus me and this babe. Others don go hostel since go sleep as per say body no be firewood. The remaining 2 sef dey sleep for chair snore join. after some hot romance and kissing, I just jejely carry this girl skirt up draw the pant go one side. She started riding me gently. Then she stood up, held the table in front of us and I started pounding from behind. . pounded till I erupted and emptied my tank inside her. (Postinor 2 dey readily available).
Nostalgic memories.

UNIBEN STUDENT?
Re: What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ? by rame18(f): 9:33am On Feb 08, 2019
wink

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ? by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:34am On Feb 08, 2019
rame18:
wink
Share Yours...wink
Re: What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ? by rame18(f): 9:36am On Feb 08, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Share Yours...wink

Ogini?
Re: What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ? by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:37am On Feb 08, 2019
rame18:

Ogini?
You dey vex?? undecidedundecided
Re: What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ? by rame18(f): 9:39am On Feb 08, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
You dey vex?? undecidedundecided

Vex?? I was arranging my chair, so I could read comments to my full and you decided to block my view. Come and sit in front so you could read clearly. wink
Re: What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ? by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:43am On Feb 08, 2019
rame18:

Vex?? I was arranging my chair, so I could read comments to my full and you decided to block my view. Come and sit in front so you could read clearly. wink
I dey your back....wink

Re: What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ? by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 08, 2019
Fvcked this b'tch raw with my roommate.

Then started googling HIV symptoms aftermath I must have cummed... cheesy grin

I hate condoms...only God can save me.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ? by blingxx(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2019
Fidelismaria:
Mine was in Alpha Centauri
Had sex with the inhabitants of the solar system
Best moment of my life
Her p*ssy must be a black hole grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ? by Sirmuel1(m): 11:36am On Feb 08, 2019
Collinsemegreat:

UNIBEN STUDENT?

I did crazy things like that in UNIBEN. (Faculty of Law, Agric, Twin LT, and those Biochemical Labs.) Chai cheesy
Re: What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ? by idu1(m): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
I once had sex in broad daylight in a park. People where passing by but we were knacking behind some bushes. I still don't understand why nobody saw us.

It's because they were busy minding there business.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ? by hitman131: 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
2hr none stop on a rainy day
Re: What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ? by IamPlato(m): 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
I am A Virgin and I Want To Stay So For My Future Wife

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ? by ossaii(m): 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
Is your sex game weak? Do you wish to last longer in bed? If yes, then,DM me NOW. SAMSU OIL is the best for you. 08137137139
Re: What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ? by edoboss1234: 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
Well on a cool morning and I was ready to travel that day she gave me money, mind you we are just friends a good one for that back to the story she took me to her uncles almost completed house she was on wrapper and no pants, she was hot as hell, as I see the thing e be like say make I do am as if my life depends on it trust your boy nah I just newly quench magic moment [no be the full bottle o] she spread the wrapped on the floor nai she lie in state like who die, na so me just pull ma jeans leave bussar first, we do kissed and kissed untill na my saliva full inside her mouth, nai we run. the thing proper, I jejely slide the thing enter [me no dey enjoy the thing na the moaning wey be like Celine Dion I dey like] we fuckeq like animals and she give me money join am and told me that is the best sex she ever had with me damn me too
Re: What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
edoboss1234:
Well on a cool morning and I was ready to travel that day she gave me money, mind you we are just friends a good one for that back to the story she took me to her uncles almost completed house she was on wrapper and no pants, she was hot as hell, as I see the thing e be like say make I do am as if my life depends on it trust your boy nah I just newly quench magic moment [no be the full bottle o] she spread the wrapped on the floor nai she lie in state like who die, na so me just pull ma jeans leave bussar first, we do kissed and kissed untill na my saliva full inside her mouth, nai we run. the thing proper, I jejely slide the thing enter [me no dey enjoy the thing na the moaning wey be like Celine Dion I dey like] we fuckeq like animals and she give me money join am and told me that is the best sex she ever had with me damn me too
oga, wetin be the title of the film

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ? by anochuko01(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
sds
Re: What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ? by fasho09: 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
mine was having sex at block 10 during night class.....
Re: What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ? by edoboss1234: 6:29am On Feb 09, 2019
Oma307:

Write your own story make we see
Re: What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ? by edoboss1234: 9:19am On Feb 09, 2019
Oma307:
Title: Oma307 when will you have sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Curvaceous Socialite,corazon Kwamboka Flaunts Her Massive Behind / Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] / Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.