Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta (60057 Views)

German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos / Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday / Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by Shaprara: 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
zoba88:
History was made on Friday as the Minister of Transportation, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Ameachi, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, Nobel Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka, Alake,the paramount ruler of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Aremu Gbadebo and other dignitaries, joined to ride on the newly constructed Standard Guage rail line, from Iju in Lagos to Abeokuta.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/02/photos-of-amaechigov-amosunwole-soyinka.html

I hope for good maintenance and I hope contractors and politicians won’t take over because a railway transport should be a cheap transport system, I have a feeling this will skyrocket because of nonchalant attitude of government to technology whereby you can book and pay for you railway ticket online.
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by argon500: 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
Afospecialk:

Your head is not correct bcs Npower is currently engaging over 17,000 youths, thats 720,000 for each youths in 2 years from each states across Nigeria. Is that one too only for SW?

Sir/ma, read over your comments over agaib and let me know when you make an adjustments
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by ORIENTATION101: 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
Fuckdamod:

Tell ur papa to shut up.. zombie
ur fada

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by SUPRRA: 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
Fuckdamod:
What matters is what we eat.. Bleep trains. Hungry man no dey think of short distance rail. Our mates dey use bullet trains and this the second hand train that u want us to throw our head over for. Mediocre
Vote out Buhari!
Vote out Apc!
Hunger bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by emmy989(m): 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
can anybody menthor me on how to make money online on daily basis. Genuine and somebody that has human sympathy only pls. Scammers keep off. Thanks
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by Felixv: 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
thank you buhari..sai baba --sai buhari 4+4 == next level

this is what obj (the biggest clown on earth) could not do in 8yrs...

this is what pdp could not dream off in a million years.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by toksbaba2000: 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
Fuckdamod:
What matters is what we eat.. Bleep trains. Hungry man no dey think of short distance rail. Our mates dey use bullet trains and this the second hand train that u want us to throw our head over for. Mediocre
Vote out Buhari!
Vote out Apc!

then do something to help yourself.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by unitysheart(m): 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
Fuckdamod:
Vote out Buhari!
Vote out Apc!

Olodo.

Without good infrastructure in place poverty no go decrease.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by vincixpresso: 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
There is no working railway line in the East. Are we still part of Nigeria?
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by Shaev7(m): 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
Because of Train I read comments here that are not even sensible! Buhari the dead president controlled by who we don't know... Voting buhari to me personally it's suicidal! These are graduates commenting here it means they don't want good for Nigeria. I welcome the Train, but won't get my vote!
#buharimustgo
#backtoduara
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
Other advanced countries are celebrating better inventions and innovations we are here celebrating trains and rail tracks. Na who curse Africa like this sef? undecided
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by Larryndelaw: 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
Pls lets for once unite together and put politics aside and appreciate the govt for once regarding these train issue. In western world train is the most effective means of transportation. Of all the countries I have visited Nigeria is the only country that doesn't have railway transportation system.
What have we been doing all these years
?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by Edgektwo: 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
Fuckdamod:
Vote out Buhari!
Vote out Apc!

16yrs of PDP govt wetin we gain if this second hand or whatever you call it will improve movement of ppl and economic activities then we are happy with it i hate to see ppl who dont appreciate progress because of their political view vote who you want but nigerians are happy with this development

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by fareed69(m): 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
dam2000:
You have done ur best leave the rest 4 atiku 2 do

That should be in your dreams

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by fareed69(m): 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
three:

Did they commission Lagos to Ibadan or Lagos to Abeokuta?

You can ask the question again.

Its allowed.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by ebbo(m): 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
Fuckdamod:
Vote out Buhari!
Vote out Apc!

Your papa, wat did ur Father (PDP) deliver in 16 years?

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by larry7: 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
dam2000:
You have done ur best leave the rest 4 atiku 2 do

How dump u are.

Next level lo sure.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by 4ckTOTO: 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
Is Chris okotie contesting
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by loswhite(m): 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
dedonfranco:
Buhari have my vote.
Nothing for PDP to show 16year's in power.
if you don't see anything for 16 years it means u were born in 2014....This is statement of 16 years nothing is actually an ignorant statements
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by modath(f): 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
Fuckdamod:
Vote out Buhari!
Vote out Apc!

Bookmarked for future reference.. cool

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by Shigabs(m): 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
Baawaa:
Atikulooting,Nigerians are not returning to Egypt of PDP grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
NEXT LEVEL,Higher Nigeria is going
The Hausas and the Yorubas are busy making their western states habitable, amd my Ibo brothers are not getting it yet.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
the great looter cant be our president.he looted 75percent our national treasury as vice president.Atiku will sale nigeria if he was president.inshah allah we are ready to vote buhari till 2023

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by sogodihno: 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
jellington:
If not Hammed Ali how would I know Customs realized trillions in 6 months but remitted 20B in 16 years

Looters are killers

Jamb nko. Jamb realize 2 billion in 2 weeks under APC, but jamb under PDP remitted 50 million in their whole 16 years.

God punished PDP and all those that want them back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by MissSweet(f): 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8711769_fbimg1549641325339_jpegb89d32cf87812989a5d2856fd75eb5b5

Don't you think Wole Soyinka got the swag at that age...

I wonder how cute he will be when he was way younger smiley

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
Baawaa:
Atikulooting,Nigerians are not returning to Egypt of PDP grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
NEXT LEVEL,Higher Nigeria is going
Speak for yourself
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by gbengaabiola: 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
Naja outdated train , project started from Pdp now completed for second term campaign , i actually knw that most of these ministers visits Dubai , go and see computerized train withoit diesel one , after commission non of these men in pics won't enter again , let us rethink and rebuilt Nigeria
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by surveyProf(m): 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
rusher14:

One of my fans.

Lacking in confidence and originality.

What can I do for you today?

Yes! Just wanted to inform you that your body bag is at the side line....

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by dam2000(m): 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
larry7:

How dump u are.

Next level lo sure.
I will reply u after failbuhari 16
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by staffingx: 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
The railway system in India moves 23M people daily!! And India does not have bullet trains.This is a good start for Nigeria.
Let the govt consolidate on this and the citizens will enjoy the ripple effect...Lower transportation cost, less reliance on cars and road transportation, faster value chain between the farms and markets in the city which translates to lower food prices, lower cost of living as you can now live in Abeokuta and Ibadan and work in Lagos or Kano/Kaduna and work in Abuja.
What Nigerians want and deceive is to start living like we belong in the 21st century!!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by Icon79(m): 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
Thank you, my dear!

They are just pulling wool over the eyes of the ignorant natives shocked

O pari

wendycindy:
All for election o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? / Police Reveal The Cause Of Akure Explosion (Photo, Video) / The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.