Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts (45789 Views)

Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Rickyzagy: 1:27am On Feb 08, 2019
IrokoOluwere:
Lol
Who doesn’t know that Christians are the most intolerant set of people in the world?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8693295_84949778405218scolbvvjpeg28d015fd312b7c8cadea7887e7372e79jpegjpeg62d8c879aa971bdd87510c9d310f3675_jpeg_jpegdb4274b4349681886244708515cf3fba
that's why they are bombing mosque and killing people in the world.
All of them are not terrorist but when they two, one is a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 08, 2019
IrokoOluwere:
Lol
Who doesn’t know that Christians are the most intolerant set of people in the world?

Hahaha. A certain religion, known as the religion of peace, would have since shouted Allahu Arkhbar and blown themselves up along with Daddy Freeze.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by LeSaint(m): 1:29am On Feb 08, 2019
Xisnin:

Let us be honest. Intolerance has levels.
Freeze head would have been hanging on a stake or his body blown to pieces if he had messed with the wrong crowd.

grin grin
And, you no mention "Baba" not to talk of to add "gida" o!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Krak(m): 1:32am On Feb 08, 2019
lilmax:
lol

better, let a better person lead it not dady freeze

this guy's hypocrisy and inadequacy is too much....he flopped with the pagan Christmas holiday

everything this guy teaches has loopholes at the end....so let someone who's good at it take over

He was actually right about the pagan christmas. You,my friend,should learn to have an open mind to issues.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by SOFTENGR: 3:48am On Feb 08, 2019
lilmax:
lol

this guy's hypocrisy and inadequacy is too much....he flopped with the pagan Christmas holiday

everything this guy teaches has loopholes at the end....so let someone who's good at it take over
Go and read more about Christmas and you will know it's a Roman Holiday. Check encyclopedias and old history books. Have an open mind to learn new things you never knew. You will discover Christmas origin has nothing to do with Jesus Christ.
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by chijokz(m): 3:51am On Feb 08, 2019
themosthigh:
We all know scammers like fred ajadua and emeka anaejemba but there are millions of scammers in every street and corners of Nigeria whom no one remembers. These are the pastors. You do not need an middle man to reach me.Ask and I shall give to you
Remember Emma Nwude? That masterminded the take down of a Brazilian bank of $242m..
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by allisso: 3:56am On Feb 08, 2019
ClearFlair:
Thank God.
One fake person sent into retirement this month. It now remains Atiku. And we shall do the needful on the 16th.
hmm smh I hope you understand b4 it's too late
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Darevofpeace(m): 4:57am On Feb 08, 2019
TheMoniker:
cheesy
I totally disagree with his teachings but hey! He made those up on their toes.
That guy that needed money to treat his child, if not for him he might not get help anywhere and out “pastors” and “g.o’s” will turn deaf hear.
Let me tell this little story of mine.
I was depressed and wanted to commit suicide early last year, before I do this let me write to churches, especially branches of my then church (RCCG).
I sent over 50 emails to different branches both in Nigeria, USA and Canada and even the headquarters (Redemption camp), all over 50 e-mails got delivered and I didn’t get response from none and I mean none o.
“ They get a lot of emails soliciting for money” I know this bullshit which made me follow up with calls but once they hear it’s not donation, they’ll hang up. I even asked they are willing to employ me cos I’m a graduate with good grade but na lie.
That made me believe they are business ventures and never about no one’s well-being.
Broda I can relate very well with your story,the main fact is that the foundation of Christ is 'love' and all through Jesus's teaching's was restoring back human values and dignity, religion has failed and Church doctrine's has put men into eternal bondages,the church is getting worse day by day.
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Curvinus(m): 5:07am On Feb 08, 2019
osazsky:
Some nigerians are funny,they criticize christainty, they prefer d relegion of destruction and the one dat promises 7 virgins and 40 pro boys in the after life,this one that supports terrorism or the one dat pays tithe which is better,but freeza has never been bold to condemn imans for not educating thier terrorist bro to desist from such babaric act ,but onece he hears a pst name he gets an erection,he expect pastors to tarr roads,provide electricity,jobs and security for all citizens without holding dis govt accountable,but he doesnt know that tithe is not compulsary but tax is.my question is what is happening to our tax not tithe ,and some foollish nairalanders will criticize both relegion claiming am an anthiest,they believe in d theory of evolution,that thier great grand parents,grand parents were apes,monkeys and babbons but in the process of time they were fortunate to be humans but thier grand parents werent,my prayer for this set of people on nairaland is that they will be the once to continue this evolution theory they will give birth to premature alien looking babies ,cuz i heard that aliens are 10000 years ahead of us,then thier premature babies will grow as aliens ,get married and give birth to zombies and vampires,those who believe this pls this is my prayer for u,evolution will not end in your time amen,they also said the earth was created from an explosion,this peole funny die but na islam funny pass .no wonder they are eager to die.just cuz of virgins nd bro boys kia c enjoyment,freeze is either a muslim or an anthiest,any category he falls into good for him,whats my own self spits.walks out of thread

