Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:31 PM

"I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama (77400 Views)

Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by stanliwise(m): 1:10am On Feb 10, 2019
loveDcross:

I don't judge her. She is honest. I am always happy when I meet a honest sinner. If they call altar call in the church they will be the first to come out. But deceivers forming holier than thou are the ones condemning her when they are even doing worse. I know I am a far worse sinner than her so I don't judge her.
So we shouldn't frown upon any wrong act just because we do something worst inside abi. If you're doing yohr bad, respect others and do it alone. Hypocrisy is when you act like you're holier than others it doesn't mean when you try to stop people creating an unbalance with their sin. Remember As much as you don't want to appear a hypocrite, still do not encourage thy brother to sin.
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by Nobody: 1:50am On Feb 10, 2019
stanliwise:
So we shouldn't frown upon any wrong act just because we do something worst inside abi. If you're doing yohr bad, respect others and do it alone. Hypocrisy is when you act like you're holier than others it doesn't mean when you try to stop people creating an unbalance with their sin. Remember As much as you don't want to appear a hypocrite, still do not encourage thy brother to sin.
I am not encouraging her in any form but I believe if I can't save her from her sin I have no right to condemn or judge her. I leave her to the merciful hands of Almighty God (the only one who have power to save and destroy). And I never said anyone should copy her.
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by stanliwise(m): 2:00am On Feb 10, 2019
loveDcross:

I am not encouraging her in any form but I believe if I can't save her from her sin I have no right to condemn or judge her. I leave her to the merciful hands of Almighty God (the only one who have power to save and destroy). And I never said anyone should copy her.
yes you are right. But remember we have our integrity to protect as a society. If you let this one go, it becomes easy for the next person.
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 10, 2019
stanliwise:
yes you are right. But remember we have our integrity to protect as a society. If you let this one go, it becomes easy for the next person.
The Bible said because the judgment of a sin is not quickly executed men heart are given to evil. I agree with you. But I have noticed one thing, condemnation will harden any sinner heart. The best is speak the truth to her in love or you want her to end her journey like ananias and sapphira
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by Makamuanwuo(m): 2:44am On Feb 10, 2019
Maybe these bottles are affecting her brain

Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by Davidtee661: 3:51am On Feb 10, 2019

Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by Odunayo1290(m): 4:39am On Feb 10, 2019
Opin aye tide
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by Pchizy: 5:31am On Feb 10, 2019
Please, don't be deceived.
Reading Bible is just as reading a novel.
If you don't have the spirit of God in you, it will only remain a letter.
Letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
The Spirit of God reveals Christ to you in that Bible before it becomes life.
So, when she say, she read to gain one or two knowledge,,, that's exactly how many reads too, and gain only head knowledge.
Nevertheless, God can still show her mercy and that's my prayer.
God knows how He shows mercy and arrests such person

1 Like

Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 10, 2019
Famousbabe:
"I go to Hotel rooms to read Bible and Sleep with Guys inside Church" - Nigerian slay Mama

A Nigerian Instagram slay mama has come under criticisms over her recent video.

The lady, Linda Uju, who likes sex so much and always talks about it has come out to slam those who always think sex whenever they see a lady in hotel with a man.

She said she goes to hotel and just reads Bible beside her man and then sleeps with guys in the church.

Many have criticised her. Some are asking if she has family members while others are saying that the devil is using her.

Watch the video here and see reactions below ....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/linda-uju-ken-i-go-to-hotel-rooms-to.html?m=1
o

Sweet looking Angel, can you bleep me, I will certisfy you to extend you don't need to bleeping around.
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by ofiko123(m): 5:56am On Feb 10, 2019
OK...
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by ofiko123(m): 5:57am On Feb 10, 2019
Ok
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by Gkemz: 6:21am On Feb 10, 2019
Sex is the only thing she could offer. If she's called a Sex machine, she wouldn't like it.
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by Owoloma: 6:54am On Feb 10, 2019
Famousbabe:
"I go to Hotel rooms to read Bible and Sleep with Guys inside Church" - Nigerian slay Mama

The lady, Linda Uju, who likes sex so much and always talks about it has come out to slam those who always think sex whenever they see a lady in hotel with a man.

