Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends (2263 Views)

9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. / An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / Do Nigerian Boyfriends Still Do Free Midnight Calls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends by Orikinla(m): 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2010
Believe it or not.
Forget their posing and posturing, the fact is majority of Nigerian babes cannot be comfortable and happy without their Nigerian boyfriends.
If their Nigerian guys boycott them for a month, most of them will starve and even many of the students and unemployed among them will not be able to afford sanitary pads, because majority of them are poor. That is why many of them have to resort to desperate measures to make ends meet.

You can overhear their SOS conversations.

Shay ya bobo don drop?
Nooo.
Nawaa oh.
Shay you don call am?
D bobo don bone me.

Then, they will begin to spin and wind the guys.

Hello darling.
I miiss you o.
There something sha.
Ya love na wah.

When you receive their SEND ME CREDIT, it means more than recharge credit.
It is a signal that they are broke.

Without their Nigerian guys, most of them would be bored and miserable.

Well, na condition make crayfish bend.

They need to thank God for the favours of Nigerian guys.
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends by Omolola1(f): 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2010
why do i think this guy is frustrated? poster, ur theory is stewpid! *no offence*
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends by librangyps(f): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2010
@poster, Morafuka ignoramus, ur babe dump u, abi she bleep 'ya' friend, LMSAO
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends by Omolola1(f): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2010
seems like
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends by funkybaby(f): 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2010
Omolola1:

why do i think this guy is frustrated? poster, your theory is stewpid! *no offence*

are you new on nairaland?

orikinla is well-known.

well known for his retarded threads, writeups, poems and questions. undecided

so this is just one of several. undecided
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends by googles: 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2010
If Nigerian bruvers boycott i will go for their Ghanaian counterparts na. . . . cant they "do d do" in Ghana ?? cheesy
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends by blacksta(m): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2010
googles:

If Nigerian bruvers boycott i will go for their Ghanaian counterparts na. . . . cant they "do d do" in Ghana ?? cheesy

Your mouth like Ghana - Who hold you.
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends by UyiIredia(m): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2010
Omolola1:

*no offence*

nah !!! u didn't need  to be so polite !!!  smiley >>> it's quite apparent (by the responses so far) >>> who the offensive one is  undecided
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends by Ovems(f): 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2010
librangyps:

@poster,  Morafuka ignoramus,  your babe dump u, abi she bleep 'ya' friend,  LMSAO

u gud jooo. Hw u take know. Na heartbreakpieces dey do am. Poster, pick d pieces of ur heart,use aradite gum am. E dey gum wel,
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends by 1105(f): 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2010
In as much as i hate to go against my sweetheart Omolola (No offence) I AM 101% BACKING Orikinla on this one,

Just within the last 48hrs, i have received 1 (please recharge me text), 1 (i am broke complaint) from a friend and a cuzin respectively, of course i quickly paid Deaf ear to both of em, (wetin concern me)!
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends by googles: 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i only wonder wat will become of our Nigerian bruvers during the boycott

guess they ll get more friendly with each others butts or acquire more soap bars and Vaseline

damn !!! i wouldn't want to shake any boy around that period  
grin grin
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends by blacksta(m): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2010
googles:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i only wonder wat will become of our nigerian bruvers during the boycott

guess they ll get more friendly with each other's butts or acquire more soap bars and Vaseline

damn !!! i wouldn't want to shake any boy around that period  
grin grin

Lies Lies - At least One's bank account - will go on a vacation as well grin
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends by googles: 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2010
blacksta:

