Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,736 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k (34272 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / 19 Years Old Offers Herself To Be Married To Mr Izuchukwu Of Ozubulu / Big Girl Offers Herself To Chelsea Fans If They Can Win Barcelona Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by frommee0: 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
Few days to Valentines day Nigerian Slay queen offers herself as pertime girlfriend to guys who can offer her 5k for the task.

Photos Below:

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/lady-offers-herself-as-fake-girlfriend-to-guys-on-val-day-for-5k/

Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by MerxyX(f): 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
This one is an opportunist
Lolx

8 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
genius grin
#copied&pasted

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2019
Impressive!!!

Na to pay her carry her go shoprite make she kneel and propose to me with ring. Then I go do shakara waka comot

209 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by Michellla(f): 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
stupidity:
Impressive!!!

Na to pay her carry her go shoprite make she kneel and prospose to me with ring. Then I go do shakara waka comot
Haha savage

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by melody91: 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
aunty how much last price? .. letmi pay 1800 na

158 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by KiZiie(m): 1:11am On Feb 08, 2019
ENTERpreneur profiting from the act of plastic awon mi silicon ni

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by fr3do(m): 2:57am On Feb 08, 2019
Nice offer, if she is cute, and appropriately aged

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by dingbang(m): 6:10am On Feb 08, 2019
Okay. Another dunce
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by Harmthe(m): 8:03am On Feb 08, 2019
terms and condition apply
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by ecstasy357(m): 8:09am On Feb 08, 2019
Wow! kiss she's cheap....but how much last for 12hrs?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by Headlesschicken(m): 9:13am On Feb 08, 2019
undecided Whom galfrd epp...

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 08, 2019
Like seriously ? People do this?
Wow... fake life upgrade .....
That You're single doesn't mean you cannot enjoy your Valentine, love yourself, and surprise yourself.... SAY NO TO FAKE LIFE

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by jeff1607(m): 10:04am On Feb 08, 2019
5k just for delivery ?
no matter jumia is still available

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by bobolizim(m): 10:36am On Feb 08, 2019
lol. Leave the girl jawe. The hustle is rule. That's wild, you really have got to be careful girl, the incessant killings recently that's resulted from desire to have ritual monies have led many to death. 5k shouldn't buy your future. More so, what if you actually fall in love whilst being a fake girlfriend for a day?

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2019
It's not a new thing... Someone on Twitter (overseas) went viral because of it last year she's only copying

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2019
No be only Playstation. XBox nko? undecided
Mtcheewwwwww... Broke ass ladies everywhere now doing anything for money... SMH
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2019
Lmao. This sounds like a Fiverr gig grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 08, 2019
What about surprising me on my bed with sex and pretend we are lovers just for the night?

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by Istsinsoydv: 10:38am On Feb 08, 2019
Debramaye:
It's not a new thing... Someone on Twitter (overseas) went viral because of it last year she's only copying

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by TooMuchStuff: 10:38am On Feb 08, 2019
melody91:
aunty how much last price? .. letmi pay 1800 na

Hahaha..

U bad gaan
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 08, 2019
5k for what ?
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 08, 2019
Ah she's diversifying... Keep it up bae
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by andymofia(m): 10:40am On Feb 08, 2019
I need her contact please, after the presentation, we go to a nice hotel and keep pretending.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:40am On Feb 08, 2019
Na me go lose... You dey craze...gringrin
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by know: 10:40am On Feb 08, 2019
frommee0:
Few days to Valentines day Nigerian Slay queen offers herself as pertime girlfriend to guys who can offer her 5k for the task.

Photos Below:

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/lady-offers-herself-as-fake-girlfriend-to-guys-on-val-day-for-5k/

7 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by jaxxy(m): 10:40am On Feb 08, 2019
What is Valentine’s Day??
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by adekalumichael: 10:41am On Feb 08, 2019
Valentine day, recent children have turned it to slefish gain day.

Join other non-lazy youths to learn how to do design for M&E companies. Available training are HVAC, electrical, fire fighting and plumbing including Revit MEP. Check siggy for more details.
Re: Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k by GoldChest(m): 10:41am On Feb 08, 2019
Funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex / 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria / She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.