Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

What Bad Habits Do You Love?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Bad Habits Do You Love?? (23571 Views)

10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2012
There are some things we probably love to do, even tho they may be said to be non-hygienic or not acceptable in the system..
What are these habits??
For me,
I love to soak my bread inside my tea.. grin

I also love to drink water from gallons...

Although I don't do dem outside, but whenever I'm alone, in my house... I love to do them.
What are urs??
Nobody needs to judge me.

3 Likes

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by NnamdiN: 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
I don't need an opener for anything, I've got my teethgrin. My table doesn't have manners too, must have left it with the carpenter. I do it when I'm alone though

9 Likes

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by maclatunji: 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2012
I wanted to create a thread close to this but you see mine is not a bad habit but the thing is I hate putting my feet on the bare floor, I can put it on a carpet or rug but the bare floor or ground I seriously dislike and avoid, even a single step.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by RoyalRoy(m): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2012
Eating meats from my pot of soup at will. End up having a stew pot with no meat in it. #Barchelor things

14 Likes

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by radar5(m): 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2012
Even in most cosy apartment,like sitting on bare floor,like wearing my shorts to anywhere even moon.

2 Likes

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2012
Smoking my Marlboro Lights. don't giv a phuck what the fed. min. of health or WHO said, are saying, will ever say.

4 Likes

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by ronkebp(f): 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2012
maclatunji: I wanted to create a thread close to this but you see mine is not a bad habit but the thing is I hate putting my feet on the bare floor, I can put it on a carpet or rug but the bare floor or ground I seriously dislike and avoid, even a single step.

Me too...i had to buy a carpet for my kitchen....cannot stand having my bare feet touch the floor....or sometimes i have to wear socks....

1 Like

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2012
Sleeping on the couch with the TV on all night. I cant remember when last i used either of my bedrooms.

7 Likes

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2012
radar5: Even in most cosy apartment,like sitting on bare floor,like wearing my shorts to anywhere even moon.

You go to the moon?

1 Like

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by maclatunji: 11:16pm On Jul 13, 2012
ronkebp:

Me too...i had to buy a carpet for my kitchen....cannot stand having my bare feet touch the floor....or sometimes i have to wear socks....

Nice to know I am not crazy.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by ifyalways(f): 8:59am On Jul 14, 2012
Didn't know dunking was a bad habit. Hmm.
@topic, walking barefoot within my house.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Natasha2(f): 10:43am On Jul 14, 2012
using my dress as handkerchief whenever I have catarrh shocked yeah I prefer it grin grin
leaving my plate on the table after eating.

6 Likes

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Ivynwa(f): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2012
Staying awake all night long and even till the wee hours of the morning. If I ain't working the next day---it thrills me much that I can get to have my "Me time" night. I will stay awake doing all the stuffs I love to do while watching CNN, It's actually as joyous as if I am having a party. Right now it's day light, the birds are singing and u won't believe that I have been awake all night long. It was my "me-time" night. Make some noiseeeee! Haha!grin. Any day I feel like eating swallow (eba,fufu,corn meal,wheat flour, pounded yam) in the morning, it feels good like I'm getting a special treat and it tastes differently sweet. I once worked for a lagos business mogul lady years ago who my colleagues then told me that she likes to eat swallow in the morning, I decided to check that out and it has stuck on me. Any day I feel like having Eba in the morning & have the time to handle that---it's a special treat for me. Lol

I am not obsessive with cleaning and wiping but when I want to use the ladies in my work place or at a public place. I will use tissue paper to bolt the door as well as press the t*ilet knob/flushing handle. Will use tissue paper again to unlock the door when I am done and how on earth did I develop the habit of never sitting on a pubilc/workplace toilet and hanging on it "butt in the air". These are places I know others handle with unclean hands before washing their hands and I do that so as not to be part of all that "nasty-touching-by-all". I don't smoke, can't ever take down smoke down my throat but why does the look of men or women smoking look very sophisticated to me even when the odour from the mouth of some smokers is disgusting? grin If I am out liming and clubbing, the sight of people dancing away and feeling happy brings me great joy and why again does the sight of affection being expressed by lovers to themselves or families to themselves make me specially happy? I also love sophisticated looking tattoos, terribly -done tattoos are disgusting to me as it cheapens the body of the wearer to me. Guess I am that lady that likes all the things some women/ladies,mothers and grandmas will frown at.

6 Likes

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 14, 2012
I love eating meat frm d pot @ random,i love eating without packing d plates to d zinc because d movie is so captivatin dat i cannot afford to miss a scene,i love with holding d change when my mom sends me on errand to buy drinks 4 d visitor

1 Like

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Ivynwa(f): 11:21am On Jul 14, 2012
kulyie: I love eating meat frm d pot @ random,i love eating without packing d plates to d zinc because d movie is so captivatin dat i cannot afford to miss a scene,i love with holding d change when my mom sends me on errand to buy drinks 4 d visitor

Hehe! Kulyie you like to steal change from your mama? grin Just joking.
Talking about Plate, I don't like the smell of soured food in the morning either from a dustbin or from an unwashed plate. If I have no time to quickly wash off plates after dinner, I will organise them and pack/hide them somewhere in the fridge till morning---that way it won't smell bad in the morning. A bin with food particles that can smell bad in the morning I distance away from myself by taking it outside in the night for bin collectors.

