Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) (6867 Views)

Woman Shows Off Boobs As She Sprays Boyfriend In Dollar. / FOR JUST N500 ONLY, LEARN THIS SKILL, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. / "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
germanized:

I said shut up!

Uhuuuuu!!! I'm shaking!

You should shut up and never put your mouth into something you know next to nothing about especially where you'll be not open to criticism.
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
jidemoh:

Uhuuuuu!!! I'm shaking!

You should shut up and never put your mouth into something you know next to nothing about especially where you'll be not open to criticism.

If you don't keep shut now...
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
germanized:

If you don't keep shut now...

And what will ur dumb ass do? Bite me? Next time, think with ur head and not through ur anus.
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
jidemoh:

And what will ur dumb ass do? Bite me? Next time, think with ur head and not through ur anus.

Keep shut while you have the opportunity... You've been warned.
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by mikkycoins(m): 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
germanized:

My friend keep shut!
Go to hell
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
mikkycoins:

Go to hell

Keep quiet now or else...
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
germanized:

Keep shut while you have the opportunity... You've been warned.

Back off while you still have the chance. This is not a warning.
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by celebgistz: 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
jidemoh:

Back off while you still have the chance. This is not a warning.

Ok.
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Onyi22(f): 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
Na lie abeg
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
germanized:

You lack manners. I can see you grew up eating 10 naira soup...
i was well trained.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress / Watch Full Video Of The Boy Behind 10years Chrisland Girl Nacking As He Go Viral / Photo; Coca-cola Under Fire For Naming A Can Of Drink After The Female Sex Organ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.