Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta (60060 Views)

German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos / Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday / Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by olawooro: 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2019
What is history that is made? In 2013, Jonathan rode train from Lagos to Abeokuta.

These people travel by rail as ordinary people when they visit UK or France.

After today's yeye ceremony, I hope they will be traveling by rail whenever they are going to Abeokuta or Lagos.
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by rexwalters: 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
KunleyY19:
Landmark Achievement...

Am sure some 30+ never enter train before...
What a country...
No be their fault,No thanks to that clueless Evil leaking umbrella called pdp?
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by KuwaiitiDinar: 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
#PDPstructureNotSafeFoAnyNation
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by Bridget95(f): 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
dguyindcorner:
Do not reinforce failure of 16yrs. We are going to the next level to consolidate our gain.

Just give me one sane reason why I should vote for Atiku.
Baba, If you know how much APC have dragged Nigeria deep in debt,you will realize how how pretty that lite rail project is.if you tablate the number of Nigerians both soldiers or not dying due to insecurity,you will reverse you statement.
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by lereinter(m): 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
No railway/trains in Nigeria before now

the oyinbos should have ruled forever then

" when the devil gives u a cap, it takes the head in return"

no to buhadevil

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by Servercodes: 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
Fuckdamod:
What matters is what we eat.. Bleep trains. Hungry man no dey think of short distance rail. Our mates dey use bullet trains and this the second hand train that u want us to throw our head over for. Mediocre
Vote out Buhari!
Vote out Apc!

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by supereagle(m): 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
jellington:
If not Hammed Ali how would I know Customs realized trillions in 6 months but remitted 20B in 16 years

Looters are killers
Yes.
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by AfonjaConehead: 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
1000 ways to die deceive Nigerians
grin
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by ibietela2(m): 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
dedonfranco:
Buhari have my vote.
Nothing for PDP to show 16year's in power.

Stale line try something new
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by Jowonloju(m): 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
Thank you Buhari, thank you APC. Hopefully the next leg to Ibadan will be completed like this.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by Okeyc230: 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
Amaechi acting like Rotimi
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by slawali: 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
Are you sure of this? Haters will die soon .
olawooro:
What is history that is made? In 2013, Jonathan rode train from Lagos to Abeokuta.

These people travel by rail as ordinary people when they visit UK or France.

After today's yeye ceremony, I hope they will be traveling by rail whenever they are going to Abeokuta or Lagos.
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by Friend01(m): 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
dam2000:
You have done ur best leave the rest 4 atiku 2 do

wait oh! is your brain paining you?
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by Inyanga(m): 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
jumas:
One needs to realized making progress in life is deliberate. You must learn how to click the right button and understand how process works.
You must have a consciousness that time is mutually dependent to the process. To make a meaningful progress you most consolidated those hypothesis with time and process as it undergoes its metamorphosis.

I believe in NEXT LEVEL.

One like is ok

Just like I also believe in NEXT LEVEL... but NOT BUHARI
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by Baawaa(m): 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
asuustrike1:

Speak for yourself
I speaks for sensible Nigeria not lazy youth grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by Friend01(m): 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
rickyrex:
all this one sided project. the only achievement in four years is train. PDP brought telecommunications, PDP lunched the first satalite, PDP started the second Niger bride, PDP started the abuja kadunna project. every thing this administration claimed to have achieved were all pdps ideas. we than had more than 20 banks willing to operate in Nigeria but today u can count how many are left. if this administration can point a tangible project they initiated and completed. yet the feel PDP were the cause of their problem. when they failed they count it on PDP passed failure. Trump took over from Obama as an opposition party no noise of Obama did this Obama did that. and some people will be making noise here like PDP was the one why they couldn't service their wife well in bed

PDP this PDP that...
I am wondering if you have overcome your hangover.
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by Friend01(m): 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
Shaev7:
Because of Train I read comments here that are not even sensible! Buhari the dead president controlled by who we don't know... Voting buhari to me personally it's suicidal! These are graduates commenting here it means they don't want good for Nigeria. I welcome the Train, but won't get my vote!
#buharimustgo
#backtoduara

Good for you.
Abeg, shift make we see front.
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
Baawaa:

I speaks for sensible Nigeria not lazy youth grin grin grin
You spoke for yourself not all Nigerians
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by Guestlander: 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
Dalby:

That's why Fayose have you stomach infrastructure grin grin grin
Leaving the duties in government house to share chicken. How long will a full chicken carry you

Lol, I guess the bullet trains they are asking for are currently running around in the stomachs of some people in Ekiti state.
Meanwhile, the APC government have signed the contract to link Ekiti in the Ibadan to Kano section of the railway, that is infrastructure even Fayose cannot swallow.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by AnyoneButAtiku: 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
Shaprara:

All thanks to Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for having the foresight to revitalize the railway industry in Nigeria, all revitalized railways in Nigeria was contracted, started and fully paid for by the President Jonathan led PDP government.

This is one of many projects constituted by the PDP administration.

Kudos to PMB for completing the work on behalf of the Jonathan presidency for Nigerians.

