Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ (32312 Views)

Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez / Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle / Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ by perdollar(m): 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
dt midget, in his rivalry wt the GOAT, wl wish his mum too a breast cancer.
Re: Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ by AyamConfidence(m): 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
Berlyn1:
Money is Not everything afteral

Trust in God Not money!!!!
she wont die.....theres enough money to take care of her till shes old and satisfied with age
Re: Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ by TheLogicalMind(m): 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
May God heal her. My heart goes out to the Golden Man at this trying moment.

1 Like

Re: Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ by Saintsami(m): 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
May GOD save you
Re: Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ by Dollarboss93: 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
Re: Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ by stanliwise(m): 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
Fixedsmatches30:
SEE BELOW
who do you like this.
Re: Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ by GeneralShepherd(m): 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
crafteck:
If money is not everything she would have died.its not the primary job of money to keep you alive, it's there to make life comfortable

Everyone dies eventually after all

1 Like

Re: Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ by Akuruoulo(m): 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
aziaka111:
u will not die now dat u are suppose to eat d fruit of ur labour

She has been enjoying money years ago. Not now
Re: Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
crafteck:
If money is not everything she would have died.its not the primary job of money to keep you alive, it's there to make life comfortable
If money was everything, she would have been cured and not be "battling for her life".
Re: Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ by crafteck(m): 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
GeneralShepherd:

Everyone dies eventually after all

Exactly
Re: Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ by crafteck(m): 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
Jayhazard:

If money was everything, she would have been cured and not be "battling for her life".

Shes having the best treatment possible, that's consolation enough.... No one said money will make you invincible
Re: Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ by ClearFlair: 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
obembet:
Power of money has limit..

I decree divine healing upon ur health mother.

I hope you’re voting for Buhari
Re: Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ by ednut1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
obembet:
Power of money has limit..

I decree divine healing upon ur health mother.
nature always takes its course. Divine healing ko
Re: Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ by techboss1313: 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
This is so sad! My favorite players mom. I pray God gives her health and full recovery cry

1 Like

Re: Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ by lekonso: 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
Money cannot buy life, only God is the giver of life
Re: Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ by fembently: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2019
she's gonna be healed
Re: Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ by Funkybabee(f): 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
divine healing on her
Re: Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
bedspread:
Just Imagine...
Truly , Money is not the Greatest thing to have..

Money Does not Answer all things...

We Pray you Receive Divine Healing Mama Ronaldo

she would have died if there was no money for treatment and medications
Re: Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
bedspread:
Just Imagine...
Truly , Money is not the Greatest thing to have..

Money Does not Answer all things...

We Pray you Receive Divine Healing Mama Ronaldo

She is still alive because of money.
Re: Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
Jayhazard:

People get cured of cancer thanks to money
Re: Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ by hopeforcharles(m): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
Dollarboss93:

Money is part of everything broke Guys.

Without money who will operate her. Maybe she could have been death by now... We are just human we all will dir one day...

Remember I said money is not everything, u didn't understand my post
money is important but not every thing money can give u.
Re: Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ by mascot345: 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
akinwun:
To build your mobile app in android and iOS, WhatsApp 07030790078.

I called your number, it was switched off.
How much will you charge me?
My what's app number : 08036161871.
What's your location?
Re: Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ by gentleoyink: 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
crafteck:

Thank you oo. They will come here and start saying rubbish like "money is not everything" as if poor people don't die of cancer.

1 Like

Re: Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ by drezzyx(m): 4:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
Money may not save life all the time, but I believe it can sustain life...
Re: Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ by bedspread: 4:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
maynia:

She is still alive because of money.
Lie... Money does not give Life... GOD ALMIGHTY DOES
Re: Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’ by patwilly(m): 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
adekalumichael:
Not again, cancer!

Stand out with other non-lazy youths to learn how to do design for M&E companies. Available training are HVAC, electrical, fire fighting and plumbing including Revit MEP. Check siggy for more details.
You haven't been on WhatsApp for quite a while sir. I'm interested. problem is the schedule since I work mons to Friday. Can we find a way round this? thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Life Lessons From The Quarter Finals Of 2018 UEFA Champions League / Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds / Raul Jimenez Suffers Broken Skull After Clash Of Heads With David Luiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.