Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts (45794 Views)

Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by ayusco85(m): 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
chendstone01:
my G freeze keep telling them that their pastors are milking them you don't need to pay God before he blesses you drops mic

picks up the mic................

The Almighty God doesnt need to be worshiped with money, only the god of mammon, the god of this world, satan needs ur money

drops mic again

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by nelronaldo(m): 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
IrokoOluwere:
Lol
Who doesn’t know that Christians are the most intolerant set of people in the world?
Don't start

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by pillan(f): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
maybachmusic:
Who is disturbed?

Is it Instagram?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
i wonder o, the guy is an idiot, the owner of instagram is even an atheist, what's his business

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Ogaga87(m): 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
Satanic spokesman will always vent..
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by DlawTECHY(m): 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
IrokoOluwere:
Lol
Who doesn’t know that Christians are the most intolerant set of people in the world?
Mowslem grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by osazsky(m): 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
DlawTECHY:

Mowslem grin grin
abeg ignore him,i know how to deal with muslims on public forum,he just made a figure of speach irony

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by osazsky(m): 11:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
DlawTECHY:

Mowslem grin grin
they say they are tolorent and friendly but before u make a coment on a muslim thread on all furums around d world u must swear an oath and accept islam but they run to christain thread free of charge we nor even dey send them

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by tunjidachosen(m): 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
lathrowinger:
Carry on Daddy freeze, them nor reach. U are the real 1

Until una lead this guy to doom sha but una go tell am the truth

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Elvis2kay: 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
Africans have been praying to invented jesus by the Roman's and they still waiting for the jesus to help them.. ���� bunch of fool.Please African get a brain! have u ask yourself why does the European who brought Christianity to Africa never go to church as u do Nigeria.. they know is Fake!! . go and do your research a white man who hated Africans physically how in the hell do u think their ancestors will help africans spirituality

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by gurunlocker: 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
IrokoOluwere:
Lol

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8693295_84949778405218scolbvvjpeg28d015fd312b7c8cadea7887e7372e79jpegjpeg62d8c879aa971bdd87510c9d310f3675_jpeg_jpegdb4274b4349681886244708515cf3fba

Are you saying he will still be this handsome and doing great if he try this with other religion?

MURIC won't have sent him packing?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by drmikeadams(m): 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
ayusco85:
God pass them. we the free nations members already are free with or without the social media handles. we The Sanctuary on cool fm
every Sunday 11,am
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Odinz(m): 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
ayusco85:

picks up the mic................

The Almighty God doesnt need to be worshiped with money, only the god of mammon, the god of this world, satan needs ur money

drops mic again

Picks up the mic...

Greedy men have found their way into the church. They've made it a business and are cashing out bountifully at the expense of their faithful members who've been bound by their false teachings. This is happening just as the Bible predicted.

If only Christians would seek to know God personally. If...

Places the mic on its stand and walks away

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
TheMoniker:
cheesy
I totally disagree with his teachings but hey! He made those up on their toes.
That guy that needed money to treat his child, if not for him he might not get help anywhere and out “pastors” and “g.o’s” will turn deaf hear.
Let me tell this little story of mine.
I was depressed and wanted to commit suicide early last year, before I do this let me write to churches, especially branches of my then church (RCCG).
I sent over 50 emails to different branches both in Nigeria, USA and Canada and even the headquarters (Redemption camp), all over 50 e-mails got delivered and I didn’t get response from none and I mean none o.
“ They get a lot of emails soliciting for money” I know this bullshit which made me follow up with calls but once they hear it’s not donation, they’ll hang up. I even asked they are willing to employ me cos I’m a graduate with good grade but na lie.
That made me believe they are business ventures and never about no one’s well-being.
Are you telling the truth. Screenshot one of the emails
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Bekermann(m): 11:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
grin grin grin
sukerefakere:
grin
Christianity is very profitable in Africa ESP Nigeria..

Monkey dey work... Baboon stand for pulpit dey Chop.
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by LordPsalm(m): 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
lilmax:
lol

better, let a better person lead it not dady freeze

this guy's hypocrisy and inadequacy is too much....he flopped with the pagan Christmas holiday

everything this guy teaches has loopholes at the end....so let someone who's good at it take over

Someone who preaches with scriptural convictions is a hypocrite and inadequate?
You can do better than this i know

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Akanapiaigwe: 11:41pm On Feb 07, 2019
IrokoOluwere:
Lol

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8693295_84949778405218scolbvvjpeg28d015fd312b7c8cadea7887e7372e79jpegjpeg62d8c879aa971bdd87510c9d310f3675_jpeg_jpegdb4274b4349681886244708515cf3fba
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
insulting a religion rule 2
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Afonja007: 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
IrokoOluwere:
Lol

if daddy freeze make any comment about Muslim teaching by now southern Christian's in both northern Nigeria including Asia and middle east 're in danger cus Muslim will behead them one by one

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by ollah2: 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
osazsky:
they say they are tolorent and friendly but before u make a coment on a muslim thread on all furums around d world u must swear an oath and accept islam but they run to christain thread free of charge we nor even dey send them

I don't know if it's hatred and bigotry that has blocked your sense of reasoning or you just want prove how much of an illiterate you are.

