Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Have You Had A 'near-death Experience'? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Had A 'near-death Experience'? (405 Views)

Near Death Experience / Share Your Near Death Experience / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Had A 'near-death Experience'? by agaliboy: 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
For a select few of us, we had experienced death-defying events where we really had cause to look back and thank Jehovah God for the unique blessing of Life.

I've had quite a few. Like when I climbed the big hill behind the Murtala Mohammed Post-Graduate Hall on Obafemi Awolowo Campus. Descending was not as easy as the ascent I had, and suddenly I lost all courage and had the most terrifying experience of trying to crawl my way down a series of steep surfaces. But for God, I might had died that day.

Funny enough, the most horrific near-death experience I experienced was the day I forgot my wife's birthday. Very funny abi?. My wife came down hard on me. Lolz. You don't want to know how I made it through that day and the next and the next.

Please contribute and tell us your own near-death experience!. Thanks
Re: Have You Had A 'near-death Experience'? by yvelchstores(f): 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Had A 'near-death Experience'? by Brazzaville(m): 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
Re: Have You Had A 'near-death Experience'? by Estellie: 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
When I was a kid, my mum and I had this really serious accident... She still talks about how she almost lost me that day.

Being suicidal is a near-death experience right?...

When my mum was on her sick bed, it was a near death experience for her buh what she didn't and doesn't know is that it was also a near death experience for me... I thought she was gonna die. was so convinced.. I just concluded that the minute she gives up, I would go home and simply end it all... Thank God for his mercies...

Another, on new year's day. Lolz. I really don't know what came over me...
Shout out to those people down buh still striving...

Op, Biko share what your wife did to you o... Lolz.

(1) (Reply)

Fearless Kid Brushes Crocodile Teeth During Bath (watch Unbelievable Video) / Help Him Locate His Family / Why Do Men Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.