Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market (21549 Views)

Ladipo Market Is On Fire: Pictures & Video / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by Bridget95(f): 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
dodoniyi:

BUHARI IS A NORTHERNER, YES WE KNOW BUT WHAT ABOUT ATIRUPO?

ATIKU IS NORTHERNER, SORRY IS FROM CAMEROON PROVEN BY YOUR STUPID lords, COWNU and MONKEYSANJO in his book

THE CORRUPT lord OF ALL IGBOS, DEAD AND ALIVE IS ATIKORUPT

IGOBS WORSHIP AND WILL FOREVER WORSHIP NORTHERNERS. TAKE IT OR DIE
cry me an ocean.Point out want Atiku did that made him when Atiku was campaigning for Buhari and was in APC you guys didn't call him corrupt.see your Lord bowing down to the great Turaki Adamawa.your lies are expired like APC propaganda.Nigerians know better that is why large crowd follows Atiku.

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by Bridget95(f): 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
tongue
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by GoldHorse(m): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
frank317:

We don't really care, that's what I like about our arrogance. We will keep on rubbing it in ur face that we are progress itself. U should be thankful that without us Lagos will still be like Ibadan.
And while u talk about our arrogance, we still know u are full of eye service, noise making and back stabbing. We don't have time to hate u for that, we will stall make our money

My people, the Yoruba, have one proverb that translates thus: person wey say he wan dash you cloth, you go first look the one wey hin wear for body. So is there a curse that prohibits you guys from developing your region but only other peoples?

See my friend you can't give what you dont have. Tell me one place, city or hamlet, in the east that can stand close to Ibadan in EVERYTHING talkless of Lagos. And majorly, apart from your state capitals there's hardly any place worth mentioning in the whole east.

Why leave your father in the gutters and build a mansion for mine?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by GoldHorse(m): 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
nkwuocha:

You're not smart.
You hate us because of our arrogance and "disrespect",yet will hug the Hausa who will slaughter you in mile 12 right under your own nose.You get sense! Nonsense.

Someone told you that people are saying that you curse too much. You come vex reply say na lie o but say E NO GO BETTER FOR ALL THE FAMILY OF THE PEOPLE WEY TALK SO, SAY DEM GO DIE AND GET DISEASE.

We are saying you are disrespectful you replied by abusing us. Why is that not a suprise? But my Ibo friend talk say na the Osu amongst you behaves like u just did.

Now u are forcing me to believe her. Are you Osu my brother?
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by ProWalker: 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
saintandsinnerz:

[s]Sorry, I don't know I quoted a kid and an ethnic bigot! I don't have time for your hatred and bitterness. Bye!![/s]

Another total crap from a deranged silly Ipob
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by AfonjaConehead: 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
GoTV:
sad Of what use is the useless market to Lagos economy? I hope they shut Alaba so those people will know that Lagos is not a no man's land sad

Hungry zmB
grin
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by frank317: 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
GoldHorse:

My people, the Yoruba, have one proverb that translates thus: person wey say he wan dash you cloth, you go first look the one wey hin wear for body. So is there a curse that prohibits you guys from developing your region but only other peoples?

See my friend you can't give what you dont have. Tell me one place, city or hamlet, in the east that can stand close to Ibadan in EVERYTHING talkless of Lagos. And majorly, apart from your state capitals there's hardly any place worth mentioning in the whole east.

Why leave your father in the gutters and build a mansion for mine?

U have shown the world that u have never traveled before, if u have,u wouldn't be asking such question. You cannot compare ur smelling Ibadan to Enugu or owerri.

I bet u don't even know the reason Igbo's will likely ensure they invest in Lagos. Let me school you... Population, cost of living, sea port. So why wouldn't a wise man invest in Lagos?
So u are not doing us a favour, we are doing ourselves a favour, while all u do is enjoy the beauty of ur place without owning anything.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by Chuksomenia(m): 12:12am On Feb 09, 2019
dodoniyi:

Where were you when your fellow bastards were calling Nigeria a ZOO?
In the same zoo, you want to vote for a northerner and be his slaves as you and your fellow bastards have been calling the entire yoruba slaves to northerners because Osinbajo is the VP to a northerner

Those statements then could cause a civil war. Show me what you posted to caution those bastards calling Nigeria a ZOO and insulting the yoruba race.

Show me now or you are also an hypocritical bastard.

Birds of a feather...
There you go again laying curses up and down. Always using the minor to categorize the major. A few set of igbo people call Nigeria a zoo and you assume it's all igbo tribe. Until we learn to remove religious and tribalistic sentiments in all that we do in Nigeria, we are going to be stagnant forever. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by nkwuocha: 12:48am On Feb 09, 2019
GoldHorse:

Someone told you that people are saying that you curse too much. You come vex reply say na lie o but say E NO GO BETTER FOR ALL THE FAMILY OF THE PEOPLE WEY TALK SO, SAY DEM GO DIE AND GET DISEASE.

We are saying you are disrespectful you replied by abusing us. Why is that not a suprise? But my Ibo friend talk say na the Osu amongst you behaves like u just did.