This is the most insanely idiotic thing I have ever read in this forum. At no point in your rambling, incoherent statement were you ever close to anything resembling a rational thought. Thanks to you, everyone is now dumber on this forum, having read the rubbish you just typed. I award you no point and may God have mercy on your soul.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by am4truth(m): 5:09am On Feb 08, 2019
IrokoOluwere:

Daddyfreeze know better

You better repent before it gets late.
You are following Boy Freeze. I pity you.

Keep talking trash
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by am4truth(m): 5:14am On Feb 08, 2019
Amagite2:
Controversial OAP Daddy Freeze' Instagram account has been deleted again, and he has taken to his second account to react.

According to him, they are disturbed that his teachings are disrupting their earnings, hence they are always taking his account down.

See his post below...

"We have definitely disturbed their business formula and disrupted their earnings, their god who is in their belly has been disgraced and they are raging.
-
If not, why are they so desperate to shut me up?
-
Even if they close all my social media accounts down and close down all the accounts of all #FreeNation members they still cannot mute a conversation that is already gaining momentum. ~FRZ
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/02/we-have-definitely-disrupted-their-earnings-daddy-freeze-reacts-to-his-ig-being-deleted.html

Olodo. God would soon delete you if you fail to repent. You are leading men to hell.
I pity all you atheists following this olodo that claims to know the bible.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by jiorhemen(m): 5:23am On Feb 08, 2019
TheMoniker:
cheesy
That guy that needed money to treat his child, if not for him he might not get help anywhere and out “pastors” and “g.o’s” will turn deaf hear.
I was depressed and wanted to commit suicide early last year, before I do this let me write to churches, especially branches of my then church (RCCG).
I sent over 50 emails to different branches both in Nigeria, USA and Canada and even the headquarters (Redemption camp), all over 50 e-mails got delivered and I didn’t get response from none and I mean none o.
“ They get a lot of emails soliciting for money” I know this bullshit which made me follow up with calls but once they hear it’s not donation, they’ll hang up. I even asked they are willing to employ me cos I’m a graduate with good grade but na lie.
That made me believe they are business ventures and never about no one’s well-being.

While I concur that some of these churches should do more in helping the needy, I respectfully dissent to your insinuation, that these mega churches are business ventures and never about any one's wellbeing.

I believe one of the reasons why you came to the conclusion that they don't care was because of the lack of response from them to your emails and 'request for help'. Unfortunately, the painful reality is that they can't respond to all requests and complaints. Sir, you will not believe that at that moment you were sending those 50 emails, there were over 500 folks all over the world who were also sending over 50 emails to them on similar issues as yours. Now, to be fair to them, how many can they possibly read and reply? And we have not yet even taken cognizance of the loads of spam emails they receive on daily basis.

At that moment that you were asking if they could employ you, there were also thousands of unemployed people who might even have better results than you also asking for what you were asking for. How many of those requests could they possibly handle as humans?

Then, the bad guys and scammers have also damaged things for folks like you with genuine reasons. For example, these churches receive loads of calls and emails from scammers on daily basis. This has so much damaged things that when someone with genuine issues contact them, what gets activated is a reflex to protect themselves against 'another scammer.' It's an unfortunate situation we found ourselves in in Christendom.

