Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,741 members, 7,844,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Revealed! A'ibom Da Guber Candidate, 25 Others Set To Support Nsima Ekere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed! A'ibom Da Guber Candidate, 25 Others Set To Support Nsima Ekere (696 Views)

Nsima Ekere Wins Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primary / Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere / Nsima Ekere Presented With Guns And Knives During Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed! A'ibom Da Guber Candidate, 25 Others Set To Support Nsima Ekere by Woyinpreye123: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2019
Revealed!

DA GOVERNORSHIP CANDIDATE, 25 OTHERS IN SERIOUS NEGOTIATION TO SURRENDER PARTY STRUCTURE FOR NSIMA

By Emman Sampson, Festus Ozegbe

Grapevine sources confided on Wednesday night that Governorship Candidate of Democratic Alternative in Akwa Ibom, Mr Johnson Attah and twenty five (25) other gubernatorial candidates have perfected plans to surrender their different political structures for the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Obong Nsima Ekere.

A source who leaked the clandestine plan said, Attah, who is the organizing Secretary, Forum of Governorship Candidates, Akwa Ibom State alongside other contenders of the State's number one position, had gathered in an undisclosed hotel in Uyo, to perfect the official handing over.

Although it was not ascertain if there was any financial inducement, the source quoted Attah whom he said is the arrow head of the plan to have said that, "Ekere's manifesto and blueprint for the State appropriately titled: The New Vision for our Collective Prosperity, is people-oriented"

When this reporter queried that some people have described Politicians' manifestos as mere documents that are only good on paper, pointing to past cases of unfulfilled promises, the source said the twenty six governorship candidates also cited "political powers at the centre" as another reason for their planned action.

He quoted one of the governorship candidates who attended the meeting to have said, "You see this election, Akpabio will rubbish Udom and entire PDP. Look, the man (Akpabio) is like a good striker who would rather cause a penalty instead of loosing one on one with goal keeper.

" All those campaigns snippets from Akpabio are facts. Before he would abandon the PDP and say that Udom will run away from Akwa Ibom after March the second (date of the Governorship election), they have a better plan and they have put their house in order. Don't forget he earlier said if Udom wins, he should not be buried in Ukana. These are not chitchats. So the earlier we pitch our tent with the man that will win this election (Ekere), the better for all of us".

The reporter quoted the source to have divulge that the gubernatorial candidates have agreed to use the strength of their members and supporters to defeat incumbent PDP government in the state for lack of good governance and meaningful projects.

The Governorship candidates also accused the incumbent of bringing those they referred to as "Lagos returnees" into government, stating that some of the appointees of the governor who claim super warriors have no grassroots presence thus, adding no value to governance, saying "we should swallow our pride and support Obong Nsima Ekere because it is crystal clear that all odds favour him in the forthcoming election".

Meanwhile, many phone calls to Mr Johnson Attah's phone, remained unanswered as at the press time.

He did not also reply SMS' sent by the reporter.

1 Like

Re: Revealed! A'ibom Da Guber Candidate, 25 Others Set To Support Nsima Ekere by Ubongdemaga: 10:08am On Feb 08, 2019
Am from uyo and i base there. I can say boldly that some of these guys coming out 4 governorship position cannot win a single unit in their ward. They want to collect cash from Nsima cos they knw Udom won't give them money. I also want to ask Nsima, of all dis cash u r wasting if u finally lose don't u think it will affect ur financial status? Cos am in uyo n i knw hw much the man has spent. An average nigerian is praying 4 daily manner(awoof) .

1 Like

Re: Revealed! A'ibom Da Guber Candidate, 25 Others Set To Support Nsima Ekere by Kauti: 10:12am On Feb 08, 2019
That is a big lie, Nsima will beat Udom hands down. I am in Uyo right now. Uyo must change

1 Like

Re: Revealed! A'ibom Da Guber Candidate, 25 Others Set To Support Nsima Ekere by Ubongdemaga: 11:03am On Feb 08, 2019
Kauti:
That is a big lie, Nsima will beat Udom hands down. I am in Uyo right now. Uyo must change
wake up from dis dream man. What makes u feel Nsima can beat Udom? Akpabio is using u guys head to escape efcc. Shine ur eyes abeg

1 Like

Re: Revealed! A'ibom Da Guber Candidate, 25 Others Set To Support Nsima Ekere by uekejiuba(m): 11:07am On Feb 08, 2019
It will be crystal clear to you guys when Udom finally win and Atiku also winning the presidency.then you will know how Apkabio will be disgrace in his home town.
Re: Revealed! A'ibom Da Guber Candidate, 25 Others Set To Support Nsima Ekere by Ubongdemaga: 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
uekejiuba:
It will be crystal clear to you guys when Udom finally win and Atiku also winning the presidency.then you will know how Apkabio will be disgrace in his home town.
don't mind them. They r day dreamers. They think its all about making noise and believing that it will b just writing of names that they will not count votes.
Re: Revealed! A'ibom Da Guber Candidate, 25 Others Set To Support Nsima Ekere by Beadex1(m): 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
For one day have not trusted Akpabio with this decamping gimmicks, he is up to something. I fear AKPABIO
Re: Revealed! A'ibom Da Guber Candidate, 25 Others Set To Support Nsima Ekere by RoyalUc(m): 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
Ubongdemaga:
wake up from dis dream man. What makes u feel Nsima can beat Udom? Akpabio is using u guys head to escape efcc. Shine ur eyes abeg

And what makes you feel Udom will beat Nsima?

Same Akpabio 'single-handedly' installed Udom against all odds

1 Like

Re: Revealed! A'ibom Da Guber Candidate, 25 Others Set To Support Nsima Ekere by Ubongdemaga: 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
RoyalUc:

And what makes you feel Udom will beat Nsima?

Same Akpabio 'single-handedly' installed Udom against all odds
so akpabio will single handed sit Nsima right? We shall see. Hope to meet u again in nairaland to discuss dis wen d result is out.
Re: Revealed! A'ibom Da Guber Candidate, 25 Others Set To Support Nsima Ekere by RoyalUc(m): 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
Ubongdemaga:
so akpabio will single handed sit Nsima right? We shall see. Hope to meet u again in nairaland to discuss dis wen d result is out.

I'm not saying Nsima will win neither I'm pitching my tent with Udom. I'm only saying it could go either way. I asked you that question based on your earlier statement
Re: Revealed! A'ibom Da Guber Candidate, 25 Others Set To Support Nsima Ekere by Ubongdemaga: 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
RoyalUc:

I'm not saying Nsima will win neither I'm pitching my tent with Udom. I'm only saying it could go either way. I asked you that question based on your earlier statement
ok ooooooooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Postponed Election: "Amina Zakari In Charge Of INEC Logistics" –fact Check / OPINION POLL: What Should Couples Whose Wedding Is Next Saturday Do? / I'm Speechless, Hon Ari Bowed Not To Disappoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.