Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,543 members, 7,958,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

Attitudes That Cheapen You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attitudes That Cheapen You (33336 Views)

My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends / 13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attitudes That Cheapen You by marwanafrica: 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
ImaIma1:
Really nice write up.

It is about being aware of yourself and being discerning of others and situations. You cannot be collecting and collecting and not giving. You have to give something too.

Even in love relationships...one person does the giving, loving until it becomes annoying and they end it.
SIR, i Iike the way you play with english language interm of expression, you are so good at it, i wish to be like you interm of written and speaking of english

1 Like

Re: Attitudes That Cheapen You by Biingoo: 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
Chi59:

The thing dey pain my eye Jare.
Nice lips. You must be really good with bj
Re: Attitudes That Cheapen You by blackgold2018(m): 12:33am On Mar 06, 2019
Chi59:

Lol. What happened with my picture?
You are beautiful.. raymondkalu24@gmail.com. Drop a message to it dear.
Re: Attitudes That Cheapen You by pansophist(m): 12:49am On Mar 06, 2019
Biingoo:
Nice lips. You must be really good with bj

cry
Re: Attitudes That Cheapen You by Biingoo: 12:55am On Mar 06, 2019
pansophist:

cry
What? You no dey sleep
Re: Attitudes That Cheapen You by ImaIma1(f): 1:08am On Mar 06, 2019
marwanafrica:

SIR, i Iike the way you play with english language interm of expression, you are so good at it, i wish to be like you interm of written and speaking of english

Hmmm I don't know if you are mocking me or you actually meant what you said.
Re: Attitudes That Cheapen You by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 06, 2019
blackgold2018:
You are beautiful.. raymondkalu24@gmail.com. Drop a message to it dear.

Thanks.
Re: Attitudes That Cheapen You by blackgold2018(m): 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
Chi59:

Thanks.
You're welcome.
Re: Attitudes That Cheapen You by pansophist(m): 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lots of people I would have forward this to but men, it will only make matter worse. Nice piece. Self-responsibility is the highest form of self-respect.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Getting Married Everyone! Despite All The Odds / The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.