Like in my church, Living Faith, pastors have seen lots of such lies that when someone with a genuine issue approaches them, they always become suspicious. Accounts abound of such unfortunate scenarios. One junior pastor at Living Faith Ikorodu once told me that he receives different kinds of stories of sicknesses, hunger, stranded passengers, etc about every hour on daily basis, and 95% usually turn out to be false. This has made him to put on his guards so as not to be 'swindled'.

I also remember one story that pastor Abraham Ojeme told us in Abuja. He narrated to us how a woman in a heavily blood-soaked bandage came to the office one day, and as soon as Bishop Oyedepo saw the lady, he immediately ordered that cash be give to the woman on the spot without asking any questions. After giving the woman the money, she was about to take her leave when bishop called her and said that it was not appropriate to leave someone in that condition to go alone. Bishop then asked his staff to organize transportation to take her to the hospital. At that moment, everything changed. The woman insisted that she be left to go alone without any help. Bishop said that leaving someone in that condition to go alone would be the height of insensitivity. But she still insisted on being allowed to go her way alone. At that moment, suspicion arose and they asked her the hospital she came from. She couldn't answer. To cut the long story short, it was later discovered that nothing was wrong with her. She just got a large bandage soaked in blood-like substance and tied it on her two legs, and then came to the church to claim that she was a victim of auto accident.

All these lies have damaged things for genuine people. These churches may be able to do more, but the painful reality is that they can't do all. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by bejeria101(m): 5:33am On Feb 08, 2019
You never hala you think say instagram na gmail?
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by omojeesu(m): 5:34am On Feb 08, 2019
IrokoOluwere:
Lol

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8693295_84949778405218scolbvvjpeg28d015fd312b7c8cadea7887e7372e79jpegjpeg62d8c879aa971bdd87510c9d310f3675_jpeg_jpegdb4274b4349681886244708515cf3fba

Wonderful!!

Tell me, why did you say this? Who is a Christian and what is Christianity? What do you believe?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by ayusco85(m): 5:38am On Feb 08, 2019
drmikeadams:
every Sunday 11,am

Yes brother. Where you get undiluted truth from the original scriptures not the altered version of King James
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by exlinkleads(f): 6:06am On Feb 08, 2019
TheMoniker:
cheesy

my brother, yours is even small. I dont like washing dirty linens in the open cuz if i tell u my own experience, you will be sorry for me.

But one thing I need u to know, run away from churches. And when i say runaway from churches, i meant run far away from them. to say they are business is just an understatement. they are worst than that.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by ayusco85(m): 6:10am On Feb 08, 2019
Odinz:

Picks up the mic...

Greedy men have found their way into the church. They've made it a business and are cashing out bountifully at the expense of their faithful members who've been bound by their false teachings. This is happening just as the Bible predicted.

If only Christians would seek to know God personally. If...

Places the mic on its stand and walks away

What more can I say. You ve said it all
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by skukimania(f): 6:21am On Feb 08, 2019
[quote author=IrokoOluwere post=75518627]Lol

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8693295_84949778405218scolbvvjpeg28d015fd312b7c8cadea7887e7372e79jpegjpeg62d8c879aa971bdd87510c9d310f3675_jpeg_jpegdb4274b4349681886244708515cf3fba [/quote

Are you very sure of that?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by IrokoOluwere: 7:22am On Feb 08, 2019
am4truth:

You better repent before it gets late.
You are following Boy Freeze. I pity you.

Keep talking trash
Pity your father first

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by donbenie(m): 7:26am On Feb 08, 2019
lilmax:
lol

So what is stopping you from taking over? Abi you no get head,mouth and two hands.. shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by desthan(m): 7:37am On Feb 08, 2019
Freezer, go and create your platform to air your views. Instagram was created like people like you. Go and figure out your own so people don't shut you up again.
All my account indeed, did you pay for them?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:38am On Feb 08, 2019
good one
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by DavidEsq(m): 7:58am On Feb 08, 2019
lilmax:
lol

Show us the loop holes na. Abi don't u want to open our eyes? Do u want us to remain in the darkness that Frz put us in. Show us the loopholes and take us into the light na. Na beg I dey beg o

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by DavidEsq(m): 8:04am On Feb 08, 2019
jiorhemen:

While I concur that some of these churches should do more in helping the needy, I respectfully dissent to your insinuation, that these mega churches are business ventures and never about any one's wellbeing.