1 Like

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 14, 2012
I like being cold.
Even in extremely cold weather I would rather go under the covers and leave the fan on than to turn it off.

I like climbing. Climbing things like a fence or protector;females are not supposed to like climbing. tongue

My idea of a perfect date is one where me and my date argue over our different opinions and then resolve everything amicably. No mushy stuff involved.

I hate wearing clothes when I am alone at home.

8 Likes

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2012
Yea,i remember when i was a kid just entering secondary school then,i loved using d school toilet instead of doin my thing at home before goin to school and so there was dis day dat i met d toilet messed up n i was so pressed,i had to use d 2nd toilet and i said 2 myself i will not flush it because somone else used d 1st toilet n dint flush even though there was a paper dat said please flush after use and so i decided dat any day i go to d toilet,i will neva flush even if there are ten gallons of water in d toilet.d day i met my waterloo was when i came out from d toilet and one boy in jss2 was toasting me,of which i've always been doing shakara and hard to get 4 him.d cleaner came to meet me where d boy was toasting me and hit me from my butts and said oya shewa go and flush d toilet.so u are d one dats always messing up d toilet each day i clean it and i was like am not d only one o! Dat day d cleaner reported me to my class teacher and i was asked to wash all d toilets in d school and fetch all d water in d gallons in each toilet.i cried my eyes out dat day and vowed neva to leave d toilet dirty each tym i used it.lol

17 Likes

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Ivynwa(f): 11:32am On Jul 14, 2012
fellis: I like being cold.
Even in extremely cold weather I would rather go under the covers and leave the fan on than to turn it off.

I like climbing. Climbing things like a fence or protector;females are not supposed to like climbing. tongue

My idea of a perfect date is one where me and my date argue over our different opinions and then resolve everything amicably. No mushy stuff involved.

Girl I like challenging myself to do some of those things that are considered masculine stuff like doing hard work or climbing stuffs at work to prove to my male colleagues that I am energetic and can do stuffs that they can do as they like to give me the "You are a lady, wait--let's do it" treatment and that I don't like one bit.

2 Likes

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 14, 2012
@ ivywna lol washin plates is nt a big deal 4 me.even if dey r carton size,my prblem is washin dem wen its nt convenient 4 me.lol,as 4 keepin mumys change.lolz,when she says change mi da and i will b like emi na jeun iya ni.i.e where is my change,am eating d change of my mother.lol

1 Like

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2012
Ivynwa:

Girl I like challenging myself to do some of those things that are considered masculine stuff like doing hard work or climbing stuffs at work to prove to my male colleagues that I am energetic and can do stuffs that they can do as they like to give me the "You are a lady, wait--let's do it" treatment and that I don't like one bit.

Good for you!
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Ivynwa(f): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2012
kulyie: @ ivywna lol washin plates is nt a big deal 4 me.even if dey r carton size,my prblem is washin dem wen its nt convenient 4 me.lol,as 4 keepin mumys change.lolz,when she says change mi da and i will b like emi na jeun iya ni.i.e where is my change,am eating d change of my mother.lol

Yeah, because i don't want to start the day with smell of soured food---I am quick to wash out but when I am too damn tired to handle it---It sleeps in the fridge and still smells good in the morning. Lol.

It's good that you and momsie have a special understanding on her "change issue" and she tolerates that, isn't that one of things that make mothers inestimable?

fellis:
Good for you!
Bye Babes, gotta get some sleep, see what my bad habit has caused me. I have to spend a greater part of this morning sleeping first before doing my weekend runs.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2012
Bye Babes, gotta get some sleep, see what my bad habit has caused me. I have to spend a greater part of this morning sleeping first before doing my weekend runs.

Alright then, goodnight.
Or is it good afternoon?

grin
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by freecocoa(f): 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2012
I love walking around the house almost naked,mostly in my panties and bra cheesy,whenever i'm home you'll hear my dad say things like "this house is not girls hostel,please wear your clothes".

Dishing food from the pot,leaving it to get cold and then warming it again,sometimes i warm my food 3 times before finally eating it(can't eat cold food).

Licking the beverages in the house.

Watching TV with everything in me,whenever I'm seeing a movie,i give it 100% concentration,you'll actually have to touch me before i know you require my attention.

Complaining about any food that was not prepared by me,it has gotten so bad that anybody that knows me does not agree to help me do anything in the kitchen let alone cook even if its just egg or ordinary water sef sad.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2012
Natasha,,:
using my dress as handkerchief whenever I have catarrh shocked yeah I prefer it grin grin

Choi..... Inyama...
And ur clothes would have catarrh maps all over??

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by ronkebp(f): 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2012
Natasha,,:

Ewwwww!!!!! this is nasty.......

1 Like

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Freiburger(m): 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2012
Smooking,i've made several attempt to stop, but the urge still kept coming, but i've been able to reduce the habbit to almost a zero level.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2012
Lol,yea
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by chucky234(m): 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2012
Natasha,,:
Elede ni o

1 Like

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Sagytarius(m): 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2012
fellis: I like being cold.

can I peep? grin

@topic; after slicing onions and opening tin-tomatoes, I deep like half of the onion slices into the tomato paste and then chew. the taste is so great! grin
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Freiburger(m): 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2012
ifyalways: Didn't know dunking was a bad habit. Hmm.
@topic, walking barefoot within my house.
Walking barefoot is a very heathy habbit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words / RelativeĀ“s Spouse Beaten By Brother-in-law (story continud) / Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.