Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta (60093 Views)

German Chancellor Scholz On A Boat Ride From Island To UNILAG In Lagos / Peter Obi Celebrates Prof. Wole Soyinka On His 89th Birthday / Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by Aryin87(m): 8:55am On Feb 09, 2019
Aaah! Baba Whole Soyinka dey there?! Aaaah! Obasanjo don enter am again!!! I trust Prof. Soyinka, e go descend on Obasanjo again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by abokikhalifa: 9:04am On Feb 09, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Who else is tired of this train brouhaha?

We no you are not use to good things. So go to your state of origin and vote for PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by GleestarsMag: 9:04am On Feb 09, 2019
Professor Wole Soyinka At The Commissioning of Lagos - Ibadan Railway #LagosRail #WaleSoyinka #NextLevel #NextLevelNigeria
• As FG Begins Free Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta Today

Nobel Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka has said he does not care who fixes infrastructure in the country provided it is done properly for the benefits of the people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lXlFXW27o4

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by abokikhalifa: 9:09am On Feb 09, 2019
Fuckdamod:
What matters is what we eat.. Bleep trains. Hungry man no dey think of short distance rail. Our mates dey use bullet trains and this the second hand train that u want us to throw our head over for. Mediocre
Vote out Buhari!
Vote out Apc!

Zombies should seize mentioning me abeg.. Train or no train, buhari & apc has failed. Even a blind man that still has brain sees that grin

Which one did PDP do in their 16 years in power. All the food you've been eaten under PDP 16 years in office, how did you use it for the growth of the nation ? Na only food you dey think, you know think of your unborn children and generations. You Selfish as PDP leaders. Will food just fall from the sky?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by KiZiie(m): 9:26am On Feb 09, 2019
Rossikki:

Oh shut it. The train does not look like a ''US community discarded locomotive'', you lying twit. And if you don't wanna ride on it, that's your business.

And ''all the oil money'' only adds up to a 22 billion USD annual budget for a country of 200 million people compared to say South Africa's annual budget of 103 billion USD for its 55 million population, so we are nowhere near as rich as you think we are.
okay?
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by Indispensable85(m): 9:41am On Feb 09, 2019
I see SUICIDE rate increasing after the 16th of February, especially in the southeast region.
#next level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by solopo2019: 9:55am On Feb 09, 2019
ok
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by Bridget95(f): 10:32am On Feb 09, 2019
dguyindcorner:

You still have not given me a sane reason.

Tell me me during PDP 16yrs of reign when Nigeria was not in debt.
This insurgency started not today but from PDP admin.

I hope you're not suffering from dementia.
I am not the 90 yr old baba you folks foist on Nigeria that has been 75 yrs old since 2011.
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by fortunechy(m): 10:41am On Feb 09, 2019
what's wole sonyinka doing with them.... Today, he criticized them tomorrow he ride with them,, ,,two face man..... Yoruba people sha . That tribe can betray and disappoint for Africa. Tufia!!!!
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by baratech: 11:38am On Feb 09, 2019
Good one...
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by rickyrex(m): 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
Friend01:

PDP this PDP that...
I am wondering if you have overcome your hangover.
I see pain in your vain. keep crying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by GleestarsMag: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2019

Professor Wole Soyinka At The Commissioning of Lagos - Ibadan Railway #LagosRail #WaleSoyinka #NextLevel #NextLevelNigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l2Ob07wZ24

Commissioning of Lagos-Ibadan Rail In Lagos - Nigerian railway corporation #LagosIbadanRail #PMB4Plus4 #Pmbinlagos #NigeriaDecides2019 #NigeriaDecides #LagosIbadan
The new train for the Lagos-Abeokuta rail is here.

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by Jklastborn(m): 12:13am On Feb 10, 2019
You will never be able to provide answer to my question, just mention any tangible project commissioned by ur God PDP that your parents and my can benefit in their 16 years of ruling. Simple�

Mk17:

every project you have been using since birth. or you think Nigeria began existing in 2015?
Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by anonimi: 4:49am On Jan 23, 2020
Baawaa:
Atikulooting,Nigerians are not returning to Egypt of PDP grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
NEXT LEVEL,Higher Nigeria is going

You must feel deflated with the disappointment of this particular news that was used to swindle you and others last year.

Amaechi apologises to Nigerians over suspension of free Iju-Abeokuta train ride
15/03/2019

The Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi on Friday apologised to Nigerians over the suspension of the Iju-Abeokuta free train ride during the 2019 general elections.

Amaechi tendered the apology during the monthly rail inspection of the Lagos-Ibadan modernisation project in Ibadan.
He said that the China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC) suspended the three months free train ride due to security and safety of passengers.

It was suspended by the Chinese and the excuse they gave me was that they cannot allow it run because of safety, since they have not completed the second line but they are almost through with it.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/amaechi-apologises-to-nigerians-over-suspension-of-free-iju-abeokuta-train-ride/ph3h5xl

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3130620_312618210455925102083392872603702040434416570868664njpegaeee09ac222946bb55e282b101a666f8_jpeg2ed8a7a281c137a6d72df9058e760f35

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta by anonimi: 4:51am On Jan 23, 2020
GleestarsMag:

Commissioning of Lagos-Ibadan Rail In Lagos - Nigerian railway corporation #LagosIbadanRail #PMB4Plus4 #Pmbinlagos #NigeriaDecides2019 #NigeriaDecides #LagosIbadan
The new train for the Lagos-Abeokuta rail is here.

How many people transported since February 2019

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3535495_fullsize20160323220110_jpega1c3dd766f18738dd96037151fd3054b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before / Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay / Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.