Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos (21568 Views)

May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 / Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos / Lagos APC Primaries: The Great Conspiracy's As Party Leaders Seal Ambode’s Fate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by okokobioko1: 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
this is never a fake news ok because i experienced it myself. at ijaiye ojokoro INEC office hardly will they attend to you. even the PVC given to my wife was declared fake by KEY STONE BANK when she had a transaction to do with it,

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by Afamed: 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
How suddenly could people that developed Lagos still be referred as minority? We will not take this

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by YorubaEmir: 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
kehinde1588:
I notice PDP has been raising false alarm these days.

It cannot save them from losing this election.

Eyaa
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by michoim(m): 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
Fake report
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
They should leave Lagos and return back home or otherwise keep quiet. Some of us left their land out of frustration some years ago.

Will Yoruba man in PortHarcourt or Kano be complaining of frustration in collecting PVC?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by discusant: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2019
Election rigging in Lagos starts from frustrating non indigenes from registering to vote, and refusal to give non indigenes their Voter cards.

It has been the practice since 1999.

In 2015, Lagos state of population more than 10 million people could not produce up to 3 million votes in the presidential election won by APC.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by theoldpretender(m): 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
Bolo12:

Ignorant. People are voicing out their complaints and all. You say yoy dont believe mssstchew

Well, I heard that APC supporters in Enugu did not get their voters card,as well as APCsupporters in Bayelsa, and APC supporters in the Planet Jupiter too have not gotten their pvc.

Do you believe that? Of course not...because I am telling a lie...and most importantly,I have no corroborating evidence.

The sad thing about Nigeria is that anyone can wake up and tell a story about anything. And as history has shown, this can lead to sad events.

Like I said, the story might be true. the lies i posted here about Bayelsa,Enugu and Jupiter (FYI...no human being can live in Jupiter)...might be true....but in the abscence of corroboration....I am inclined to take them as lies until proven otherwise.

And no,I don't support APC or PDP....and this election is a dissapointment for me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by olaoreawofele: 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
Reckless allegation. That INEC is unconsciously frustrating collection of PVCs is not in doubt. That INEC is targeting some particular non-indigent tribe is a fallacy. God knows when this victim mentality will leave this country. It took me 4 years plus to collect my PVC, yet am not a minority tribe in Lagos.

Chikiletta:

https://thepunditng.com/breaking-conspiracy-as-inec-deny-igbos-minority-tribes-their-pvcs-in-lagos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by Bolo12: 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2019
lafuria1:
FAKE NEWS

Liar! This is as real as it gets!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by edupedia: 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:
This PDP pundit media and their false allegations all the time and fake news.

Mynd44 this is fake news

...They know they have lost the election but the typical Nigerian must find a reason.... Rubbish and nonsense report
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
one commenter here said if you are not from certain tribe or religion you won't get PVC.

Can you imagine! that means if you give these people small chance they will commit genocide without having second thoughts.

me i don tire for naija matter.
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by Icon79(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
My sister, I will definitely intensify my prayers for Nigeria. Buhari and his cohorts are willing to destroy that country just to achieve their selfish ambition. But as the scripture says, 'he that sows the wind shall reap the whirlwind'.

*PMB I am looking at you*

O pari

Eberejesus111:
Nigeria needs prayers more than ever. The church must intervene and discard any plan to sabotage this country and keep it in the control of the devil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by BluntBoy(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
wyt:
same thing going on in Kaduna. there, if you are christian, nothing for you

Is the election not between Muslims?

You people spreading fake news that is capable of destabilizing the country should be arrested and given a lengthy sentence with hard labor.
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by dammiecool(m): 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
but lagos is no mans land now how come a particular tribe is now withholding d PVC of the real developer of d land shocked

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by twilliamx(m): 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
This is truthful. My wife have gone to collect PVC a number of times without succeeding. My luck is to have gotten mine in 2015.

Am Yoruba and my wife is Yoruba! She has gone severally but couldn't get her pvc. Don't add tribal colour to everything. Chai.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by Realist2: 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
I am writing this for PDP to hear, APC have rigged the election. If you have anything other than crying wolf do it now, if not the Osun episode is a child play.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by Kingspin(m): 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
morikee:
Sentiment and tribalism is killing this country
But one idiot will say na corruption
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by Xander85: 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
obicentlis:
This is a serious allegation that should be looked into.

For where!? For this Nigeria!?

It's those that still believe in Nigeria and say we should try to change things via the ballot box that would be surprised, frustrated and angry! Me, i've given up on Nigeria about a year ago...nothing surprises me anymore! smiley
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by Icon79(m): 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
KPOM!

Coupled with the fact that they are already importing people from Niger, Chad, Mali, and Guinea to vote in our election.
May God help Nigeria!

