Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 (45535 Views)

2023: I Will Hand Over Power To Youths - Atiku / #EndSARSProtests: 'I Stand In Support Of The Nigerian Youths' - Atiku / Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by asobo: 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
GMPO:
People living in the north are now telling APC supporters how the election will go even plus rigging minus rigging, atiku is the next president of nigeria.let's get Nigeria working again.This is our chance.God Bless Nigeria.
That's it bro, I don't know were you reside. Atiku is like tsunami right now in the north. Almost everybody is Atikulating
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by almustygabdo(m): 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2019
sai buhari
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by dubajek: 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
Bye Bye to Daura. A vote for Buhari is a Vote for the CABALS
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by AllenSpencer: 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
Youths that are duping Atiku!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by edupedia: 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
Iwillbegreat:
I personally don't see how buhari will defeat atiku sha

PS I'm not in support of any party

This so-called Areas youth deceived Jonathan in 2015... They are at it again.... To collect Atiku's money...

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
all I want after Buhari loose the election is just his wife Aisha, she get money and she's pretty.
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by magzey: 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
How many members are in AYC? to determine That they will Vote ATIKU ahead of BUHARI . a big JOKE how about millions of youth in the villages that know nothing but Buhari Die hard youth. Do AYC go to villages and campaign?
AYC are really Myopic

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by Fuckdamod: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
sogodihno:
lolz, we shall see. Let's see how Atiku will win.

we dey here together.

4+4 jare
After the election mention me.. don't cower or deactivate like the yoruba that u are. just mention me make i yab ur life.
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by godox2(m): 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
Atiku don settle AYCF president, Shettima you are a lier. You said Atiku dont have money to rent crowd?Buhari's crowd are not rented
especially in the North, it's natural love for Buhari.
4+4 EVERY WHERE YOU GO!!!
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by asawanathegreat(m): 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
Ategberoson:
all these people are just clown and comedians. I don't see any challenges in next week election grin

I swear Atiku can't defeat Buhari
Neva
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
Iwillbegreat:

Na yerima be ur analyst abi, even the members of his forum are planning to vote Buhari. And forget that crap, Atiku rents crowd, I personally got 10k, I thought it was a joke when PDP people came to our spot that day, anyways I don chop the money sha & I ain't voting for either Buhari or Atiku grin

The funny thing is that even the dude that shared the money to us does not believe atiku would win
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by saintini: 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
I have been trying so hard to understand why anyone will want AA to be president of his country. The crowd in the campaign rallies are neither on twitter, nairaland or facebook. And guess what? They are the ones who will really vote.
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by Amarabae(f): 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
Jiang:

Na yerima be ur analyst abi, even the members of his forum are planning to vote Buhari. And forget that crap, Atiku rents crowd, I personally got 10k, I thought it was a joke when PDP people came to our spot that day, anyways I don chop the money sha & I ain't voting for either Buhari or Atiku grin
Stop shedding tears.
Nobody is buying your lies
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by sogodihno: 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
Fuckdamod:

After the election mention me.. don't cower or deactivate like the yoruba that are. just mention me make i yab ur life.

lolz, u will av disappeared into thin air now. your Atiku will be beaten thoroughly.
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
Amarabae:

Stop shedding tears.
Nobody is buying your lies

If not you are a married women eh...... Besides I go chop any money that comes my way, be it APCs or PDP. keep defending them online for free, Na ur data u dey waste grin

Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by Tachio2061: 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
I can see everybody is Atikulating, let us hand to make Nigeria work again not barrage of unrealistic promises.
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by Elhuxaifa(m): 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
baba buhari must win cant u think mass number of youths in the north where benefiting n-power and too p yes is under process
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by toolovely(m): 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
Adakintroy:
With no clear idiology, am afraid we won't be living this political circle soon.

Those of you supporting atiku, notice he brought bubu in. So technically he took us back. Now he is projecting himself to you as the man to take you forward. What kind of thinker is that.?

From pdp to apc back to pdp. Again no clear cut ideology. Not a leader. A tribal thinker. Does not possess enough national conciouseness to push you through.

he did not bring Buhari in. he contested against him in the primaries. it was tinubu and cos that leveraged on buhari's popularity up not that pushed and supported him in the primaries. at the end, it was Nigerians that voted for buhari not Atiku
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by id911(m): 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
Jiang:

The funny thing is that even the dude that shared the money to us does not believe atiku would win

Better becareful with your lies or else what happened to your mentor in the attached pix, yours would be worse

Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by MetroStar(m): 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
Just passing

Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by omonla10(m): 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
Why do I always see everyone online supporting atiku, but on the street, majority prefer buhari.. I'm not understanding o
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by Badooguy: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
FOR THE WEEKEND
Alphafeezay:
Atiku is a goal!!!

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by Friend01(m): 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
Iwillbegreat:

Thank God you said "personally. "
This was the same hunch many people had when GEJ was vying for the office, but we got the shock of all shocks when the results started rolling out.

Based on PMB stronghold in the NW, NE and substantial part of NC and with the votes from SW in support for their son(VP) I don't see how Atiku can pull this off by unseating Buhari.
I think its a long shot for the ex-VP we are seeing to be too close.

I am not using populations at rally grounds to judge the possible outcome because that is not a set parameter than can actually tell us for sure where votes will be going.
I know that the margin of victory will be short for Buhari.
But what you should know is that there are many factors that underpins who will govern this country and I strongly feel that these factors strongly favour Buhari. You may disagree but you can't rule out these things.
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
id911:

Better becareful with your lies or else what happened to your mentor in the attached pix, yours would be worse

grin Your eyes go clear in a week anyways, keep fighting for atiku for free, as for me,....show me d money first
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
all of us npower beneficiaries and our families in imo state are voting buhari on the 16th.say no to Atiku
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by JubiOmeiza(m): 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
Anybody can write this to promote Athifku especially if money is involved
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by Adakintroy: 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
toolovely:

he did not bring Buhari in. he contested against him in the primaries. it was tinubu and cos that leveraged on buhari's popularity up not that pushed and supported him in the primaries. at the end, it was Nigerians that voted for buhari not Atiku

Am talking about when he defected to apc to sponsor bubu into power alonside obj in 2015. Am not talking the aftermath.
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by Larryndelaw: 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
Iwillbegreat:

You will see it nex week
Re: Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 by jellington: 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
ATE CHUBA OKADIGBO TO BUHARI:

"The Estabilishement might not allow us to Rule Now, but be that as it may, on a very good day, at the appointed time, Buhari will rule Nigeria. What I do not know, is whether I will be around when that happens. But even if am not there, (Chuba turned to Buhari) please Muhammadu, move on and fear not! The vultures will gather against you, but you know what we stand for. Be strong and continue for you shall overcome!"

“Chuba Okadigbo”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Removes Celestine Omehia's Picture From Government House (Video) / INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers / Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.