Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina (69338 Views)

Ortom To Atiku: You Denied Wike Popular Views Of PDP Members / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? / PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by lexy2014: 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Many of them are seeing a dry crowd in katsina who showed no joy at seeing Atiku but just wanted to use Atiku to relieve their boredom and gain free access to the stadium they usually pay to enter.

Buhari cannot lose in his own state but its on record that Buhari has beaten Atiku repeatedly in Adamawa.

Even Atikus hometown of Jada is with baba on the next level , the prince of Adamawa is with Buhari and now the Lamido of Adamawa has joined Buhari.

Atiku has been a disappointment to the entire north and not just his state. He never made use of his influence for their benefit but only to enrich himself

How should a Nigerian VP use his position to influence things 4d benefit of his region?
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Gforce2019: 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
Anigreat:
shocked

You mean this is katsina the home state of President Buhari? shocked

This kind love were ATIKU get everywia im go, money no fit buy am, jazz no fit buy am, na pure natural love mehn.

ATIKU in North
ATIKU in South
ATIKU in West
ATIKU in East

Everywhere is ATIKUshocked
What manner of man is this ATIKUshocked

Congratulations in advance my Incoming Presido.

Bonafide member of mofo crew....
Don't you know that buhari is a voice in all the northern region...
February 16 will judge ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Joevics(m): 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
donphiilopus:
Kwankwaso pulled similar crowd when he visited Daura for a Senatorial by-election campaign rally in August. But what happened when the by-election results were declared? PDP struggled to get 20% votes even though the election was between two blood brothers.

I'm laughing sha... Atiku might not get one vote in Buhari's polling unit but the possibility of Buhari's victory in Atiku's Adamawa is so high.
Yes you are right. The fact that it was a senatorial election meant that not every member of the Kwakwansiya who came for the rally, voted in the senatorial zone.

However, this is a presidential election and every Nigerian is eligible. So your sentiment doesn't count.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
lexy2014:

How should a Nigerian VP use his position to influence things 4d benefit of his region?

How did Osinbajo do it?

Atiku was busy looting and not bothered about his people. You can ask OBJ he said so himself

That's one of the major reasons they had their issues back then as President and VP. They were both focused on outlooting each other

1 Like

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by osazsky(m): 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
Platony:

Just imagine"LIFELESS" in this same outfit. grin grin

"President Buhari" cannot even carry one bag of pure water talk more of using d gym. undecided
point of correction bubu cant lift a sachet of pure water not bag,this guy is lifeless,nigerians are fools f.from his campaings he keep disgracing himself i.i feel he is retarted,i can bet 100k bubu cant defeat my 4 year old daughther in a quiz competition provided osibanjo is not seated close to him not even in mathematic,how can someone who doesnt know is left from his right rule a coutry ,thats y i like america ,before u become a president u must pass the IQ test and must be able to take decisions under presure cuz lifes may b lost if u mess up

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by abibun: 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
donphiilopus:
Kwankwaso pulled similar crowd when he visited Daura for a Senatorial by-election campaign rally in August. But what happened when the by-election results were declared? PDP struggled to get 20% votes even though the election was between two blood brothers.

I'm laughing sha... Atiku might not get one vote in Buhari's polling unit but the possibility of Buhari's victory in Atiku's Adamawa is so high.
What happened was vote buying, couple with rigging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by IRobot7(m): 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Buhari is a goner.If the man come back make I no see next month.
Hmmm! There is power in the tongue.
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
olajizz01:
Buhari will win convincingly win come febuhari 16 and you will not see next month,Ase wa,tooo.
Below is an exclusive extract from the submission of the lifeless one's kinsmen.
Bro forget how brutal I may sound, Buhari is a goner.

3 Shares

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Buhari is a goner.If the man come back make I no see next month.
may ur enemies rest in peace

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
franciskaine:
may ur enemies rest in peace
Amen
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
clems88:
omo why u dey curse your self. sad
Beta reverse it mbok
I am not cursing myself bro. Buhari is going as far God is concerned.

2 Shares

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Younghacka(m): 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
sandyd:

I reject every negative confessions for you this year in Jesus name.
Amen!
That Comment Of His Was Extremely Careless. .
Thanks For Doing The Needful.
God Bless You.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Anambralstson: 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
More.

1 Share

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by olajizz01(m): 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Below is an exclusive extract from the submission of the lifeless one's kinsmen.
Bro forget how brutal I may sound, Buhari is a goner.
The news may be fake news flying because this news paper always reported bad news against Buhari because it's owned by ipobian.

By the way,how many votes do ACF members get,they can't tell their people who to vote for just as Igbo leader can not tell who their citizens as well.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
olajizz01:
The news may be fake news flying because this news paper always reported bad news against Buhari because it's owned by ipobian.

By the way,how many votes do ACF members get,they can't tell their people who to vote for just as Igbo leader can not tell who their citizens as well.
Thank God you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
The Only Way Buhari Gets ReElected Is Through Rigging.But It Wont Happen
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Bimpe29: 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2019
And Allah will make it a reality.
id911:
Atikulate grin

While BMCs are fabricating lies and propaganda on a daily basis, we dey jejely dey do exercise to keep us fit to enter Aso Rock on May 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by adanny01(m): 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
Excaperx:
What buhari couldn't do in Kano... I've said it and I'll keep saying it atiku will break Kano when he comes..

APC supporters please don't think about this too much..

This is sai buhari "village",his house is not too far from there

Wow, the crowd was massive!

If this many people came for Atiku, Buhari do lose already!

Any one who believes my words above doesnot know what election is.