With that in hand it is pertinent to still remind Nigerians that the Buhari led FG can not point to a project started and completed in the last 3 and half years.

Fully paid by the Jonathan led PDP government
You are such an unrepentant liar.

quote]The Minister of Transportation, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, who signed on behalf of the Federal Government, had said the cost reduction for the projects was achieved after the contract was renegotiated by both parties.

“The contract was awarded by the regime of former President Goodluck Jonathan for $11.917bn. When we took over at the ministry, we renegotiated with the CCECC and we succeeded in reducing the contract sum from $11.917bn to $11.117bn and we are able to save $800m after the renegotiation,” he had explained.

Amaechi also said the projects should be completed in two years, adding that the railways would be connected to the seaports.[/quote]
Source: https://punchng.com/n458bn-lagos-ibadan-new-rail-project-begin-feb

Say no to #AtikulooterCONtinua
Say no to #Lootocrats

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by Toni19: 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
People like you are evil that is bedevilling this country. You said you were hungry, what do you want to eat asked the waitress, you replied anything is okay by you, she served you rice with beans but no egg, yet you said your mate over there has egg on his food. Who are you but a dancing fool in a restaurant? If you understand my word, clap back. You are wicked.
Fuckdamod:
What matters is what we eat.. Bleep trains. Hungry man no dey think of short distance rail. Our mates dey use bullet trains and this the second hand train that u want us to throw our head over for. Mediocre
Vote out Buhari!
Vote out Apc!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by BuhariAdvocate: 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
grin someone said it yesterday that IBO's want atiku because they are hungry and they don't care on what future will offer them.. I told the person to shut up but now I know the man is right after all
Fuckdamod:
Vote out Buhari!
Vote out Apc!
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by OMOTOWO(m): 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
How it now look as if ATIKU doesn't have fans again on this thread baffles me.The Atikulators have been defeated with this project and they have been sent back into their shell.They are haters of good things .They hate success and love failure.16 years of bitterness by the PDP is not something we can all forget in a hurry .Most of Atiku supporters are just tribalistic and very sentimental just because they hate Buhari and they love their KANU who is presently supporting Buhari.Since their messiah is now going against Atiku,they are now confused and I am sure most of them will not vote and some will still vote Buhari

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by deomelo: 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
contigiency:
This is why the yorubas and indeed Nigerians should ignore and distance themselves from obasanjo and pdp. Because if they could make the government that are doing all these their enemy, it follows that they hate Nigeria to make progress.

OBJ awarded the first contract in 2006/13 years ago, but refused to fund it and quickly abandon the project.

GEJ rewarded the contract and as usual in DP fashion and incompetent culture, he also quickly kicked the project to the side.

PMB renegotiated and awarded the contract for less money just 2 years ago, here we are today, first major rail project started and completed in less than 2 years. GOD is good.

Anything is possible with credible, dedicated, honest and competent leaders with great sense of duty and love of country.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by Lanre12388: 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
Fuckdamod:
Vote out Buhari!
Vote out Apc!

Stop displaying your stupidity in a public forum like this
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by deomelo: 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
Fuckdamod:
Vote out Buhari!
Vote out Apc!

This is why you Igbos are still in the backward and stone age level..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by Dalby(m): 10:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
Cherez:

Your argument is lame; I'm sure most of you lack understanding of issues & that's why you reason as such.
Bros, import duty now is 200% what it used to be if not more. Now upon all these recoveries, monies are still being borrowed abroad & relatively nothing to show for it.
GEJ had train too, did that exonerate him from his crass rule?
Compare the price we sell our oil now to the Goodluck era, in our mono evonomy
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by Cajal(m): 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
jellington:
If not Hammed Ali how would I know Customs realized trillions in 6 months but remitted 20B in 16 years

Looters are killers
...oloyede jamb remitted 7 billion while ATIKU PDP REMITTED 50MILLIONS IN 16YERS
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by deomelo: 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
What OBJ, the so called letter writer, the son of the soil and his useless part could not do in 16 years, Hausa man from the North did it in less than 2 years.

Yoruba people voted wisely

It's not only SAIBUHARI, it's now I love BUHARI
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by Dalby(m): 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
Guestlander:

Lol, I guess the bullet trains they are asking for are currently running around in the stomachs of some people in Ekiti state.
Meanwhile, the APC government have signed the contract to link Ekiti in the Ibadan to Kano section of the railway, that is infrastructure even Fayose cannot swallow.
Tell them o grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by Oblang(m): 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
Shaprara:

All thanks to Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for having the foresight to revitalize the railway industry in Nigeria, all revitalized railways in Nigeria was contracted, started and fully paid for by the President Jonathan led PDP government.

This is one of many projects constituted by the PDP administration.

Kudos to PMB for completing the work on behalf of the Jonathan presidency for Nigerians.

With that in hand it is pertinent to still remind Nigerians that the Buhari led FG can not point to a project started and completed in the last 3 and half years.

U can only tell that trash to ur fellow wailers. Reasonable Nigerians knows better..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Reveal The Cause Of Akure Explosion (Photo, Video) / The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries / Usman Abdullahi: Nigerian Soldier Dies During Fight With Boko Haram (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.