Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,835 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Ladies Only Wear Clean Pant When They Want To Visit A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only Wear Clean Pant When They Want To Visit A Guy (3736 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wear Clean Boxers? / Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Only Wear Clean Pant When They Want To Visit A Guy by LarryHooper: 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
This is so true and obvious. Many ladies, their panties are full of patches and brown stains. They save the best for the best. When visiting a guy they take necessary actions.
Re: Ladies Only Wear Clean Pant When They Want To Visit A Guy by Alejob: 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
grin grin

You must have conducted a lot of survey to arrive at this conclusion

Researcher..... Come and get powerbank for your laptop or phone

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only Wear Clean Pant When They Want To Visit A Guy by nichoblaze(m): 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Ladies Only Wear Clean Pant When They Want To Visit A Guy by dingbang(m): 6:04am On Feb 08, 2019
A serious allegation.
Re: Ladies Only Wear Clean Pant When They Want To Visit A Guy by Twoclans(f): 6:29am On Feb 08, 2019
OP you are not in tune with reality ,we don't wear pants anymore. tongue

11 Likes

Re: Ladies Only Wear Clean Pant When They Want To Visit A Guy by mrboks: 7:45am On Feb 08, 2019
Hello Twoclans
Re: Ladies Only Wear Clean Pant When They Want To Visit A Guy by mrboks: 7:46am On Feb 08, 2019
Twoclans:

Hello
Re: Ladies Only Wear Clean Pant When They Want To Visit A Guy by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 08, 2019
Op, this is so insulting; have manners please.
Re: Ladies Only Wear Clean Pant When They Want To Visit A Guy by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:33am On Feb 08, 2019
I don't blame op.i rather blame the dirty girls you move around with undecided
Re: Ladies Only Wear Clean Pant When They Want To Visit A Guy by ubunja(m): 8:39am On Feb 08, 2019
Twoclans:
lol
Then you only wash that pussy when you wanna visit a guy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only Wear Clean Pant When They Want To Visit A Guy by ubunja(m): 8:41am On Feb 08, 2019
If you think dirty panty is bad try giving a girl a surprise doggystyle undecided
Two words: Peanut Butter.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only Wear Clean Pant When They Want To Visit A Guy by Tamarapetty(f): 8:44am On Feb 08, 2019
Guys only clean their rooms when they're expecting a lady! This is so true, their rooms are always dirty.
When a lady is visiting, they take necessary actions.

#SipsHotKunu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only Wear Clean Pant When They Want To Visit A Guy by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:48am On Feb 08, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Guys only clean their rooms when they're expecting a lady! This is so true, their rooms are always dirty.

#SipsHotKunu
angryangry......Shut uptongue

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Only Wear Clean Pant When They Want To Visit A Guy by Headlesschicken(m): 9:10am On Feb 08, 2019
grin grin These folks won't kee me...
Re: Ladies Only Wear Clean Pant When They Want To Visit A Guy by Tamarapetty(f): 9:10am On Feb 08, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
angryangry......Shut uptongue
Shut up!!! No let me nod you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only Wear Clean Pant When They Want To Visit A Guy by falcon01: 9:21am On Feb 08, 2019
Twoclans:
The great Commando smiley
Re: Ladies Only Wear Clean Pant When They Want To Visit A Guy by falcon01: 9:22am On Feb 08, 2019
Tamarapetty:

#SipsHotKunu
what about guys that own the whole house?
Re: Ladies Only Wear Clean Pant When They Want To Visit A Guy by falcon01: 9:23am On Feb 08, 2019
mrboks:

Hello
Jesus Christ
Re: Ladies Only Wear Clean Pant When They Want To Visit A Guy by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 08, 2019
Mr Op sir... that you've been rolling with some stinking girlfriend doesn't give you the right to generalize your view on your experience... Next time top your game instead... Mtcheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only Wear Clean Pant When They Want To Visit A Guy by Twoclans(f): 9:24am On Feb 08, 2019
mrboks:

Hello

Hi mrboks

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only Wear Clean Pant When They Want To Visit A Guy by ChiefAzubuike(f): 10:06am On Feb 08, 2019
vikkimimi:
Mr Op sir... that you've been rolling with some stinking girlfriend doesn't give you the right to generalize your view on your experience... Next time top your game instead... Mtcheew
You look like someone who would be very very dirty. I doubt you wear white panties. Naso so brown and fading red stains go full am.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only Wear Clean Pant When They Want To Visit A Guy by Biglittlelois(f): 11:26am On Feb 08, 2019
Tamarapetty:

#SipsHotKunu

Re: Ladies Only Wear Clean Pant When They Want To Visit A Guy by Biglittlelois(f): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

You look like someone who would be very very dirty. I doubt you wear white panties. Naso so brown and fading red stains go full am.

For you to be claiming female, shows you're a sissy, you're not proud to be a man, work on your -0 self esteem.
Re: Ladies Only Wear Clean Pant When They Want To Visit A Guy by Biglittlelois(f): 11:29am On Feb 08, 2019
Twoclans:

Exactly.
Re: Ladies Only Wear Clean Pant When They Want To Visit A Guy by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
i think dats true
come and get your half caste oil and whitening cream check signature
before meeting ur boyfriends remember val dey for one corner
Re: Ladies Only Wear Clean Pant When They Want To Visit A Guy by hitman131: 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
hw did you come about this infor
Re: Ladies Only Wear Clean Pant When They Want To Visit A Guy by Lightangel65: 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
I don't really care of the motive behind this thread.

But some ladies are like pigs.
Honestly they bleed every month, have a second mouth that stinks.

Men are cleaner than ladies.
Ladies try to cover up, but they are bundle of decaying garbage inside.
Men are dope
Re: Ladies Only Wear Clean Pant When They Want To Visit A Guy by Olawrites: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
I hate ladies but like their punna grin grin grin
IF you know you know

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Get Over a Four Year Relationship. Please Help Me / Who Is Ubunja I Saw A Post Referring To Him On Facebook As God On Nairaland / Disturbing Photos Of A Man Who Never Cut His Hair For 95 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.