Na only Feb 16th go show who really has the crowd. This showing of crowd here and there will just breed trouble when the vanquished thinks they were rigged off thier massive campaign crowd. They will start crying foul when there was no foul.
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by olajizz01(m): 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Thank God you know.
No what?I know nothing about the fake news you are peddling around.

Let me tell you categorical that Sai Buhari will defeat your corrupt candidate hand down come febuhari 16.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
Collinsony:
So lovely.. What a nice gift for Valentine..
Buy this smart watch and make your fiancee, wife, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, mother, father and siblings happy this Valentine's Day that is coming..
The smart watches can make calls, receive calls, send SMS, connects to Bluetooth, record audio, plays music, and browse also..
Call us or whatsapp on 07032081643
Have a lovely night
How much bro?
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
grin
olajizz01:
No what?I know nothing about the fake news you are peddling around.

Let me tell you categorical that Sai Buhari will defeat your corrupt candidate hand down come febuhari 16.
grin grin grin grin
9 days to go bro, I stake my life money.
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by rolams(m): 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
donphiilopus:

You are very funny! Buhari winning Adamawa and Atiku not getting one vote in Buhari's polling unit! You need to wake up. If you fail to believe what you see with your eyes then an angel can't convince you! Reason with the best sense God has given you
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by olajizz01(m): 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Thank God you know.
Know what?I know nothing about the fake news you are peddling around.

I can tell you categorically that Baba Buhari will defeat your corrupt candidate hand down come febuhari 16

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by rexwalters: 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
Joevics:

Yes you are right. The fact thatbit was a senatorial election means not every member of the Kwakwansiya who came for the rally voted in the senatorial zone.

However, this is a presidential election and every Nigerian is eligible. So your sentiment doesn't count.
It does count a hundred percent the elections is based on an electoral Collage system like the United States and there is no way pdp can upsurge apc.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Indispensable85(m): 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2019
Don't be deceived, Atiku will not smell 25% here.
Save this post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by AMvanquish: 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
donphiilopus:

Bros. PDP is very strong and alive in Katsina. Don't forget, they ruled the state from 1999 - 2015. All the major infrastructure in Katsina was done by PDP. Kudos to the late Yar'adua especially. I'm yet to see any state that has good roads Better than Katsina.
Masari then rode on buhari's popularity in 2015 to win. And Daura and Katsina are almost 40km apart. And right from 1999 Daura has always voted the opposition except for now. Daura folks and Katsina folks may get along on the surface but deep down they despise each other. Daura folks have always felt marginalised since the state creation.
And the PDP governorship candidate in Katsina is an inlaw to the Abacha's and a successful businessman, he has the big elites behind him & has money to spend.
It's going to be a close one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by rexwalters: 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
AMvanquish:

Bros. PDP is very strong and alive in Katsina. Don't forget, they ruled the state from 1999 - 2015. All the major infrastructure in Katsina was done by PDP. Kudos to the late Yar'adua especially. I'm yet to see any state that has good roads Better than Katsina.
Masari then rode on buhari's popularity in 2015 to win. And Daura and Katsina are almost 40km apart. And right from 1999 Daura has always voted the opposition except for now. Daura folks and Katsina folks may get along on the surface but deep down they despise each other. Daura folks have always felt marginalised since the state creation.
And the PDP governorship candidate in Katsina is an inlaw to the Abacha's and a successful businessman, he has the big elites behind him & has money to spend.
It's going to be a close one.
Even if he was Buhari's brother He does not stand a chance as long as he is in pdp Katsina. The real strong men of pdp yesteryears in Katsina State are all in APC today.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by lexy2014: 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:

How did Osinbajo do it?

Atiku was busy looting and not bothered about his people. You can ask OBJ he said so himself

That's one of the major reasons they had their issues back then as President and VP. They were both focused on outlooting each other

Y are u asking me how osinbajo did it? If u say Atiku "never made use of his influence for his region or state", that means u no d standard a VP should set or d way he is supposed 2 use his influence 2 help his region or state.

What makes u think it was looting that caused d feud between obj& Atiku?
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Platony(m): 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
osazsky:
point of correction bubu cant lift a sachet of pure water not bag,this guy is lifeless,nigerians are fools f.from his campaings he keep disgracing himself i.i feel he is retarted,i can bet 100k bubu cant defeat my 4 year old daughther in a quiz competition provided osibanjo is not seated close to him not even in mathematic,how can someone who doesnt know is left from his right rule a coutry ,thats y i like america ,before u become a president u must pass the IQ test and must be able to take decisions under presure cuz lifes may b lost if u mess up

His followers are even d worse. Imagine d glaring signs of illiteracy dis man is showing, embarrassing d so called giant of Africa on a daily basis yet, they ar blind abt it be cos of der selfish reasons.

LIFELESS is a complete dullard!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by rexwalters: 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
osazsky:
He is way better than your father who can't qualify to be a local government chairman.
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
lexy2014:

Y are u asking me how osinbajo did it? If u say Atiku "never made use of his influence for his region or state", that means u no d standard a VP should set or d way he is supposed 2 use his influence 2 help his region or state.

What makes u think it was looting that caused d feud between obj& Atiku?

Google is your friend.

OBJ would accuse him of diverting funds, he in turn would also accuse OBJ of equally diverting funds.

They were both always on the pages of the dailies washing their dirty linen in public

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP / Alem Muluseta: Photo Of The Humanitarian Worker Killed By Soldier In Borno / Malivelihood And Wife, Deola, Give Out Lexus Car As Souvenir At Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.