Now u are forcing me to believe her. Are you Osu my brother?

I'm an OSU just like your father is a skull miner.
You didn't answer my question,I asked again,do you prefer the slaughter if the Hausa to Yoruba in mile 12 or the perceived arrogance of the Igbos?
I don't care the ravaging curses and spells cast on you from your relatives,just answer my question truthfully if you dare.
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by GoldHorse(m): 2:38am On Feb 09, 2019
nkwuocha:

I'm an OSU just like your father is a skull miner.
You didn't answer my question,I asked again,do you prefer the slaughter if the Hausa to Yoruba in mile 12 or the perceived arrogance of the Igbos?
I don't care the ravaging curses and spells cast on you from your relatives,just answer my question truthfully if you dare.

At least you are truthful and you are really representing your group wella.

From calling my father a skull whatever..... to daring me to answer a question and I don't even know what d hoot u will do if I dont answer cheesy but yet you are daring. Well you can't just help it. My friend actually said you guys can't.

I don't know about the curses u r talking about. Its either you have a reading or compression problem or both or you think I am part of your caste. No, I am not.

Let me help you small. Kindly ask d next Yoruba man you meet why he prefers an Hausa man to you guys and I bet you the answer will be exactly the same as mine. Try it if you..... (should I say "dare" grin cheesy)

Lastly stop justifying why your fellow tribesmen dont like you guys by your behaviour. To other Nigerians all of u r just Ibos. We dont know the difference and, honestly, we dont care!
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by GoldHorse(m): 2:48am On Feb 09, 2019
frank317:

U have shown the world that u have never traveled before, if u have,u wouldn't be asking such question. You cannot compare ur smelling Ibadan to Enugu or owerri.

I bet u don't even know the reason Igbo's will likely ensure they invest in Lagos. Let me school you... Population, cost of living, sea port. So why wouldn't a wise man invest in Lagos?
So u are not doing us a favour, we are doing ourselves a favour
, while all u do is enjoy the beauty of ur place without owning anything.

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
I actually wanted to give a detailed response but your reply, especially, the bolded killed that and got me rolling on the floor grin cheesy. Wise men indeed....hahahahaaha. This una upside down wisdom. I give up on your case....
grin cheesy grin grin. I fell like forwarding it to the joke section

Hahahahahahaha this nna don kill me grin cheesy

Please Kontunu ya deveRopment.....
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by nkwuocha: 7:26am On Feb 09, 2019
GoldHorse:

At least you are truthful and you are really representing your group wella.

From calling my father a skull whatever..... to daring me to answer a question and I don't even know what d hoot u will do if I dont answer cheesy but yet you are daring. Well you can't just help it. My friend actually said you guys can't.

I don't know about the curses u r talking about. Its either you have a reading or compression problem or both or you think I am part of your caste. No, I am not.

Let me help you small. Kindly ask d next Yoruba man you meet why he prefers an Hausa man to you guys and I bet you the answer will be exactly the same as mine. Try it if you..... (should I say "dare" grin cheesy)

Lastly stop justifying why your fellow tribesmen dont like you guys by your behaviour. To other Nigerians all of u r just Ibos. We dont know the difference and, honestly, we dont care!

Since you don't care, why then are you on this thread spitting up hatred?Our arrogance will keep swelling because of your innate jealousy. grin grin
Yes!I agreed that I'm an Osu!Just the way you can't deny that where you're from is located a lucrative family business of head hunting and human skull mining cheesy

You keep talking about this "friend" of yours grin.Na better craze dey worry you.Since you must first drew analysis from an imaginary friend shows the level of low IQ you must have.Pray tell,Did you grow up in the village?I won't be surprised even as a Yoruba man you have never been to all your state's before,I have seen many of you like that; Stagnant, intellectually limited and exceptionally ignorant.

Lastly,we rightly do not give a flying fuvck what people like you think of us.If you can love a Hausa man more than Igbos clearly shows how closely demented your likes are;If you prefer human slaughter to arrogance is a clear indication of the jealousy embedded right on your DNA! sorry we can't help it!We have excessive pride cool cool.Deal with it or kill yourself.
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by frank317: 8:00am On Feb 09, 2019
GoldHorse:

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
I actually wanted to give a detailed response but your reply, especially, the bolded killed that and got me rolling on the floor grin cheesy. Wise men indeed....hahahahaaha. This una upside down wisdom. I give up on your case....
grin cheesy grin grin. I fell like forwarding it to the joke section

Hahahahahahaha this nna don kill me grin cheesy

Please Kontunu ya deveRopment.....

Have u ever traveled to any Igbo speaking area? U just sit here in Lagos and make baseless assumption. We are here because the cash is here. Ask the FG why they are scared of dredging river Niger? They are afraid of us abandoning Lagos and turning the east to mini London. They know with such power we can do anything.

U guys are funny, u need to give the Igbo's the respect they deserve. Look what they turned Lagos to in a couple of years. Can u achieve it while partying?

