Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) (6866 Views)

Woman Shows Off Boobs As She Sprays Boyfriend In Dollar. / FOR JUST N500 ONLY, LEARN THIS SKILL, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. / "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
CuddleBear:
There's 200naira rice
Ok, measured in cups then.
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
dawno2008:
Where in this shithole,do they sell pepper for #10? shocked

Atagungun.....grinded pepper.
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Thales01: 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
thesicilian:

Peace of mind mind is a state of mind issue. It has nothing to do with how much money or 'stuff' you have. Neither poverty nor wealth guarantees it. But I'm kind of amazed that you think you'd have more peace of mind as a poor man than as a rich man.
My comment did not bespeak that peace of mind is reserved only for poor.It would be unrealistic of me to insinuate such.You erroneously drew that conclusion yourself.I guess you misconstrued my point.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by KelvinCX(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
Tania:
I don't know where you are but they sell here starting from the range of 10naira...its very tiny tho
ten naira, so these are the poor people i talk to on nairaland
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
virgoquin:
mtcheeew eye service

Abi o. I wonder why people deceive each other on social media...
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Martinez39(m): 3:38am On Feb 09, 2019
Can she cook like cococandy? Biko commit for here.
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 09, 2019
germanized:
Pepper N10
Lies from the pot of hell... grin

It's possible. Two pieces of atarodo will do the job and that certainly can't be more than N10.

You obviously don't go to the market.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2019
germanized:
Pepper N10
Lies from the pot of hell... grin
is like u have never cooked for you to ask this stupidsta kind of question.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 09, 2019
RAGGA40:
is like u have never cooked for you to ask this stupidsta kind of question.

You lack manners. I can see you grew up eating 10 naira soup...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 09, 2019
jidemoh:

It's possible. Two pieces of atarodo will do the job and that certainly can't be more than N10.

You obviously don't go to the market.

So who sells 2 pieces of rodo in the market? Is that how your wife buys it when you give her 10 naira to cook stew? Some of you lack sense....

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by MiaB(f): 10:23am On Feb 09, 2019
germanized:

So who sells 2 pieces of rodo in the market? Is that how your wife buys it when you give her 10 naira to cook stew? Some of you lack sense....
You're being insultive yet you're saying someone lacks manners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 09, 2019
MiaB:
You're being insultive yet you're saying someone lacks manners

Haba... Who did I insult? I'm a gentleman to the core cheesy
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by clive2u(m): 11:32am On Feb 09, 2019
celebgistz:
A Nigerian woman has shown that she’s a wife material after showing off the sweet rice and stew she made with N500.

‎Christopher LouisaMeldy Uchechi‎ took to Facebook to show off the food.

She wrote:

“I made a post in the morning, that asked “Girls what can #500 cook for us, majority said #indomie, some said it’s poverty sign, while some said bread and coke

#IGBOIST, here is my own #500 result

Rice 200, Ugu 100, Crayfish 50, fresh tomatoes 50 (We are in the season of tomato), Sachet Groundnut oil 50, Maggi 20, Onions 20 and pepper 10.”

Source: https://www.mtetimes.com/2019/general/woman-shows-off-rice-and-stew-she-made-with-just-n500-photo
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
if it cant feed 5000 people then u are a loser
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Ishilove: 11:44am On Feb 09, 2019
Pepper 10naira?

Believe this pile of bullshit, you'll believe anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
[quote author=germanized post=75557755]

So who sells 2 pieces of rodo in the market? Is that how your wife buys it when you give her 10 naira to cook stew? Some of you lack sense....]\quote]

You are pretty dumb!

The lady here is saying she can make a good meal with N500. This is also done on reality TV shows and we're talking about ingenuity and prudence here which you obviously lack.

And to surprise you, meet an average mallam in the market and appeal to him you need only N10 rodo and you'd be shocked he'd give you for free.

Grow up and stop displaying your ignorance! It pays to get the best out of the little you have.
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
@jidemoh

So that's your own point? That a mallam would give u free pepper? So what happens when there's no free pepper?

You lack wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by mikkycoins(m): 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
germanized:

Grounded pepper or upper pepper, there is no N10 pepper in Nigeria. Oya come and take 10 naira and buy grounded pepper for me...
Oga grounded pepper is sold for #10 in the east here.
I reside in Owerri
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by mikkycoins(m): 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ishilove:
Pepper 10naira?

Believe this pile of bullshit, you'll believe anything
Madam it's true
Come to the east and verify
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by lapazi(m): 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
Very nourishing meal at that. Please who has her number?
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
germanized:
@jidemoh

So that's your own point? That a mallam would give u free pepper? So what happens when there's no free pepper?

You lack wisdom.

You certainly have a warped sense and surely need schooling in use of English language. Yes you can get N10 pepper and it is enough to make vegetable soup/sauce for a meal.

And yes still a mallam can give you the pepper for free. What problem do you have with that? That you get something for free doesn't make you a beggar even if it worth only N10.

Clearly it is your type that do not appreciate little things and it is those little things that come out the best. You only need to look at that plate of rice again to confirm.
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
jidemoh:

You certainly have a warped sense and surely need schooling in use of English language. Yes you can get N10 pepper and it is enough to make vegetable soup/sauce for a meal.

And yes still a mallam can give you the pepper for free. What problem do you have with that? That you get something for free doesn't make you a beggar even if it worth only N10.

Clearly it is your type that do not appreciate little things and it is those little things that come out the best. You only need to look at that plate of rice again to confirm.

Shut up!

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
mikkycoins:

Oga grounded pepper is sold for #10 in the east here.
I reside in Owerri

Shut up!
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by LisaAnne(f): 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
germanized:

Shut up!
He's right.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
LisaAnne:
He's right.

Keep shut!

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by LisaAnne(f): 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
germanized:

Keep shut!
Truth hurts bloke

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
germanized:

Shut up!

Ol'boy!
Just say you're hungry and I'll go out of my way to make you the same thing in that picture with only N500. I might just put jara of one egg so you can get some protein. You need it to develop your brain and sense of reasoning.

In the Nigeria of today, anything is possible. Even food cooked with N500. Keep that in your head.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
jidemoh:

Ol'boy!
Just say you're hungry and I'll go out of my way to make you the same thing in that picture with only N500. I might just put jara of one egg so you can get some protein. You need it to develop your brain and sense of reasoning.

In the Nigeria of today, anything is possible. Even food cooked with N500. Keep that in your head.

I said shut up!
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
LisaAnne:
Truth hurts bloke

LoL carry ur wahala go.
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by mikkycoins(m): 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
germanized:

Shut up!
Thank you. You behave like a typical Nigerian.
I will quote you with the pics 2moro
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
mikkycoins:

Thank you. You behave like a typical Nigerian.
I will quote you with the pics 2moro

My friend keep shut!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress / (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! / See What Alcohol Caused To This Olosho After Night Party [photo + Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.