Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires (19324 Views)

NIPR Fumes Over Appointment Of New Military Spokesperson, General Sawyer / Lekki Shooting: Nigerian Army Used Blank Bullets - Sani Usman / Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires by naijapikin04(m): 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
The Director of Army Public Relations, Sani Usman, Thursday, voluntarily retired from the services of the Nigerian Army.

A statement signed by Mr. Usman, indicated he will proceed on terminal leave with effect from Friday, February 8.

The statement titled, “Farewell Message on my Voluntary Retirement from the Nigerian Army,” Mr. Usman, a brigadier general, thanked colleagues for their friendship, love, support and encouragement, which he said helped him in the course of his job.

Mr. Usman noted that though a new director is yet to be appointed, he was handing over to the Chief of Staff, Directorate of Army Public Relations, AA Yusuf.

https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/02/07/breaking-military-spokesperson-sani-usman-retires/

Re: Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires by kokoA(m): 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
How is this news?

1 Like

Re: Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires by Racoon(m): 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
Voluntary retirement? There is more to this development.Aboki does not do this effortlessly. Meanwhile happy retirement oga.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires by Dandsome: 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
To be replaced by another Muslim fulani?

10 Likes

Re: Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires by fk001(m): 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
I don't have anything to say but 4+4.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
There is more to this

15 Likes

Re: Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nice rest baba
Re: Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires by oluwasegun007(m): 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
Congratulations sir.... The man sabi bone face

Anytime the man they address press na so the strong face go just they fear me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires by visijo(m): 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
Government must ask people with experience to vote because when they hire they want experience.���
Re: Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires by BABANGBALI: 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
Another habokiiiiiiiiiii to take over
Re: Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires by sonnie10: 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
Saving face because he can’t face what is coming after the election

16 Likes

Re: Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires by kozmokaz(m): 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
Fd
Re: Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires by kozmokaz(m): 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
Something is fishing ... At the eve of election ? Tell me more

7 Likes

Re: Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires by Avedonn: 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
This man really tormented Shekau during his service in Maiduguri.

Sheaku had to call his name personally in one of his terrorist propaganda videos threatening him and his family.

He was eventually transferred to Abuja I guess for safety reasons.

1 Like

Re: Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires by BuhariLooter(m): 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
Reasons Why Buhari Must Go
Buhari is the most nepotistic Nigerian president ever. He makes no pretense about it.
Economy, Anti-Terrorism and Anti-Corruption: These were his cardinal campaign points in 2015. He failed in all of them.
In 2015, even before he appointed Ministers, Buhari approved over N39.4 billion naira to NNPC to prospect for crude oil in Northern Nigeria. The project has turned out to be a total waste of taxpayers’ money.
His current tenure witnessed the 3rd economic recession in Nigeria. The first was during his regime as a military dictator.
Within 3 years of his government, over 11 million Nigerians lost their jobs.
Under Buhari’s watch, Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world. 86.9 million Nigerians are now living in extreme poverty. This represents nearly 50% of its estimated population of 180 million.
Killings by Fulani Herdsmen rose to an unprecedented scale under Buhari’s watch. The killings were carried out with impunity.
Buhari destroyed almost all the free and fair electoral gains of the past administrations.
The Obasanjo administration removed Nigeria from international debt. Buhari plunged Nigeria back into extreme foreign debt. According to NBS, Nigeria’s debt profile grew by 40% within the first 2 years of the Buhari government. Currently, Nigeria owes N22.4 trillion ($73.2 billion).
He promised to sell off planes in the presidential fleet when he becomes president. He never did.

12 Likes

Re: Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires by Omeokachie: 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hmmmmmm
Re: Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2019
To be replaced by Col. Dansaki Danguruma Musa from Bauchi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires by NORSIYK(m): 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
For real? Well I wish you best of luck one star General
Re: Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
Resign and Nigerian are two words that hardly goes together but maybe his conscience can no longer carry on the lies, deceit and propaganda of APC, Buhari and the Nigerian army.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires by naijapikin04(m): 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
naijapikin04:

The Director of Army Public Relations, Sani Usman, Thursday, voluntarily retired from the services of the Nigerian Army.

A statement signed by Mr. Usman, indicated he will proceed on terminal leave with effect from Friday, February 8.

The statement titled, “Farewell Message on my Voluntary Retirement from the Nigerian Army,” Mr. Usman, a brigadier general, thanked colleagues for their friendship, love, support and encouragement, which he said helped him in the course of his job.

Mr. Usman noted that though a new director is yet to be appointed, he was handing over to the Chief of Staff, Directorate of Army Public Relations, AA Yusuf.

https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/02/07/breaking-military-spokesperson-sani-usman-retires/

DETAILED GIST: https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/02/07/breaking-military-spokesperson-sani-usman-retires/
Re: Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires by tyup(m): 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
Congrat Mr Deny..... This man can so deny anythingg

I wount be surprised if he later comes out to deny this undecided

3 Likes

Re: Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires by osazeeblue01: 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
Game .
Re: Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires by islandmoon: 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
he will be the next INEC CHAIRMAN

2 Likes

Re: Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires by Bizmagnet: 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
Congrats to him.

Don't make mistake this early; never underrate the speed of your business and idea this year if you power it with a website.
Get your website/blog/software today. Check my signature for contacts.
Re: Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires by darqly(m): 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
Shameless PRO. I'm shocked he's retiring, they brought him back to tell the lies that Texas was afraid to tell. I wonder who's next in line.

1 Like

Re: Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
Voluntary retirement?
It's been a long time i heard that in our dear country, Nigeria.
Wishing him all the best in his future endeavour.
Re: Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires by daddytime(m): 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
Oga is definitely tired of defending the indefendables and trying to justify the unjustifiables.

There's still time for repentance my guy for you knoweth not when your time on earth shall come to an end and you'd be asked to recap all of your statements as a lying machine....

3 Likes

Re: Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires by Ekenem123: 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
When is basic registry and information system in Nigeria... (Brisin) screening coming up
Re: Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires by Tecno66: 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2019
Racoon:
Voluntary retirement? There is more to this development.Aboki does not do this effortlessly. Meanwhile happy retirement oga.
He may be tired of telling too much lies on behalf of the army.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest / Blockage Of Onions To South-East Part Of Conspiracy To Attack Igbos — Ohanaeze / Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.