Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina (69339 Views)

Ortom To Atiku: You Denied Wike Popular Views Of PDP Members / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? / PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by rexwalters: 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
Platony:

His followers are even d worse. Imagine d glaring signs of illiteracy dis man is showing, embarrassing d so called giant of Africa on a daily basis yet, they ar blind abt it be cos of der selfish reasons.

LIFELESS is a complete dullard!!
See your kind of English MUMU. Go and meet any of his children na yes sir yes ma you go they shout all day, Faceless Coward.
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by lexy2014: 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Google is your friend.

OBJ would accuse him of diverting funds, he in turn would also accuse OBJ of equally diverting funds.

They were both always on the pages of the dailies washing their dirty linen in public

Did u check google b4 u said Atiku never made use of his influence for his state or his region?

Obj& Atiku were washing their dirty linen in public. If they were accusing each other of looting, then is it looting that caused their feud or they were just using looting 2 get back at each other as a result of something else?

1 Like

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
lexy2014:

Did u check google b4 u said Atiku never made use of his influence for his state or his region?

Obj& Atiku were washing their dirty linen in public. If they were accusing each other of looting, then is it looting that caused their feud or they were just using looting 2 get back at each other as a result of something else?

I can see you are an indomie child since you didn't know that when OBJ was President he spent a lot of time outside Nigeria flying from country to country and ended up going to 94 countries.

In his absence, Atiku was free to do as he pleased.

Why do you think OBJ wrote all he did about Atiku in his book "My Watch"?

Did you think it was because Atiku didn't greet him one morning?

1 Like

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by idu11: 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
well atikulate for employment
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by chozzy: 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Buhari is a goner.If the man come back make I no see next month.
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Neoteny(m): 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
But the place no full nah

1 Like

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by lexy2014: 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I can see you are an indomie child since you didn't know that when OBJ was President he spent a lot of time outside Nigeria flying from country to country and ended up going to 94 countries.

In his absence, Atiku was free to do as he pleased.

Why do you think OBJ wrote all he did about Atiku in his book "My Watch"?

Did you think it was because Atiku didn't greet him one morning?

U are right. I am indomie generation. That means u were born in d generation of black & white tube TV that had turning knob when d likes of d late Tokunbo Ajai, d late Yinka Craig, Ruth Benemisia, John Momoh, Sienne Allwell-Brown were reading news 4 NTA.

U still haven't told me how Atiku as VP never made use of his influence for his state& region.

According 2u, both obj& Atiku both accused each of looting funds. Ur reference 2 obasanjos book only reiterates that fact. D question is y were both men accusing each other of corruption? If both guys are accusing each other of corruption, is it because they hate corruption or is there something else that caused their feud?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by foreshore(m): 11:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
Excaperx:
What buhari couldn't do in Kano... I've said it and I'll keep saying it atiku will break Kano when he comes..

APC supporters please don't think about this too much..

This is sai buhari "village",his house is not too far from there

Omo see people
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Platony(m): 11:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
rexwalters:
See your kind of English MUMU. Go and meet any of his children na yes sir yes ma you go they shout all day, Faceless Coward.

LIFELESS Jnr. How are u?? grin
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Platony(m): 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
rexwalters:

Sifia pains oo...

D good thing is; I didn't mention his real name but used his nickname "LIFELESS" aka "DULLARD". And u were smart enough to know its him.

At least, u're smarter & wiser than d " BRAINLESS" dat came into office in 2005.

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by mbahdi(m): 1:11am On Feb 08, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
bro u go see nxt mnt in gud health,god no go let u die for politics.u shal live n not to die.i knw u love ur people n want nigeria to work again,and so do i.love u

3 Likes

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by allisso: 2:04am On Feb 08, 2019
wolexy14:
I served in katsina state...even took part in the election ...i can tell u dat pdp ll not have 1/4 of the vote in katsina.....aswear on dis ......if u doubt am put ur money 250k each ........on the day to the election d only song una go hear be sai baba aswear ...he is like a God in katsina.....even when we went to visit him at his house ...no be small thing .....baba go win dis election ...pdp come fit win the next oooo but not this one aswear.
he's like a god and still lost his ward to yaradua!? joker omo were

1 Like

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by allisso: 2:08am On Feb 08, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Many of them are seeing a dry crowd in katsina who showed no joy at seeing Atiku but just wanted to use Atiku to relieve their boredom and gain free access to the stadium they usually pay to enter.

Buhari cannot lose in his own state but its on record that Buhari has beaten Atiku repeatedly in Adamawa.

Even Atikus hometown of Jada is with baba on the next level , the prince of Adamawa is with Buhari and now the Lamido of Adamawa has joined Buhari.

