Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts (45782 Views)

Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by habaja: 10:00am On Feb 08, 2019
Freeze !!! your brain don dey freeze o

Can you honestly state that it was those unseen people who deleted your account?
Do they have the power to delete your account? angry
Powerful Government (USA included ) tried blocking tweeter and instagram account but they did succeed?

Or is it their God whom they prayed to that sucessfully "deleted" the account.

Better still go ask tweeter / instagram the reason and who is behind it.

Nigerian sef they followed him and poured venom as usual. tongue tongue

Fake new now turing into controversial news.

Yeye dey smell
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by dederocs(m): 10:54am On Feb 08, 2019
I salute your resolve bro, indeed it is gaining momentum...#accountability#
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by dederocs(m): 11:01am On Feb 08, 2019
osazsky:
Some nigerians are funny,they criticize christainty, they prefer d relegion of destruction and the one dat promises 7 virgins and 40 pro boys in the after life,this one that supports terrorism or the one dat pays tithe which is better,but freeza has never been bold to condemn imans for not educating thier terrorist bro to desist from such babaric act ,but onece he hears a pst name he gets an erection,he expect pastors to tarr roads,provide electricity,jobs and security for all citizens without holding dis govt accountable,but he doesnt know that tithe is not compulsary but tax is.my question is what is happening to our tax not tithe ,and some foollish nairalanders will criticize both relegion claiming am an anthiest,they believe in d theory of evolution,that thier great grand parents,grand parents were apes,monkeys and babbons but in the process of time they were fortunate to be humans but thier grand parents werent,my prayer for this set of people on nairaland is that they will be the once to continue this evolution theory they will give birth to premature alien looking babies ,cuz i heard that aliens are 10000 years ahead of us,then thier premature babies will grow as aliens ,get married and give birth to zombies and vampires,those who believe this pls this is my prayer for u,evolution will not end in your time amen,they also said the earth was created from an explosion,this peole funny die but na islam funny pass .no wonder they are eager to die.just cuz of virgins nd bro boys kia c enjoyment,freeze is either a muslim or an anthiest,any category he falls into good for him,whats my own self spits.walks out of thread
So you think it's only Christianity/Islam through which everyone on earth seeks their spiritual/religious pursuits?... Plz let's be more rational, not so narrow minded, read history and learn more.
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 08, 2019
TheMoniker:
cheesy
I totally disagree with his teachings but hey! He made those up on their toes.
That guy that needed money to treat his child, if not for him he might not get help anywhere and out “pastors” and “g.o’s” will turn deaf hear.
Let me tell this little story of mine.
I was depressed and wanted to commit suicide early last year, before I do this let me write to churches, especially branches of my then church (RCCG).
I sent over 50 emails to different branches both in Nigeria, USA and Canada and even the headquarters (Redemption camp), all over 50 e-mails got delivered and I didn’t get response from none and I mean none o.
“ They get a lot of emails soliciting for money” I know this bullshit which made me follow up with calls but once they hear it’s not donation, they’ll hang up. I even asked they are willing to employ me cos I’m a graduate with good grade but na lie.
That made me believe they are business ventures and never about no one’s well-being.

Thank you.

Similar experience.

If you like invest N1m on them, when you are hungry, N1,000 you cannot get from them.

You sef no spend you wan get.
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Omonaijani: 11:08am On Feb 08, 2019
The people you're fighting appears to be more powerful

https://campusbiz.com.ng/skye-bank-transfer-code/
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by pacespot(m): 11:47am On Feb 08, 2019
so the westerners are in support of religious jingoism in Africa. Now I believe the popular view that religion is one of the instruments of colonialism in Africa. Because, should Africa rescind its foreign religions like Christianity and Islam, it will start to rid itself of foreign values and start promoting African values.
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by comm: 11:55am On Feb 08, 2019
TheMoniker:
cheesy
That guy that needed money to treat his child, if not for him he might not get help anywhere and out “pastors” and “g.o’s” will turn deaf hear.
I was depressed and wanted to commit suicide early last year, before I do this let me write to churches, especially branches of my then church (RCCG).
I sent over 50 emails to different branches both in Nigeria, USA and Canada and even the headquarters (Redemption camp), all over 50 e-mails got delivered and I didn’t get response from none and I mean none o.
“ They get a lot of emails soliciting for money” I know this bullshit which made me follow up with calls but once they hear it’s not donation, they’ll hang up. I even asked they are willing to employ me cos I’m a graduate with good grade but na lie.
That made me believe they are business ventures and never about no one’s well-being.

https://www.nairaland.com/5010494/efcc-nigerian-police-fbi-threat
Thank God you didn't come and kie yourself for nothing. this your story tale a lot bro
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Kenog4real(m): 11:59am On Feb 08, 2019
TheMoniker:
cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/5010494/efcc-nigerian-police-fbi-threat

My brother I want you to understand something. In every area of man's life satisfaction can never be reached. Look around and see where individuals run to for help {not the government, charity organizations} but churches and since the government isn't reliable enough, the belief the church is the best option and this so churches can't meet everybody's need no matter how big they can be. Many don't have any problem but they just want help for nothing. That is what Nigerians can do. Use yourself as an example, is it every1 that ask you for help you can render help to.

To all NL, i want you all to know that nobody or organization even the Gorverment can meet every need around them. So let's our complaint be minimal and at the same time let judge with our head.
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by poyebad: 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
Amagite2:
Controversial OAP Daddy Freeze' Instagram account has been deleted again, and he has taken to his second account to react.

According to him, they are disturbed that his teachings are disrupting their earnings, hence they are always taking his account down.

See his post below...

"We have definitely disturbed their business formula and disrupted their earnings, their god who is in their belly has been disgraced and they are raging.
-
If not, why are they so desperate to shut me up?
-
Even if they close all my social media accounts down and close down all the accounts of all #FreeNation members they still cannot mute a conversation that is already gaining momentum. ~FRZ
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/02/we-have-definitely-disrupted-their-earnings-daddy-freeze-reacts-to-his-ig-being-deleted.html

I just love this guy. Freeze, no mind them, dey can not shut you up. Go on man, we are behind you gidigba.
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Dannyhajo(m): 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
What's some churches doing with billions in there account... even some churches have a fixed account... what's it men's for Jesus is not in this kind of game oo
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by danny56: 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
sukerefakere:
grin
Christianity is very profitable in Africa ESP Nigeria..

Monkey dey work... Baboon stand for pulpit dey Chop.

Oh really? Try establishing one to start making money since you won't need a start up capital for it. Saying rubbish in Nigeria is now normal, imagine!
Re: Daddy Freeze Instagram Account Deleted. He Reacts by Ayobami7(m): 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
好的

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App / "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.