Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,417 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos (21658 Views)

May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 / Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos / Lagos APC Primaries: The Great Conspiracy's As Party Leaders Seal Ambode’s Fate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by adekS1(m): 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
theoldpretender:
Call me an APC supporter...but I don't believe this news.

All we have are two stories

1.Aquote from a resident of a part of Lagos...a single ward.

2.A quote from a woman in Southern Kaduna that 'christians are being denied voters card' (Southern Kaduna is predominatly Christian).

The problem with these stories is that in the abscence of corroborating evidence, there is no valid proof that 'they are true'.

The truth is,fake news is a serious problem in this country. I don't doubt that INEC ,under APC's influence,could be up to some chicanery...but at the same time, let's not run on hearsay.
To me u didn't sound like somebody that went to school. u shd know when an allegation of this magnitude is presented investigation into it is necessary without taking any unbiased side bfr concluding. u r deceiving ppl here u r not Apc member yet u rush to disregard the info as untrue while u avnt make any attempt to at least confirm its authenticity. next time try harder.. we all need this country to b beta, don't let this old octogenarian be using u.l said this cos l av a corroborating info than all this allegations info r true

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by BluntBoy(m): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
Elin:
grin grin grin Oga arrestor bring it on.

Ewu! In 2015 who spread fake news pass APC. E dey Pepper u now Abi? cheesy grin cheesy

Which fake news did APC spread?

Was it not PDP that made a documentary on Buhari and Tinubu and sponsored it on AIT?

Was it not PDP who began the Islamization nonsense in their bid to demonize Buhari?

Was it not Fayose (a member of the PDP) that sponsored an obituary page of Buhari?

Was it not PDP who in their desperation to win kicked up a fuss about the WAEC cert. of the president?

Was it not the PDP who began falsely ascribing quotes to the president, including ascribing a false quote about making the country ungovernable under GEJ to Buhari?

Which fake news did APC spread, please?
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by chozzy: 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
obicentlis:
This is a serious allegation that should be looked into.
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by lexyking(m): 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
I thought they said Lagos was no man's land, so you mean to say that the 'no man's' are doing this to the people that developed Lagos so they don't even have respect for the people that control the economy of Lagos? Na wa oh Obi must hear this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by Princedapace(m): 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:
This PDP pundit media and their false allegations all the time and fake news.

Mynd44 this is fake news

Do u want me to share screen chats of a friend who had similar experience for the past weeks? She was finally told to collect after election.

Bleep this country..
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by theoldpretender(m): 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
adekS1:
To me u didn't sound like somebody that went to school.

Yes I know...I grew up in the village hunting cockroaches....

u shd know when an allegation of this magnitude is presented investigation into it is necessary without taking any unbiased side bfr concluding

Well, the fact is the guy just quoted one person who made allegations that cannot be confirmed...and he did not even attempt to confirm,or show us his proof, (videos,documents, etc)

. u r deceiving ppl here u r not Apc member

Yes, I am not into your APC or PDP fights. Both csndidates are disappointments...plus this is just a fight between big man one and some of his exsupporters. I support the NCP. Next....

yet u rush to disregard the info as untrue while u avnt make any attempt to at least confirm its authenticity.

Well,Mr Journalist offered no corroborating evidence...hence my suspicion was raised.

Note...I am ready to beleive any story...so long as there is evidence. Hearsay can be deadly. In 1966,someone reported fake news as fact, and millions of innocent people died.

next time try harder.. we all need this country to b beta, don't let this old octogenarian be using u

Well, the old octogenariean annoys me too. But replacing him with a septugenarian who was interestingly among the people that put the octogenariean over us in the first place 5 years ago....why should I trust people who made such a poor judgement 5 years ago to support a failure of a party like APC.

And why should I trust the failures in the PDP too ? Why does it have to be APC or PDP? Why can't it be someone else?

Because we Nigerians don't like doing the hardwork callled democracy. You are waiting for Atiku to come and save you...the same way some Bubuists are waiting for Buhari to do what he has not been able to do.

Go and bow down to your god Atiku. My loyalty is to Nigeria and its peoples. Allpoliticans in APC and PDP can frankly go suck a lemon.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by lafuria1(m): 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
Bolo12:

Liar! This is as real as it gets!
Its fake, no evidence nothing.
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by vezycash(m): 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Mynd44 this is fake news

Old man forget about your APC job and let's talk reality.

It's not false. My parents stood in queue 4am to register for that piece of paper. Four years later, they are still waiting for theirs - this Lagos.

When the igbos gave chieftancy title to APC lag gov candidate, I naively insulted them for being sellouts until someone called me aside to explain.

Without the symbolic show of support, they'll close down Alaba, computer village and any other market with majority igbo traders. A bribe of 100M naira will be what reopens it.

And then, they'll increase their levies, taxes and introduce new senseless ones as bonus.

That's what Tinubu and Fashola apparently did. (I have no way to verify the lockups since I wasn't in Nigeria during both tenures.) However, the routine "Igbos must go" pronouncements says alot.

You think xenophobia is only in South Africa? Think again.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by bilulu(m): 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
Eberejesus111:
Nigeria needs prayers more than ever. The church must intervene and discard any plan to sabotage this country and keep it in the control of the devil.
don't you think we pray more than China n d likes? Or maybe we haven't been praying genuinely
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by omoosaomo: 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
This is very true. I witnessed same in oshodi/isolo local govt at Bolade. The crowd sef is discouraging, and select people who are most likely Apc members, yorubas and northerners were giving priority. I recorded the crowd. I couldnt get mine. Leave these guys, collect your pvc after this election, APC will win Lagos and presidency anyway. Prepare for 2023 election.