U laugh are ur lack of wisdom. Keep on enving while we are balling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by whirlwind7(m): 11:42am On Feb 09, 2019
EdidemOluomo:

Can a yoruba man have a street named after him or her in any igbo state ?
na question i ask o

Obviously, you have seen several streets in Lagos with Igbo names, right?
Now one question: Did the LGA authority decide to just give those street Igbo names? Of course not. The name arose from the interested person who performed the necessary process/payment to have the street named after him/her. The person could be from any tribe.
On the other hand, there are few Yorubas who live in the SE compared with Igbos in the SW. Somebody mentioned Adelabu street in Umuahia, the capital of Abia State. I have actually been to that street before. Was mildly surprised when I saw it. I didn't enquire as to the origin of the name, though.
I have also seen Hausa and many non-Igbo street names in the SE.

Bottom line, Igbos move around a lot. They aren't timid in regions outside theirs. They assimilate easily.
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by GoldHorse(m): 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
nkwuocha:

Since you don't care, why then are you on this thread spitting up hatred?Our arrogance will keep swelling because of your innate jealousy. grin grin
Yes!I agreed that I'm an Osu!Just the way you can't deny that where you're from is located a lucrative family business of head hunting and human skull mining cheesy

You keep talking about this "friend" of yours grin.Na better craze dey worry you.Since you must first drew analysis from an imaginary friend shows the level of low IQ you must have.Pray tell,Did you grow up in the village?I won't be surprised even as a Yoruba man you have never been to all your state's before,I have seen many of you like that; Stagnant, intellectually limited and exceptionally ignorant.

Lastly,we rightly do not give a flying fuvck what people like you think of us.If you can love a Hausa man more than Igbos clearly shows how closely demented your likes are;If you prefer human slaughter to arrogance is a clear indication of the jealousy embedded right on your DNA! sorry we can't help it!We have excessive pride cool cool.Deal with it or kill yourself.

You need help like immediately and seriously.

Now I see why the (real) Igbos stay away from you guys and call you sacrificial things. And I used to blame them. I think I owe them an apology.

Please keep off!
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by GoldHorse(m): 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
frank317:

Have u ever traveled to any Igbo speaking area? U just sit here in Lagos and make baseless assumption. We are here because the cash is here. Ask the FG why they are scared of dredging river Niger? They are afraid of us abandoning Lagos and turning the east to mini London. They know with such power we can do anything.

U guys are funny, u need to give the Igbo's the respect they deserve. Look what they turned Lagos to in a couple of years. Can u achieve it while partying?

U laugh are ur lack of wisdom. Keep on enving while we are balling.

With all the childish things you wrote up there I can't help but ask......when did you finish secondary school or are you still there?

Though my travelling experience is non of your experience but lemme just humour you. I have lived in PH and Enugu. Brief stays in Owerri, Mbaise, Okrika, Onitsha, Aba, Asaba, etc. Thats to let you know I know what I am talking about.
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by frank317: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
GoldHorse:

With all the childish things you wrote up there I can't help but ask......when did you finish secondary school or are you still there?

Though my travelling experience is non of your experience but lemme just humour you. I have lived in PH and Enugu. Brief stays in Owerri, Mbaise, Okrika, Onitsha, Aba, Asaba, etc. Thats to let you know I know what I am talking about.

Ur brain must be slow, even after traveling to all these places u are comparing them to dead Ibadan. Ur case na sorry.

I guess when u went there the igbos stoned and insulted u wherever u go?

Well, come home and sell ur land to foreigners who are making money in ur backyard... Buyers de.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by GoldHorse(m): 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
frank317:

Ur brain must be slow, even after traveling to all these places u are comparing them to dead Ibadan. Ur case na sorry.

I guess when u went there the igbos stoned and insulted u wherever u go?

Well, come home and sell ur land to foreigners who are making money in ur backyard... Buyers de.

I don hear Junior.

Cartoon network don dey show your favourite cartoon. Go and watch.
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by frank317: 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
GoldHorse:

I don hear Junior.

Cartoon network don dey show your favourite cartoon. Go and watch.

U are here castigating a fellow Nigerian tribe like u are struggling wife with them and you think u are mature... Go sleep.

Meanwhile, do u want to sell ur fathers land?
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by nkwuocha: 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
GoldHorse:

You need help like immediately and seriously.

Now I see why the (real) Igbos stay away from you guys and call you sacrificial things. And I used to blame them. I think I owe them an apology.

Please keep off!

Real Igbos ke? grin grin
Which are you having problems with?The fact that I'm Igbo are the fact that I'm OSU igbo grin
Ewure cheesy
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by GoldHorse(m): 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
nkwuocha:

Real Igbos ke? grin grin
Which are you having problems with?The fact that I'm Igbo are the fact that I'm OSU igbo grin
Ewure cheesy

Always true to type! Keep representing your caste....
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by nkwuocha: 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
GoldHorse:

Always true to type! Keep representing your caste....

Keep representing Afonja!
Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by Nobody: 2:03am On Feb 10, 2019
GoTV:
sad Of what use is the useless market to Lagos economy? I hope they shut Alaba so those people will know that Lagos is not a no man's land sad
Pure hate speech

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates / For Uba Afri Card Users Only / How To Register Your Business On VCONNECT.COM To Get More Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.