Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos (19638 Views)

Nigerian Student In Japan Returns Wallet Loaded With Cash, Turns Down Reward / Man Returns N80,000 Lost By A Lady In Katsina (Photos) / Truck Filled With Cement Crashes At Sagamu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by farem: 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nwodosis:
Good of him but still double check if that your wallet has not been taken to a shrine for money rituals and brought back to you as directed. We are in the time of ritual wonders and deviation from pants should be expected!

Boring perspective as usual
Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nwodosis:
Good of him but still double check if that your wallet has not been taken to a shrine for money rituals and brought back to you as directed. We are in the time of ritual wonders and deviation from pants should be expected!
Guard your heart dear one, because out of it are the issues of life. You do not have to speak Ill of a good man's deeds. The devil can not use the things of God to shame who.... When the devil wants to do evil he uses evil. Our only protection in this world is God, I'm a testimony. No matter the evil that comes forth a good man's way God would surely protect him, because God had said " I am your refuge"
Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by meeketta: 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nwodosis:
just Hear Yourself Talk
Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by Fortran7(m): 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
nurez305:
How on earth will 20 Euro and 1500 naira filled a wallet...kudos to the man anyway
Op he said 20 pounds not euros grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by mechanics(m): 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
God will reward him for his kind gesture.
Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by BENEAMATA: 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
so this man is among the 17 million or so they say , that they claim are unemployed . . . . . . so you there blaming all but yourself for all your problems ,really , what's your excuse ?
Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by Maxi3k(m): 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
To be honest if na me I no go return am
Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by 77up(m): 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nwodosis:

More than 20 people have quoted me, na advice I give o, and I even commended the guy o. It seems I've just exposed their new tactics with the numerous quote that I'm getting.
Its just unnfurtunate sharing a country with people of this kind mentality.

Shame!
Re: Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos by Goalnaldo(m): 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
Na small money sha. If to say the money large na so him mind go they beat fast like say devil dey play kpakpangolo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mermaid Found Dead By Beach Side In Lagos(photo) / ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ / Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.