Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Ezekwesili’s Group Declares Support For Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili’s Group Declares Support For Atiku (966 Views)

Group Declares War Against Professor Wole Soyinka, To Boycott Books And Events / Setback For Atiku As Yar Adua’s Group Declares Support For Buhari / Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ezekwesili’s Group Declares Support For Atiku by cheerfulpraise: 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
The Red Card Movement (RCM), a civil society group founded by Dr Obiageli Ezekwesili has endorsed the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Atiku Abubakar for the February 16 presidential election.http:///ezekwesili-atiku-nations

The endorsement was a departure from the group’s initial position under Ezekwesili whereby the RCM issued a Red Card to the PDP and the governing All Progressives Congress (APC).http:///ezekwesili-atiku-nations

Ezekwesili resigned from the group to contest the presidential election on>>http:///ezekwesili-atiku-nations
Re: Ezekwesili’s Group Declares Support For Atiku by SalamRushdie: 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2019
Issa goal
Re: Ezekwesili’s Group Declares Support For Atiku by Newznow: 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Ezekwesili’s Group Declares Support For Atiku by Timatayo1: 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
Madam Obasanjo kudos to you
Re: Ezekwesili’s Group Declares Support For Atiku by deboysben(m): 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nice one from oby

Ministerial position is waiting for you
Re: Ezekwesili’s Group Declares Support For Atiku by sogodihno: 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2019
see the commenters above, but they were cursing the woman when it was initially alleged that her group is supporting Buhari.

You go cry fire on the 16th.

NEXT LEVEL.

4 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili’s Group Declares Support For Atiku by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
sogodihno:
see the commenters above, but they were cursing the woman when it was initially alleged that her group is supporting Buhari.

NEXT LEVEL.

Small small the truth is coming out that she was sponsored by PDP

3 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili’s Group Declares Support For Atiku by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
Eze has regained her senses. Death to the killer party of lifelessness, poverty and illiterates.
Re: Ezekwesili’s Group Declares Support For Atiku by yomi962: 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
deboysben:
Nice one from oby
Ministerial position is waiting for you
godforbid, that scammer
Re: Ezekwesili’s Group Declares Support For Atiku by yomi962: 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:

shut up, just like you sponsored kanu to deceive people. Butterflyleo
Re: Ezekwesili’s Group Declares Support For Atiku by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
yomi962:
shut up, just like you sponsored kanu to deceive people. Butterflyleo

I don't know the obsession you have with that butterfly but you can be rest assured I have no clue who you are referring to
Re: Ezekwesili’s Group Declares Support For Atiku by jumobi1(m): 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Nope. Lesser of two evils
Re: Ezekwesili’s Group Declares Support For Atiku by yomi962: 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I don't know the obsession you have with that butterfly but you can be rest assured I have no clue who you are referring to
liar, you have been caught. Las las by 16, you go deactivate this one, open another account
Re: Ezekwesili’s Group Declares Support For Atiku by earthsync(f): 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
sogodihno:

NEXT LEVEL.

You dey mind them. Always coming up with bullshit hypothesis.
Re: Ezekwesili’s Group Declares Support For Atiku by Ponponkon: 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Ezekwesili’s Group Declares Support For Atiku by RoyalUc(m): 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
This is how people loose their credibility.

Just hope she's not....

Ma'am, I didn't expect this from you after giving us the creche "BUTIKU."

Anyway, that's politics.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: CJN Walter Onnoghen Docked As He Arrived CCT / Im Proud Of My Fellow Igbos For Once Again Rejecting APC And Buhari / Willingly I Want To Delete My Account On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.