Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro (25453 Views)

Judge Threatens To Order Emefiele’s Arrest Over $53m Debt / BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP / Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro by Neednewphone: 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
For those of you who are not working yet thank me later

https://www.nairaland.com/5008822/1k-daily-dont-miss-out
Re: BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro by BuhariLooter(m): 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2019
the National party chairman of the ruling party is under investigation by the EFCC for a crime of over 500 million naira fraud , Yet he goes about with Mr president in all of his company across the country, also the president of CCT Justice Umar is under trial for a crime of about 10 millions naira yet Mr president received an order from him to suspend the CJN.
now judge for yourself, can such an individual that displays such level of hypocrisy lead a nation like Nigeria to greatness for our unborn generation?Atiku is naturally love by all NIGERIANS whether north,south,east,west, Christian,muslims,young, old,elderly,infants,businesses people and all nigerians.atiku is a unifier and he is the best for now.God bless Nigeria.Everyone try to join the Articulated team it Is never too late.President Buhari had many times during the 2015 election campaign vowed to declare his assets and make the report public. However, he is yet to release the full report of his asset declaration to the public months to the end of his administration. Asked during his first media chat on December 30, 2015, the president said he has declared his assets four times but declined when pressed to release the document to Premium Times which had earlier sent an FOI request to the Code of Conduct Bureau to make the report available to it. The CCB had responded that only the president could authorise the release of the report to the media.
Introduction of National Gender Policy and offer of 35 per cent appointment to women:
FAILED
President Buhari reneged on this promise early in the life of his administration by appointing only six out of the 36 ministers he used in forming his cabinet in November 2015. Today, with the exits of Mrs. Kemi Adeosun after she was busted for using a fake NYSC discharge certificate and Amina Alhassan, who left to contest election in Taraba State, Mr. Buhari has not deemed it fit to replace the two ministers with new ones. This perhaps underscores why he told journalists in Germany after a meeting with the country’s Chancellor, Angela Merkel, on October 14, 2016, “I don’t know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other room.” He was standing next to Mrs. Merkel, who frowned at the comment.Fellow Nigerians, check President Muhammadu Buhari's cabinet today, you will see that our ministers are mainly politicians with little or no technical knowledge in their areas of duties.
Do you think such cabinet can take us to the promise land?
Re: BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro by alexiskenny: 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2019
Been long I saw a black maria.

MKO comes to mind

Re: BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro by islandmoon: 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2019
whahala dey for APC ooo! tune to AIT right now, see crowd !!! Kastina is PDP , too many crowd
Re: BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro by zoghys: 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
Why are we not using the Iran modalities to tackle corruption in Nigeria?. You are adjudge to be corrupt, then you are on death row, shikena....

For those who needs singapore visit visa, Dubai work visa and turkey visit visa. Call me on 07032084697, or whatsapp me on 08094320824. NO DOWN PAYMENT OF ANY KIND,AND VISA GUARANTEED
Re: BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro by chia200: 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
St. Obanikoro!! Join APC and all sins are forgiven
Re: BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro by jjohndoe83: 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
I know the woman, she's a no no nonsense judge.Even SANs thread cautiously in her court.
Re: BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro by Racoon(m): 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
shocked grin cheesy Perhaps Koro is not cooperative enough to implicate Fayose as there may not be any good ground. Meanwhile before Fayose can be implicated, it must start with Dasuki and then Koro.Fingers crossed!
Re: BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro by Otsam(m): 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
worlexy:
Obanikoro's conscience don dey prick am

No, it’s not his conscience. They failed to play like a sane human being so,they are exhausted,they can no longer defend the case without him being sentenced as an accomplice. They are stupid to th extent of making obanikoro (d distributor )a witness against receiver and expects to go just like that.they are only bn intoxicated by power.
Re: BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro by Tizu(m): 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
This judge must be a jocker , let him know that Orji Uzor Kalu ran away, disregarded the court and the last time I saw him he was walking hand in hand with Mr Integrity, the corruption fighter president of APC. Nigeria is a huge joke.
Re: BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro by anonymous1759(m): 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
Another Dino undecided undecided undecided casted Constitution when I tell people we ain't ripe for the rule of law they throw Stones at me. What we need in this country is someone like Ghadaffi, Jayjay rawlings or Putin. Some that will put the Constitution aside and deal with these rogues. Last last is not their fault when you've people that support them And call it witch hunting because they belong to one political party or tribe..
Re: BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro by olufolarin2222: 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
still on this matter
Re: BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro by Fadomero(m): 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
to all d yoot if you love urself find way comot for Sithole just like me
Re: BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
Baawaa:
Yes,the two of them should be jailed grin grin grin grin