Is it the Muslims that own Nairaland?
Is it the Muslims that run and set rules in Nairaland?
Can't you guys use your godforsaken brains for once in your entirely life?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by osazsky(m): 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
Some nigerians are funny,they criticize christainty, they prefer d relegion of destruction and the one dat promises 7 virgins and 40 pro boys in the after life,this one that supports terrorism or the one dat pays tithe which is better,but freeza has never been bold to condemn imans for not educating thier terrorist bro to desist from such babaric act ,but onece he hears a pst name he gets an erection,he expect pastors to tarr roads,provide electricity,jobs and security for all citizens without holding dis govt accountable,but he doesnt know that tithe is not compulsary but tax is.my question is what is happening to our tax not tithe ,and some foollish nairalanders will criticize both relegion claiming am an anthiest,they believe in d theory of evolution,that thier great grand parents,grand parents were apes,monkeys and babbons but in the process of time they were fortunate to be humans but thier grand parents werent,my prayer for this set of people on nairaland is that they will be the once to continue this evolution theory they will give birth to premature alien looking babies ,cuz i heard that aliens are 10000 years ahead of us,then thier premature babies will grow as aliens ,get married and give birth to zombies and vampires,those who believe this pls this is my prayer for u,evolution will not end in your time amen,they also said the earth was created from an explosion,this peole funny die but na islam funny pass .no wonder they are eager to die.just cuz of virgins nd bro boys kia c enjoyment,freeze is either a muslim or an anthiest,any category he falls into good for him,whats my own self spits.walks out of thread

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by ollah2: 11:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ogaga87:
Satanic spokesman will always vent..

How is freeze a satanic spokesman ?
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Jaqenhghar: 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
I listened to one episode of his free the sheeple or so. Quite interesting
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by osazsky(m): 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
osazsky:
Some nigerians are funny,they criticize christainty, they prefer d relegion of destruction and the one dat promises 7 virgins and 40 pro boys in the after life,this one that supports terrorism or the one dat pays tithe which is better,but freeza has never been bold to condemn imans for not educating thier terrorist bro to desist from such babaric act ,but onece he hears a pst name he gets an erection,he expect pastors to tarr roads,provide electricity,jobs and security for all citizens without holding dis govt accountable,but he doesnt know that tithe is not compulsary but tax is.my question is what is happening to our tax not tithe ,and some foollish nairalanders will criticize both relegion claiming am an anthiest,they believe in d theory of evolution,that thier great grand parents,grand parents were apes,monkeys and babbons but in the process of time they were fortunate to be humans but thier grand parents werent,my prayer for this set of people on nairaland is that they will be the once to continue this evolution theory they will give birth to premature alien looking babies ,cuz i heard that aliens are 10000 years ahead of us,then thier premature babies will grow as aliens ,get married and give birth to zombies and vampires,those who believe this pls this is my prayer for u,evolution will not end in your time amen,they also said the earth was created from an explosion,this peole funny die but na islam funny pass .no wonder they are eager to die.just cuz of virgins nd bro boys kia c enjoyment,freeze is either a muslim or an anthiest,any category he falls into good for him,whats my own self spits.walks out of thread
amen
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Jaqenhghar: 11:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
osazsky:
Bros you dey vex sha grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by jrusky(m): 11:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
Mr man that is your headache. Your nickname is daddy freeze and the Instagram helps you to define your name by *frozen daddy freeze* so pls stop bothering us ok.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by jaxxy(m): 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
Real and true Christians don’t shut people up like some cult that has smtn to hide rather they speak the truth and back it up.
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by osazsky(m): 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Bros you dey vex sha grin grin grin
yes o ,all anthiest evolution will not end in thier time ,they will witness their wives give birth to aliens since aliens are ahead of us here on earth,na premature dem go born,these premature babies will not need incubators to survive,thier body will adapt naturally but they will be very sharp and intelligent,amen

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by gud4dbest(m): 11:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
all of you ranting here on social media about what freeze stand for and with all the hullabaloo while don't you do a study yourselves and find out the truth...
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by SageTravels: 12:08am On Feb 08, 2019
TheMoniker:
cheesy
That guy that needed money to treat his child, if not for him he might not get help anywhere and out “pastors” and “g.o’s” will turn deaf hear.
I was depressed and wanted to commit suicide early last year, before I do this let me write to churches, especially branches of my then church (RCCG).
I sent over 50 emails to different branches both in Nigeria, USA and Canada and even the headquarters (Redemption camp), all over 50 e-mails got delivered and I didn’t get response from none and I mean none o.
“ They get a lot of emails soliciting for money” I know this bullshit which made me follow up with calls but once they hear it’s not donation, they’ll hang up. I even asked they are willing to employ me cos I’m a graduate with good grade but na lie.
That made me believe they are business ventures and never about no one’s well-being.

Chairman this your story get as e be oooo. RCCG has means of reaching out to members between they are not even much. You even sent letters abroad. God bless you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 08, 2019
TheMoniker:
cheesy

A serious minded suicide candidate has no time to be writing letters and sending emails up and down....mtchew
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by osazsky(m): 12:25am On Feb 08, 2019
TheMoniker:
cheesy
bros but y didnt u run to d mosque for help,everybody wants to work with pst chris,oyedepo and adeboye,is it cuz d environment is conducieve with ac and plasma tv in various offices,u dont want to sit on d floor and work ,u wan enjoy ac,a mosque will gladly accept u,we are peace loving people,we pay our workers well
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Khed: 12:28am On Feb 08, 2019
gods of men

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by darealez(m): 12:59am On Feb 08, 2019
TheMoniker:
cheesy
Lolz.. funniest joke ever!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men / Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower / Cossy Orjiakor: If I Handle Bobrisky, He’ll Turn Straight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.