She said she goes to hotel and just reads Bible beside her man and then sleeps with guys in the church.

Many have criticised her. Some are asking if she has family members while others are saying that the devil is using her.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/linda-uju-ken-i-go-to-hotel-rooms-to.html?m=1

Demons appear in human forms so am vigilant.
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by Nature8(m): 6:59am On Feb 10, 2019
Famousbabe:
[s]"I go to Hotel rooms to read Bible and Sleep with Guys inside Church" - Nigerian slay Mama

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/linda-uju-ken-i-go-to-hotel-rooms-to.html?m=1[/s]

undecided
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by baratech: 7:08am On Feb 10, 2019
Disgusting
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by friendl: 7:13am On Feb 10, 2019
Doesn't make sense
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by paraltero: 7:31am On Feb 10, 2019
Funny how some guys would bash her in the comments then slide in her dms

1 Like

Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by Reeberry: 8:03am On Feb 10, 2019
Admin401:
See news wey go soon enter front page ohh. Girl wey I dey skip her post tire for Instagram, now I'm forced to read it no matter what. Daalu oh, Seun.
Nairaland no dey freak me again.
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by Adakintroy: 8:38am On Feb 10, 2019
loveDcross:

I don't judge her. She is honest. I am always happy when I meet a honest sinner. If they call altar call in the church they will be the first to come out. But deceivers forming holier than thou are the ones condemning her when they are even doing worse. I know I am a far worse sinner than her so I don't judge her.

Honest. How? You are lost in her boobs and the fact she is pretty. Hence your swiftnes to defend.

Watch your eyes well. Does she come across to you as some petty innocent girl? Naive Christian. condemn are act. Weather she is honest or not. If she acknowledge her wrong, then forgiveness is within teach.

Her act a lone has cus many to sin and she preach lust on air many times. Just as you preach faith.

I did not even condemn her bt her actions. But see how quick you rush to her defence and put your fellow Christian down. No one word of mine did you bother to acknowledge as truth.

This are the kind of Christian we have. They will fight their fellow Christians in defence of this of the world.
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by semyman: 8:55am On Feb 10, 2019
Churches are overrated, they are den of criminals with the Pastors leading the pact
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by semyman: 8:55am On Feb 10, 2019
Churches are overrated, they are den of criiminals with the Pastors leading the pact
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 10, 2019
Adakintroy:

Honest. How? You are lost in her boobs and the fact she is pretty. Hence your swiftnes to defend.

Watch your eyes well. Does she come across to you as some petty innocent girl? Naive Christian. condemn are act. Weather she is honest or not. If she acknowledge her wrong, then forgiveness is within teach.

Her act a lone has cus many to sin and she preach lust on air many times. Just as you preach faith.

I did not even condemn her bt her actions. But see how quick you rush to her defence and put your fellow Christian down. No one word of mine did you bother to acknowledge as truth.

This are the kind of Christian we have. They will fight their fellow Christians in defence of this of the world.

Guy am not condemning Christians or justifying her act. Her act is bad fine. But he that is without sin let him be the first to cast the stone. We see a lot of indecent dressing every day that can easily lead to lust, the whole world is filled with lust. Jesus never told us to condemn the world but we should not love the world and its lust. If we are quick to judge other actions remember we are flesh and can also do worse if we don't Take heed to our own ways.
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 10, 2019
Owoloma:

Demons appear in human forms so am vigilant.
So you are a angel abi. Someone called a woman child a devil in my church because she wore a short skirt to church. It almost caused a serious wahala in the church today the woman and her 5 children have left the church. Be careful of words.
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by polosky: 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
Olosho!
Re: "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama by Cityguy: 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
Radarada.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist / Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.