Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja (48561 Views)

Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly / Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do / Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja by fasusi2019: 9:20am On Feb 09, 2019
real doom
Re: 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja by Kobomax(m): 9:20am On Feb 09, 2019
yrex01:
Apc 4 years> pdp 16years. In term of good roads, rails, electricity supply, agriculture nd so so good things.

PDP N DER supporters are d real ENEMIES of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja by Flattino(m): 9:20am On Feb 09, 2019
Kobomax:

When will you have sense ?
How is ElRufai, Okorocha and many others in your useless photo pdpigz?
Re: 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:21am On Feb 09, 2019
The poverty rate has made people's thinking almost animalistic.
Re: 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja by bkool7(m): 9:23am On Feb 09, 2019
Vulcanheph:

Abeg if you wanna lie...remember that we are also living in the same country as you.
Please where is the good road and 24 hour power supply

The constant electricity has not gone round but I know some areas at Ago Palace in Lagos that enjoy not less than 20 hrs power supply daily. That's unprecedented.

Also, federal roads are getting a facelift nationwide. Examples, Lagos/ Ibadan, Benin /Ore

1 Like

Re: 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja by mamotalk: 9:23am On Feb 09, 2019
fk001:

Abuja, Jos, Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Gombe, Kaduna, in fact all of the Northern States are enjoying steady light. i didn't include south because I haven't been there of recent.

Including Sambisa, Rann and all those places ba?
Your dose of Lai is too much
Re: 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja by faithfull18(f): 9:23am On Feb 09, 2019
fk001:

Abuja, Jos, Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Gombe, Kaduna, in fact all of the Northern States are enjoying steady light. i didn't include south because I haven't been there of recent.
I don't think it's the same in the south, I am in the south. Is Nigeria comprising of the north alone
Re: 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja by charlycharles(m): 9:24am On Feb 09, 2019
fk001:
Symbol of Life

Symbol that liberated Nigeria from 16 years of PDP slavery.

Symbol that brought us good roads and 24/7 electricity
GOD WILL JUDGE YOU!
Re: 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja by lexy2014: 9:24am On Feb 09, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
He bought the primaries, he bought US visa,

Now he wants to buy Nigeria.

Your destiny is up for sale and you are here saying you are articulated.

You are a classic buffoon.

So because Buhari could not fix d problem of 16yrs in 4 years. So I should go back to the people that caused it. Use ur head well Nigerians

With insults u are throwing in ur post, does US give visa 4 free?

1 Like

Re: 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja by Bizibi(m): 9:24am On Feb 09, 2019
bkool7:

The constant electricity has not gone round but I know some areas at Ago Palace in Lagos that enjoy 20 hrs power supply daily. That's unprecedented.

Also, federal roads are getting a facelift nationwide. Examples, Lagos/ Ibadan, Benin /Ore
gone round,smh
Re: 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja by Slimbumzky: 9:28am On Feb 09, 2019
Most Abuja folks wont like the broom.Buhari has blocked almost all the rampant looting avenues in the civil service.There is no much free money anywhere again.No more everyday clubbing and gallivanting around in the city.No more indiscriminate buying of lands and properties.No more changing of new cars annually.No more hanging out in joints 247.Even the abnormal hike in prices of commodities amongst biz owners has drastically reduced.The bubble has burst.The fakeness of the city inhabitants has been exposed.Even the runsgirls here are relocating to other cities.Reality has since set in.Chai Buhari!!!!!!Sai Baba Mai Gaskiya!!!

1 Like

Re: 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja by Georgry(m): 9:31am On Feb 09, 2019
fk001:
Symbol of Life

Good roads and 24/7 electricity? you must be living in far away planet Mars.
Re: 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja by koyeni(m): 9:32am On Feb 09, 2019
Nawa

Check my signature if u need a good laptop
Re: 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja by NdiaraIGBO: 9:33am On Feb 09, 2019
Slimbumzky:
Most Abuja folks wont like the broom.Buhari has blocked almost all the rampant looting avenues in the civil service.There is no much free money anywhere again.No more everyday clubbing and gallivanting around in the city.No more indiscriminate buying of lands and properties.No more changing of new cars annually.No more hanging out in joints 247.Even the abnormal hike in prices of commodities amongst biz owners has drastically reduced.The bubble has burst.The fakeness of the city inhabitants has been exposed.Even the runsgirls here are relocating to other cities.Reality has since set in.Chai Buhari!!!!!!Sai Baba Mai Gaskiya!!!

This was why I voted and will vote Buhari again.

1 Like

Re: 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja by YenYo: 9:36am On Feb 09, 2019
Dear Atiku,

This Broom of doom should be one of ur first priority.

Demolish it and BAN the sale of broom in Nigeria grin

APC as voodolised brooms in Nigeria wink
Re: 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja by samisj4real(m): 9:37am On Feb 09, 2019
fk001:

Which steady light is abuja enjoying?

Power supply became worse since 2015.

Abeg carry your lies elsewhere, like say no be abuja wey we they tey tey.
Re: 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja by bigiyaro(m): 9:37am On Feb 09, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
He bought the primaries, he bought US visa,

So because Buhari could not fix d problem of 16yrs in 4 years. So I should go back to the people that caused it. Use ur head well Nigerians
who doesn't pay for visa? and what about this ones? fvcking hypocrite.

Re: 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja by Ayobami7(m): 9:37am On Feb 09, 2019
lol
Re: 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja by johnDkay(m): 9:38am On Feb 09, 2019
vengertime:
I trust liar Mohammed to do the needful
misplacement of priority.
Re: 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja by LAFOCUZY: 9:38am On Feb 09, 2019
Stop being naive

quote author=StupidInyamiri post=75553553]He bought the primaries, he bought US visa,

So because Buhari could not fix d problem of 16yrs in 4 years. So I should go back to the people that caused it. Use ur head well Nigerians [/quote]

1 Like

Re: 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja by yrex01(m): 9:41am On Feb 09, 2019
[quote author=Kobomax post=75556775][/quote] if u know d real definition of political party u won't b posting that. Stop embarrassing ur cef online.

1 Like

Re: 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 09, 2019
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM THAT WILL TAKE BUHARI BACK TO DAURA.
Re: 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja by Jman06(m): 9:45am On Feb 09, 2019
fk001:
Symbol of Life

You have no conscience!!!

2 Likes

Re: 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja by Numlock: 9:46am On Feb 09, 2019
360degreess:
.Is it a crime to construct broom?..that broom in just 4yrs,has done morethan what that useless umbrella couldn't do in 16yrs..that broom will finally bury the useless umbrella in FEBUHARI 16...4+4=next level.

When Atiku get there, he will burn it down.

Nonsense.
Re: 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja by Talknochip(m): 9:47am On Feb 09, 2019
That act was a spiritual one, but God will bring down all their evil manipulations IJN!
Re: 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja by michoim(m): 9:48am On Feb 09, 2019
The broom that brings PDP doom

1 Like

Re: 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja by Jman06(m): 9:50am On Feb 09, 2019
fk001:

You can only deceive those who haven't been to the north, those of us who reside in the north know that power supply declined since Buhari took over in 2015. Bro, where's your conscience
Re: 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 09, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 09, 2019
sweep them all PDP away.SAI BUHARI.WE NIGERIANS ARE IN SUPPORT
Re: 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 09, 2019
spits!... the broom of doom and destruction?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) / Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Governor Dave Umahi (pictures) / Tribunal Verdict: Bayelsans Hit The Street In Jubilation [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.