That will be the best verdict. No sacred cow....
Re: BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro by Yankee101: 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
He's waiting for election results
If PDP wins he'll change his testimony
Re: BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro by baratech: 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
Jail them all
Re: BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro by nwakibie3(m): 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
Fadomero:
to all d yoot if you love urself find way comot for Sithole just like me

thats the best option bro
Re: BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro by 0koyeeboz: 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
sammyj:
cheesy shocked shocked See Gbege. Anyways, the judge is becoming too strict with Obanikoro matter. It is Fayose that on trial and not Obanikoro now grin!!!

You don't know Lagos judges.

Best in Nigeria, they don't take nonsense.
Re: BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro by Fadomero(m): 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
nwakibie3:

thats the best option bro
yes dis thieves are gambling with d yoots future
Re: BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro by WORDSENSEI: 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
I hate how courts prolong corruption cases involving politicians. It is utterly disgusting.

ARE YOU AN ENTREPRENEUR? CLICK BELOW

https://www.makeitglobal.biz/
Re: BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro by 0koyeeboz: 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
Otsam:

No, it’s not his conscience. They failed to play like a sane human being so,they are exhausted,they can no longer defend the case without him being sentenced as an accomplice. They are stupid to th extent of making obanikoro (d distributor )a witness against receiver and expects to go just like that.they are only bn intoxicated by power.

Prosecution prefers to use one suspect as a witness against the other accused so as to jail one than prosecute both on shaky grounds and lose both.

You're actually the one ignorant here.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro by kernel001: 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
sammyj:
cheesy shocked shocked See Gbege. Anyways, the judge is becoming too strict with Obanikoro matter. It is Fayose that on trial and not Obanikoro now grin!!!

Your reasoning is just a day higher than that of a 6 months old baby. He's the star witness, let him bring the evidence.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro by AngelicBeing: 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ebimor96:

Yes oooooooo.

After all, they are both Yorubas and the North has nothing to lose, even if they are both jailed for life.

One of the two men has made and surrendered himself to be manipulated as a useful tool in the hands of you Jihadists to destroy his own kinsman, just for pecuniary gains.

This is the average mindset of all Jihadists from the North.

Southerners, a word is enough for the wise.
Hahaha, your gif cracked me up and you made me laugh and choked on my tea, Hian, you said, you want Sharia.. YES, you want to live in Saudi Arabia... NO, you want to live in Europe... Yes.... Hahaha, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com grin cheesy

Re: BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro by bluecircle470: 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
worlexy:
Obanikoro's conscience don dey prick am

As long as fayose is guilty
Re: BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro by asobo: 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
iammo:
grin

2019-2023 go hot for pdp and thier ipob sympatizers, this one every judge's brain had been reseted through Onoghen's calamity
Politics is local

Re: BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro by sammyj: 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2019
grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.......
kernel001:

Your reasoning is just a day higher than that of a 6 months old baby. He's the star witness, let him bring the evidence.
Re: BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro by smirn(m): 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Nigerians are tired of Buhari and ApC.Atiku come and save us" Atiku our hope.,VOTE ATIKU PDP FOR PROSPEROUS NEW NIGERIA.
God forbid. NEVER ATIKU, NEVER.
Re: BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro by BuhariLooter(m): 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
smirn:
God forbid. NEVER BUHARI, NEVER.
Re: BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro by PROPHETmichael: 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
Obanikoro knows b4 the return date, Atiku will be president elect and the case will die naturally.

Re: BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro by Ategberoson(m): 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ebimor96:

Yes oooooooo.

After all, they are both Yorubas and the North has nothing to lose, even if they are both jailed for life.

One of the two men has made and surrendered himself to be manipulated as a useful tool in the hands of you Jihadists to destroy his own kinsman, just for pecuniary gains.

This is the average mindset of all Jihadists from the North.

Southerners, a word is enough for the wise.

shut up thieves apologist
Re: BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro by worlexy(m): 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
Otsam:

You're right, you're just really reechoed the the phrase "The giver and the taker of bribe are both guilty "

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi / Nigerian Troops Gun Down 73 Boko Haram Terrorists In Fresh Attack On Konduga / There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.