Lies Lies  - At least One's bank account  - will go on a vacation as well  grin

shior. . . . so its those girls dat will not ask for money

they will even task more and you as a naija guy will want to form international guy and drop extra join sef

then you will come back home and toast Makajibzz abi 190  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends by release190(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2010
googles:

shior. . . . so its those girls dat will not ask for money

they will even task more and you as a naija guy will want to form international guy and drop extra join sef

then you will come back home and toast Makajibzz abi 190  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

mshceww, rubbish~ angry angry
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends by googles: 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2010
release190:

mshceww, rubbish~ angry angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

they have banned this one again. . . .you berra retire from nairaland cheesy
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends by release190(m): 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2010
^^
Shut up, before i kiss u there~ angry
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends by blacksta(m): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2010
release190:

^^
Shut up, before i kiss u there~ angry

Mr 190 - if i were you i will quit NL - u don receive ban again
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends by release190(m): 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2010
^^
I was banned cos i evaded the word censor rite in front of mukina,

im starting 2 enjoy getting banned cos there is no way i can ever kip using those stupid words they want us 2 use,

I kant accept focal place and kitty, I have 2 use the real words, besides i was banned cos i called mama-gee a pussy
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends by Agibecky: 10:51am On Aug 22, 2010
Omolola1:

why do i think this guy is frustrated? poster, your theory is stewpid! *no offence*

Frustrated?
Your knowlwdge of Engliish is poor.

MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS ARE POOR and majority of the single women are millions of unemployed secondary school leavers, unemployed graduates of tertiary institutions and underpaid blue collar and white collar female workers.
They rely on their boyfriends for many of the so-called comforts of life.
I have seen many poor young women in the ghettos who cannot afford regular sanitary pads.
One young lady complained that when she was so broke that her poor boyfriend could not provide for her, she had to cut her white T-shirt into pices and used the cloth as sanitary pads.

[size=28pt]Even 90 percent of the urban poor women and girls cannot afford off-the-shelf sanitary pads and instead improvise with materials such as grass, leaves, old ,
http://www.path.org/files/TS_update_san_pad.pdf [/size]

If 90% of urban poor women who are always the majority in poor countries cannot even afford regular sanitary pads, then what luxuries would they be able to afford to be comfortable without depending on their men.

You think I am bashing Nigerian babes?
I am addressing a common problem that is a fact of life.

Don't be such a dumbass!

You can come to my office and residence in Lagos and know who is really frustrated.
See http://www.supplemagazine.org/ for my address.

Or see http://www.deutschnigerianischesfilmforum.org/DasTeam.html

I am living my dream  24/7!

Just call my office if you need money for Summer's Eve.

Re: Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends by Jaideyone(m): 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2010
^^u've said it all.
Most girls out there are just parasites sad sometimes i can't help but wonder if i'm their uncle sad
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends by Tosinville(m): 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2010
Reality. . . . May the good lord help this country, its true majority of nigerian girls depend on their boyfriends 4 clothin, airtime, bags etc u know al sort of things dat really sounds so crazy, well i didn't blame dem tho cos the way our governments are runnin things is not helpin matters at all cos u know if d economy is ok, she'll hv a good job so she would no longer depend on her boyfriend to buy her sanitary pads etc nd her huntin 4 a boyfriend by dat time is only to look for true love.
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends by JesusloveU: 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2010
Wonder shall never end.So the Naija ladies are poor to the extent they can't afford to buy sanitary pad?God help us.
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends by DaRapture: 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2010
EWW, that's some nasty azz shi.t. I remember how back when my wife and I took a trip to Nigeria, some of the females there who my wife interacted with were surprised of the fact of that,   not only did she shower/bath everyday, but that she did so twice a day.  undecided  My wife had to explain to them the importance of bathing at least once everyday for a female.  sad I felt sorry that they were never taught that.
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends by googles: 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2010
DaRapture:

EWW, that's some nasty azz shi.t. I remember how back when my wife and I took a trip to Nigeria, some of the females there who my wife interacted with were surprised of the fact of that,   not only did she shower/bath everyday, but that she did so twice a day.  undecided  My wife had to explain to them the importance of bathing at least once everyday for a female.  sad I felt sorry that they were never taught that.