I believe one of the reasons why you came to the conclusion that they don't care was because of the lack of response from them to your emails and 'request for help'. Unfortunately, the painful reality is that they can't respond to all requests and complaints. Sir, you will not believe that at that moment you were sending those 50 emails, there were over 500 folks all over the world who were also sending over 50 emails to them on similar issues as yours. Now, to be fair to them, how many can they possibly read and reply? And we have not yet even taken cognizance of the loads of spam emails they receive on daily basis.

At that moment that you were asking if they could employ you, there were also thousands of unemployed people who might even have better results than you also asking for what you were asking for. How many of those requests could they possibly handle as humans?

Then, the bad guys and scammers have also damaged things for folks like you with genuine reasons. For example, these churches receive loads of calls and emails from scammers on daily basis. This has so much damaged things that when someone with genuine issues contact them, what gets activated is a reflex to protect themselves against 'another scammer.' It's an unfortunate situation we found ourselves in in Christendom.

Like in my church, Living Faith, pastors have seen lots of such lies that when someone with a genuine issue approaches them, they always become suspicious. Accounts abound of such unfortunate scenarios. One junior pastor at Living Faith Ikorodu once told me that he receives different kinds of stories of sicknesses, hunger, stranded passengers, etc about every hour on daily basis, and 95% usually turn out to be false. This has made him to put on his guards so as not to be 'swindled'.

I also remember one story that pastor Abraham Ojeme told us in Abuja. He narrated to us how a woman in a heavily blood-soaked bandage came to the office one day, and as soon as Bishop Oyedepo saw the lady, he immediately ordered that cash be give to the woman on the spot without asking any questions. After giving the woman the money, she was about to take her leave when bishop called her and said that it was not appropriate to leave someone in that condition to go alone. Bishop then asked his staff to organize transportation to take her to the hospital. At that moment, everything changed. The woman insisted that she be left to go alone without any help. Bishop said that leaving someone in that condition to go alone would be the height of insensitivity. But she still insisted on being allowed to go her way alone. At that moment, suspicion arose and they asked her the hospital she came from. She couldn't answer. To cut the long story short, it was later discovered that nothing was wrong with her. She just got a large bandage soaked in blood-like substance and tied it on her two legs, and then came to the church to claim that she was a victim of auto accident.

All these lies have damaged things for genuine people. These churches may be able to do more, but the painful reality is that they can't do all. May God help us.
Galatians 6:9-10: "So let us not give up in doing what is fine, for in due time we will reap if we do not tire out. 10 So, then, as long as we have the opportunity, let us work what is good toward all, but especially toward those related to us in the faith".

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by jefff455: 8:07am On Feb 08, 2019

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by DavidEsq(m): 8:08am On Feb 08, 2019
SOFTENGR:

Go and read more about Christmas and you will know it's a Roman Holiday. Check encyclopedias and old history books. Have an open mind to learn new things you never knew. You will discover Christmas origin has nothing to do with Jesus Christ.
Even Socrates said "an unexamined life is not worth living"

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by gaffyGIFT: 8:22am On Feb 08, 2019
RCCG rite now .... be like toooooooorrrrrrr we know tell you... oya gbe fuun dance

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by kindredspirit(m): 8:48am On Feb 08, 2019
lilmax:
lol

On the the contrary, the guy shows no inadequacy if we are to be objective. Dude backs up his submissions with the Bible, and his position on doctrinal issues actually leaves little or no loopholes at the end, to be sincere. It is why the pastors that he calls out find it difficult to counter his positions using the Bible. Rather, you would find them cursing, abusing and taking down his platforms.

His take on the pagan origin of Christmas and Easter is absolutely 100%. That's even a no- brainer.

I think his ministry has become an eye opener for many Christians who constantly seek knowledge. Many preachers are actually charlatans who fleece their already impoverished flock. Those who deceive Christians that they can be blessed by giving money to God while actually linning their own pockets.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" / Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants / Cossy Orjiakor: If I Handle Bobrisky, He’ll Turn Straight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.