Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina (69486 Views)

Ortom To Atiku: You Denied Wike Popular Views Of PDP Members / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? / PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun (2) (3) (4)

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by wolexy14(m): 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
Slynation:

Will you prefer 4yrs to 8yrs of northern leadership....??
give me your answers like a core northerner
bros to tell u the truth i no want anyone of dem but naija youth are too dull to even reason beta people like sowore.d election is btw an illiterate and a fraudstar.....literaly i no go want make fraudstar enter .eida way we are doomed as a nation

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Newznow: 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by bastardmod: 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
donphiilopus:
Kwankwaso pulled similar crowd when he visited Daura for a Senatorial by-election campaign rally in August. But what happened when the by-election results were declared? PDP struggled to get 20% votes even though the election was between two blood brothers.

I'm laughing sha... Atiku might not get one vote in Buhari's polling unit but the possibility of Buhari's victory in Atiku's Adamawa is so high.
Atiku only needs 25 percent tongue

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Slynation(m): 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
wolexy14:
bros to tell u the truth i no want anyone of dem but naija youth are too dull to even reason beta people like sowore.d election is btw an illiterate and a fraudstar.....literaly i no go want make fraudstar enter .eida way we are doomed as a nation
It's too early to judge Atiku based on his houseBoy job for Obj, the breakdown of relationship btw him and Obj is still unknown, we only heard from one side..
On the other hand if Nigerians had known Buhari is this Lifeless, incompetent and Dull we would have as well continued with the President they called Clueless
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Dappertwayne: 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Buhari is a goner.If the man come back make I no see next month.
I'm quoting this comment. I'd remind you of this curse you laid on your self
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by jaxxy(m): 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hmmm nice
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Dway4ward1: 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
Pls and pls ,I appeal to God spirited nigerians to help me out. I am a graduate with 2.1 in chemistry but tired of this unemployed life. Pls I can do any job,my numbers are:08139412597&08129126455
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by isht689: 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
lol Katsina and bauchi bye elections on my mind how kwankwaso shared rice to the people of daura senatorial zone but later the people used the rice to celebrate the victory of APC,80% of this crowd would not vote for PDP you can take it to the bank...PDP is playing deceptive politics those in doubt should wait as we count downtown to FeBuhari InshaAllah.

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by anonymous1759(m): 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
Excaperx:
What buhari couldn't do in Kano... I've said it and I'll keep saying it atiku will break Kano when he comes..

APC supporters please don't think about this too much..

This is sai buhari "village",his house is not too far from there

Which kind pic be this one Abeg make una zoo am it looks like 4x4 pic grin grin grin Abeg make una no attack Me I'm niether APC nor PDP...

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by naijapikin04(m): 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
GOOD
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
PointB:

You mean there is only one god?

and his name is Hunger ? grin grin

Gbam
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by ncoolsome(m): 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
id911:
Atikulate grin

While BMCs are fabricating lies and propaganda on a daily basis, we dey jejely dey do exercise to keep us fit to enter Aso Rock on May 29, 2019

Wait ooh is that uncle Jonathan the palm wine drinker n a former head of state behind
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by bkool7(m): 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
OK, I've seen enough crowds .

February 16th with be the judge
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by PapaAdanna: 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
Atiku is still conquering the dullard in his hometown
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Platony(m): 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
id911:
Atikulate grin

While BMCs are fabricating lies and propaganda on a daily basis, we dey jejely dey do exercise to keep us fit to enter Aso Rock on May 29, 2019

Just imagine"LIFELESS" in this same outfit. grin grin

"President Buhari" cannot even carry one bag of pure water talk more of using d gym. undecided
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Platony(m): 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2019
He's simply ATIKULATING to Aso Villa cool cool
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by id911(m): 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
Platony:

"President Buhari" cannot even carry one bag of pure water talk more of using d gym. undecided

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by clems88(m): 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
omo why u dey curse your self. sad
Beta reverse it mbok

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2019
senatordave1:

You only hate buhari.the stands are scanty
you so much love Atiku.
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by id911(m): 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2019
ncoolsome:

Wait ooh is that uncle Jonathan the palm wine drinker n a former head of state behind

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by ezkimow(m): 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Photoshop

Oya Talk true, u are in sifia pains Abi? Talk true naw I will not tell anybody grin

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
Amein:
why show only one side, I am hoping that I will see the whole arena.Every state PDP went they show only one side.
the one sided showing is for your own safety cuz you may die of heart attack if they show you the full photo or stadia.

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Platony(m): 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
Who else have noticed if u type D-U-L-L-A-R-D-I-N-H-O without spaces here on Nairaland, it Would change to President Buhari.

Try it, it works!! grin grin

Tnk me later.
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by olajizz01(m): 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Buhari will win convincingly win come febuhari 16 and you will not see next month,Ase wa,tooo.

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by olajizz01(m): 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Ase wa,tooo.
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Zero excitement in the crowd unlike the unbridled passion in buharis rallies even in Adamawa today.

These ones just came to see what's happening.
you are really in pains, I mean massive sifia pains. I hope there is no sniper or rope around you right now?
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Myde4naija(m): 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
Amarabae:
Zombies will shed tears after the election.
I have lived in the north, I know them very well.
This is not 2015 where buhari got sympathy votes from the north because it was northerner vs southerner and the north want power back.
2019 it's Northerner vs Northerner.
Northern votes will be divided.
I laugh at those celebrating crowd at buhari campaign,
It's normal,
When a president is in town, people will troop out to view him ,
But for Atiku who is not in power and also an opposition to be pulling crowd should tell you something.
Saraki, obj and kwankwaso are strong cartel.
Buhari will feel the heat.
They played a very crucial part in making him president in 2015.
Atiku will win.
Atiku is not the gentle Jonathan.
If you want am rough, you go get am rough
Just wait till Feb 18 for a shocker
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Anambralstson: 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Photoshop

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by ezkimow(m): 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
Platony:

In sister Nkiru Onuegbu's voice :'Dry bones shall rise again'.....

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nashoji:
you are really in pains, I mean massive sifia pains. I hope there is no sniper or rope around you right now?

I am not in the least bothered because the crowd there are clearly onlookers and just came to see.

No joy, no passion, nothing.

Even when Atiku drove and walked in their midst it was as if a stranger was walking by.

This looks like a funeral assembly

Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others / GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) / Ganduje In Abuja Wants Kano Police Commissioner Removed - Daily Nigerian