No hope for this country. As a youth, save money and get out of the country for the sake of your future generations, please.....

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by jumobi1(m): 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nigerians hate each other so much that we refuse to be objective and reasonable. These allegations need to be investigated.

Take for example, I hire a worker but I can’t pay him because I spent all my money. If the following month I hire another worker and don’t pay, must it be concluded that I spent all my money? NO! Maybe I don’t like the job he did, maybe I dislike him for other reasons or maybe I spent all my money again.

The bottom line is that Nigerians have the constitutional right to vote. Any infringement on this right MUST not be justified based on the fact that the infringement is ethnic-group-neutral. Give everyone their PVC. INEC’s negligent or intentional inability to give every eligible person their request PVC should be enough to invalidate election results.
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by Mariory(m): 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
Fake news!
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by anuofia(m): 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
the news is so true...I gone two times to collect my PVC from inec office... all to no avail...the know what the are planning

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by anguty(m): 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
same thing happening in nasarawa lgc of nasarawa state.
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by PHIPEX(m): 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
I heard of this strategy in Lagos long time ago during party primary. Many people didn't know it was adopted far back 2015 in Lagos.
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by Gforce2019: 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by Ellie01: 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Mynd44 this is fake news

U should b wiser than this, it wasnt too long ago jega did same in 2015 wen north east in bokoharam hold had 100% PVC collection but in d south there was btw 30%-60% anf yet d south n east was peaceful.
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
twilliamx:

Am Yoruba and my wife is Yoruba! She has gone severally but couldn't get her pvc. Don't add tribal colour to everything. Chai.

Okay may be I'm wrong then.
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by witsel4(m): 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
360degreess:
I doubt if this information is true...if this is true, they should quickly give those flat headed pigs their PVCs,because their votes are inconsequential.. it is not enough to stop the 4+4 level, we saw that in 2015..

Buhari all the way to 2023..

This is exactly how it is, Many people especially the South Easterners an South South are the ones affected mostly in Ibeju Lekki..Today was worst, and when you try to enquire why and when you could collect it they'll simply say please just leave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by Godshope: 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
Similar thing is happening in Ebonyi State where you are told to come for your PVC after election.
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by Thewesterner(m): 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
I am a westerner resident in the southern part of Nigeria, I registered and was given the temporary voters card. Now I have not been able to get my permanent voters card. The INEC Officials checked through the list, my name/info was no where to be found. How come I was given the temporary one and the permanent one was no where to be found. The official told me to come back next year after election to re-register.

What do u make of this
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by degamemaster(m): 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
This is part of the islamization they're planning but God will not allow them.
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by czarsly(m): 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
I was asked to pay #1000 at Asaba before collecting mine
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by ebrochukwu(m): 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
Still on the red issue. And this is valenr one season.
Upgrade the room of your loved ones or yourself by gifting them or yourself this red glossy coloured wardrobe available for just 100k.
You can also order for a non glossy red or any other colour you desired for lesser price
Do u need a furniture upgrade?
A stylish and classic look yet budget friendly
Follow @highbrofurniture
Call or whatsapp 07051053894
Bring your furnishing imagination to reality with us at @highbrofurniture
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by Lunockgold: 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
senatepresido:
anything is possible with Oshiomhole as the head
na only oshimaole tiefnumbu nko the two big ole of our generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
theoldpretender:
Call me an APC supporter...but I don't believe this news.

All we have are two stories

1.Aquote from a resident of a part of Lagos...a single ward.

2.A quote from a woman in Southern Kaduna that 'christians are being denied voters card' (Southern Kaduna is predominatly Christian).

The problem with these stories is that in the abscence of corroborating evidence, there is no valid proof that 'they are true'.

The truth is,fake news is a serious problem in this country. I don't doubt that INEC ,under APC's influence,could be up to some chicanery...but at the same time, let's not run on hearsay.
Abolutely! Every news in Nigeria at this political moment is Fake.
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by Ugosample(m): 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
morikee:
Sentiment and tribalism is killing this country

exactly sso

It's proof that Nigerians in general are not ripe for development
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by Ugosample(m): 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
jumobi1:
Nigerians hate each other so much that we refuse to be objective and reasonable. These allegations need to be investigated.

Take for example, I hire a worker but I can’t pay him because I spent all my money. If the following month I hire another worker and don’t pay, must it be concluded that I spent all my money? NO! Maybe I don’t like the job he did, maybe I dislike him for other reasons or maybe I spent all my money again.

The bottom line is that Nigerians have the constitutional right to vote. Any infringement on this right MUST not be justified based on the fact that the infringement is ethnic-group-neutral. Give everyone their PVC. INEC’s negligent or intentional inability to give every eligible person their request PVC should be enough to invalidate election results.

It's very terrible if this allegation is true

it then means that Nigerians in particular and Africans in general are incapable of being sensible
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by Ugosample(m): 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2019
islandmoon:
INEC is one sided, if you bear Igbo name or John, there is high chance that your PVC is missing, no be when you get PVC you go vote? if your name is Abdul or Mustapha , you PVC will even be printed twice.

That's terrible

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by Slynation(m): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Mynd44 this is fake news
On a more serious note...
It's not every time u should be showcasing your stupidity here on NL...
This things are happening live, even my friends confirmed it, But as a stupid zombie, everything not favouring Buhari is false...!!

#Gerarrraheremehn.......!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timi Frank Replies Governor Ikpeazu: You Are Nothing But APC's Mole In PDP / Arewa Republic Changes Flag / Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.