O pari

clintino700:
INEC is working fully for APC...
To collect my card from there office in pH is proving difficult since November 2018 till date.
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by Xander85: 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
Realist2:
I am writing this for PDP to hear, APC have rigged the election. If you have anything other than crying wolf do it now, if not the Osun episode is a child play.

Word! smiley
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by BluntBoy(m): 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
VeeVeeMyLuv:
one commenter here said if you are not from certain tribe or religion you won't get PVC.

Can you imagine! that means if you give these people small chance they will commit genocide without having second thoughts.

me i don tire for naija matter.

PVC collection has not been an easy ride for many people. It has nothing to do with tribe or religion.

When they start arresting people now, they will accuse Buhari of being a despot. They forget that one of Buhari's primary responsibilities is to keep the country together. You can't be spreading fake news capable of heating up the polity and expect the president to praise you.
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by dammiecool(m): 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
twilliamx:

Am Yoruba and my wife is Yoruba! She has gone severally but couldn't get her pvc. Don't add tribal colour to everything. Chai.
d victim mentality is inbuilt they cant help it.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by BluntBoy(m): 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
okokobioko1:
this is never a fake news ok because i experienced it myself. at ijaiye ojokoro INEC office hardly will they attend to you. even the PVC given to my wife was declared fake by KEY STONE BANK when she had a transaction to do with it,

I had problems getting my PVC too, and I am Yoruba. And mind you, my polling unit is in Osun. So, this has nothing to do with state, tribe or religion.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by Sirkum232: 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
Our people like deceiving themselves and thereby putting their selves into bondage. If Buhari is the best as APC claims, they should allow Nigerians to vote him for his second term, since we're the ones that voted him in for the first term. Why withholding people's PVCs and trying to reg the election. I pity Nigeria!
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by Xander85: 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
discusant:
But that's how Tinubu has managed to get Lagos all the years.

You know this...i know this...but i wonder why Agbaje doesn't know it!

It will take nothing short of a miracle to wrest Nigeria from the firm grip of the ethnic-religious entrenched interests holding it to ransom!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by Headlesschicken(m): 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
You are a born f00l woe betide u n yuh whole generation u uncircumcised animal
360degreess:
I doubt if this information is true...if this is true, they should quickly give those flat headed pigs their PVCs,because their votes are inconsequential.. it is not enough to stop the 4+4 level, we saw that in 2015..

Buhari all the way to 2023..

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by Grace001: 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
Gone are those days where rigging is through ballout boxes and stealing of change voters figures.

Latest rigging tactic
Inec make PVC collect difficult most especially for the people in the the south east, west, south south and underage from core NORTH gets pvc easily.

Madt rigging tactic
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by Elin: 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
grin grin grin
Mpagi ee bahu!
360degreess:
I doubt if this information is true...if this is true, they should quickly give those flat headed pigs their PVCs,because their votes are inconsequential.. it is not enough to stop the 4+4 level, we saw that in 2015..

Buhari all the way to 2023..
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by ChristineC: 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
People should be voting with their BVN from the comfort of their electronic devices if they so choose. Easy verification, no need to queue up every year under the sun for nonsense, the already unbearable life in Nigeria eased a bit for the masses.
Very simple. All these madness should be a thing of the past.
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by HomeOfMe(f): 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
Chikiletta:

https://thepunditng.com/breaking-conspiracy-as-inec-deny-igbos-minority-tribes-their-pvcs-in-lagos/
This is absolutely true. A friend of mine who happens to be from crossriver state has been going for her PVC since June 2018. She kept disturbing me with the story of INEC denying her of her card. So this january,I talked to my hubby who is close to some apc excos in ifako ijaye here. You won't believe that one of them together with my husband and I followed her there and her card was released to her last month. This is really bad,they should not disenfranchise people because they're not from the same tribe as you in Lagos. Both in Lagos and other states.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by Elin: 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
grin grin grin Oga arrestor bring it on.

Ewu! In 2015 who spread fake news pass APC. E dey Pepper u now Abi? cheesy grin cheesy
BluntBoy:

PVC collection has not been an easy ride for many people. It has nothing to do with tribe or religion.

When they start arresting people now, they will accuse Buhari of being a despot. They forget that one of Buhari's primary responsibilities is to keep the country together. You can't be spreading fake news capable of heating up the polity and expect the president to praise you.
Re: Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos by islandmoon: 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
INEC is one sided, if you bear Igbo name or John, there is high chance that your PVC is missing, no be when you get PVC you go vote? if your name is Abdul or Mustapha , you PVC will even be printed twice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufai, Ganduje Meet Emefiele, CBN Governor - Photos / Hushpuppi: President Buhari Will Have Final Say On Abba Kyari’s Fate – Minister / Ondo Election: PDP Rejects Ogunbodede, OAU VC, As Returning Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.