Atiku has been a disappointment to the entire north and not just his state. He never made use of his influence for their benefit but only to enrich himself
ode, Atiku was governor elect of adamawa in 1999 before OBJ selected him to be his vice. so how has Buhari been trashing him there?
Buhari has always lost his ward to PDP until 2015 and history is about to repeat itself again deal with it

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by ChimaAgbalajob: 2:29am On Feb 08, 2019
deboysben:
No more 1.3million for buhari against 98k votes for, Gej

ATIKU will destroy that 1.3million votes this time around

If the true results of the votes are actually counted, Atiku will defeat Buhari by huge margin. The challenge is how to prevent Buhari from rigging using INEC and intimidate people with our security forces.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 08, 2019
allisso:

ode, Atiku was governor elect of adamawa in 1999 before OBJ selected him to be his vice. so how has Buhari been trashing him there?
Buhari has always lost his ward to PDP until 2015 and history is about to repeat itself again deal with it

You mean those days when PDP used to write results right?

Did he lose it in 2015 when there was no road m for writing results due to card readers?
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 08, 2019
ChimaAgbalajob:

If the true results of the votes are actually counted, Atiku will defeat Buhari by huge margin. The challenge is how to prevent Buhari from rigging using INEC and intimidate people with our security forces.

Atiku will lose by a huge margin.

You people just love consoling yourselves.

Its just a few days and Biafra or death will begin again
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 08, 2019
allisso:

That was when OBJ rigged it all for Yaradua. Even Yaradua confessed about the rigging
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 08, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:

Amen and you shall not see the next month because he is coming back
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Anambralstson: 6:32am On Feb 08, 2019
Neoteny:
President Buhari used Ribadu Square in Yola, Adamawa State for his campaign, while Atiku used Karkanda Stadium Kastina for his

Below is Buhari campaign at Ribadu square Adamawa

1 Like

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Anambralstson: 6:34am On Feb 08, 2019
Neoteny:
Atiku used Stadium in Kastina not square

1 Like

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Anambralstson: 6:36am On Feb 08, 2019
Atiku pulled massive crowd

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Online4u: 7:22am On Feb 08, 2019
MUST WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9znzTFqsLs

Rochas Okorocha - See The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari (MUST WATCH)
Who will you entrust with your child's education? This is beyond religious and ethnicity affinity. It's all about a #BetterNigeria. #LetsMakeNigeriaWorkAgain without the #NextLevel propaganda. Vote wisely!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlr00QCgh3I
Certificate Scandal - Ogun State APC Governorship Aspirant Has No Certificate #AdedapoAbiodun #APC #Ogunstate #Nextlevel #Renosdart #NextLevelNigeria #BetterNigeria #GNWA #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

Adedapo Abiodun, the All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate in Ogun State, has been caught in a messy scandal that could see him disqualified as the flag-bearer of the ruling party in the February 2019 gubernatorial election.

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:52am On Feb 08, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Amen and you shall not see the next month because he is coming back
I know say I get enemies. See this Yoruba muslim wey dey wait make I die make e come claim my Lagos property. I no dey go anywhere my yoruba muslim friend.
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 08, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
I know say I get enemies. See this Yoruba muslim wey dey wait make I die make e come claim my Lagos property. I no dey go anywhere my yoruba muslim friend.

I am a christian from Akwa ibom. Yoruba Muslim kii you there
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 08, 2019
Anambralstson:

And the people in the stadium are not excited or even passionate over him which shows he is not accepted.

See their faces. Where is the joy with seeing Atiku?

Do you know that Atiku received the Bamuayi treatment in Katsina ? grin

Bamuayi means WE HAVE REJECTED YOU.

Make I show you the video?

He had been rejected from the streets to the stadium.

The people you see in your pictures are just onlookers.

Should I show you the video?
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:09am On Feb 08, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I am a christian from Akwa ibom. Yoruba Muslim kii you there
Abarie ufan me
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by wolexy14(m): 10:35am On Feb 08, 2019
allisso:

egbon when was dis ? Shine ur eyes well well e no be oleku wey dem dey beat reach him domot.......una go just dey assume anything .if u get money bet make we bet 250k on who go win na?............and u fit win oooo
Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by ChimaAgbalajob: 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
Anambralstson:

Truth is that the Buharideens know they have lost. Nigerians are tired of their deceit and division of the country.

They will try to rig the elections no matter the consequences of their action. Nigerians must defend their votes and make sure the results at the polling station are what was announced the the State INEC.

Buhari will try to shield the state collated INEC results with soldiers so that APC thugs could manipulate and change the figures for APC. The other political parties and Nigerians must remain vigilant and defend democracy under this evil regime of evil men.

Re: Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina by gassbee: 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
IRobot7:
p
Hmmm! There is power in the tongue.
hello I av sent u a pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP / Alem Muluseta: Photo Of The Humanitarian Worker Killed By Soldier In Borno / Malivelihood And Wife, Deola, Give Out Lexus Car As Souvenir At Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.