shut up and stop lying dere. . . . as if calling 9ja babez parasites is not enough now you open your loud mouth to say they dont have their bath ha ha wat extent

wont you guys go to rubbish and diminish a nigerian babe. undecided As in you are the dumbest poster {yes offence, watever} how can you say dat ? do they now buy

water in the market that they cant afford to use the bathroom ? angry angry angry i hate chauvinistic posters like you always on the alert to destroy a lady at any

given opportunity. mcheeew
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends by MOBO444(f): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2010
googles:

shut up and stop lying dere. . . . as if calling 9ja babez parasites is not enough now you open your loud mouth to say they dont have their bath ha ha wat extent

wont you guys go to rubbish and diminish a nigerian babe. undecided As in you are the dumbest poster {yes offence, watever} how can you say dat ? do they now buy

water in the market that they cant afford to use the bathroom ? angry angry angry i hate chauvinistic posters like you always on the alert to destroy a lady at any

given opportunity. mcheeew

@Goggles what do you know,you slow thinking good for nothing prick, our Nigeria ladies are bad,
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends by yme1(f): 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2010
DaRapture:

EWW, that's some nasty azz shi.t. I remember how back when my wife and I took a trip to Nigeria, some of the females there who my wife interacted with were surprised of the fact of that,   not only did she shower/bath everyday, but that she did so twice a day.  undecided  My wife had to explain to them the importance of bathing at least once everyday for a female.  sad I felt sorry that they were never taught that.
Excuse me Ms. are you damn sure you visited Nigeria?

just pls go get your clothes where you took your bath and stop generalising

MOBO444:

@Goggles what do you know,you slow thinking good for nothing prick, our Nigeria ladies are bad,
will you stop the insult and stop acting like a degraded retard undecided
she wasnt even referring to you at the first plcae
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends by googles: 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2010
MOBO444:

look at this recycled asswipe. . . . . you dont use my own words for me aiight ??

i authoritatively called you a slow thinking fa[i][/i]ot, i did not teach you so next time you want to insult use your empty brain house

our nigerian ladies are bad. . . then hang yourself if you cant live with it nip[i]pl[/i]ebrain
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends by librangyps(f): 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2010
@mobo, ur hear sayin we cnt survive witout u, and on d other thread u want us to quit our jobs so u can earn a livin, keep contradictin urself, *hisses, goes out to fart* PRA!!
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends by release190(m): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2010
and ur fart dey smell well well, grin grin
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends by DaRapture: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2010
librangyps:

@mobo, your hear sayin we cnt survive witout u, and on d other thread u want us to quit our jobs so u can earn a livin, keep contradictin urself, *hisses, goes out to fart* PRA!!

You go out to Fart? undecided That's freaking disgusting, and un-lady like of a thing to say. I thought you African girls were supposed to have some couth about you. A lot of you are speaking in ways, I've never hear even the most ghettofied American girl speak before. Librangyps, when I read that last comment of yours, I instantly pictured you as some raw, nappy, hoochie looking butch broad.

You and some other girls on this site speak very guttural. I'm disappointed in the quality of Nigerian females on this site. Many, though not all of you'all are being very poor representations of your kind.
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends by topup: 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2010
190.:

In as much as i hate to go against my sweetheart Omolola (No offence) I AM 101% BACKING Orikinla on this one,

Just within the last 48hrs, i have received 1 (please recharge me text), 1 (i am broke complaint) from a friend and a cuzin respectively, of course i quickly paid Deaf ear to both of em, (wetin concern me)!

This probably reflects badly on your choice in women, come on, not every Nigerian woman wants a recharge card, especially at this day and age where it appears really needy and makes you look like a user.
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends by release190(m): 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2010
^^
yea but it still happens
majority of nigerian females infact 90% of em,
weather working or not working are broke ass females~

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will you a lady relocate back to Nigeria all for LOVE / Why Are Some Girls Like This? / Pls Come 2 Dis Woman's Aid Ooooooooooo Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.