Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

Sanwo-olu Is The Best For Lagos - Babatunde Raji Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Is The Best For Lagos - Babatunde Raji Fashola (10049 Views)

Igbos Are Not The Problem Of Lagos - Babatunde Gbadamosi / Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P / Babatunde Raji Fashola Casts His Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Is The Best For Lagos - Babatunde Raji Fashola by pooozeee(m): 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
How can be called the best when he has not been tested before now let him have the power first and let's see if power will not intoxicate him
Re: Sanwo-olu Is The Best For Lagos - Babatunde Raji Fashola by NiceGuy11: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
To my best understanding, Sanwo-olu is the best candidate Lagos can get so far

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Is The Best For Lagos - Babatunde Raji Fashola by rhames(m): 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we southern Christians are blowing El-rufai's statement out of proportion. What is the big deal in warning off intruders to stay away from your home or face death? Many of us hire security guards and wild dogs to guard against and possibly kill thieves in our various homes yet we Christians hypocritically condemned El-rufai for trying to protect our country and democracy from foreign interference. No Muslim leaders or groups have chastised El-rufai cos they saw through his undivided patriotism in defending his country's government but we southerners especially the igbos are crying wolf where there is none. Can a Nigerian diplomats in America dictate how they elect their leaders during elections? We Christians have a lot to learn from our Muslim counterparts instead of heating up the polity with nonsense statements sad

Who told you that dwarf was making a statement that will protect this country.

Was it not the same Nasir El Rufai who defended the invasion of Fulani herdsmen into the North West as peaceful venture, claiming they are only grazing with their cattle? Why did he keep quiet when Niger Republic sent a delegation of 40 people to the last campaign at Katsina?
Re: Sanwo-olu Is The Best For Lagos - Babatunde Raji Fashola by islandmoon: 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
I hear say dem abuse one buhari die hard fan say he dey behave like buhari and the guy vex
Re: Sanwo-olu Is The Best For Lagos - Babatunde Raji Fashola by TheAviator: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we southern Christians are blowing El-rufai's statement out of proportion. What is the big deal in warning off intruders to stay away from your home or face death? Many of us hire security guards and wild dogs to guard against and possibly kill thieves in our various homes yet we Christians hypocritically condemned El-rufai for trying to protect our country and democracy from foreign interference. No Muslim leaders or groups have chastised El-rufai cos they saw through his undivided patriotism in defending his country's government but we southerners especially the igbos are crying wolf where there is none. Can a Nigerian diplomats in America dictate how they elect their leaders during elections? We Christians have a lot to learn from our Muslim counterparts instead of heating up the polity with nonsense statements sad

El-rufai threatening people who have the technology to bomb Kaduna state into the abyss of perdition and wipe Kaduna state off the map is suicidal.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Is The Best For Lagos - Babatunde Raji Fashola by sucess001(m): 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
so says a man who awarded contract for a website for =N=80 million.

if APC was really fighting quaruption, Fashola should be in jail now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

US-EXIM Bank, AECOM Offer Support For $11.1bn Nigeria’s Coastal Rail Project / CBN, FIRS, NNPC Get Seven Days To Submit Accounts / Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.