Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze (48952 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens / Actresses Are Prostitutes - Binta Mogaji Slams New Generation Actresses / BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
Before nko?
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Abdul3391(m): 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
So your wife is one of them
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by ElsonMorali: 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
Lol @ God is not a _pimp.
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Emodeee: 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
Sensational caption. Where did he call nollywood celebrities olosho?
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by davit: 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
From what I know, I will say 98 percent of them are Confirmed oloshos!

Take note of the bolded part.

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by frankputer: 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
Yes
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Rextizz(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
90% of them are prostitutes, servicing those useless criminals with pot bellies.

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by tetralogyfallot(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
With my 200k I can sleep with any Bollywood act in Africa
Bollywood bawo?

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Obainoneandonly(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
we know already ,but judge no one..... as far as d person did not steal or did something illicit, its legit......man must wack

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
Daddy Freeze who made a comeback post shortly after his Instagram account got deleted, insinuated that most Instagram models and Nollywood celebrities are prostitutes.

Daddy Freeze who shared a video of a lady addressing women with entitlement mentality in relationships, stated that most Instagram models and Nollywood celebrities are prostitutes who sleep with wealthy and influential men for business class trips, G-Wagons, Hermès bags and Rolex watches while giving credit to God for their ‘blessings.

He wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/09/most-of-your-nollywood-celebrities-are-prostitutes-daddy-freeze/

So Freeze has graduated to nollywood wink

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by movetoca: 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
That's why only the female actors are making it. Apart from few male actors the rest can't even pay their bills. This country or should I say this part of the world is fvcked.

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Rextizz(m): 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
Jessyjack:
It's already an open secret.... Only those who follow their steps applaud them and see them as role models....
Exactly

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by topboss: 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
That is Y our dear Igbo mothers have warned their sons off Nollywood actress like Tonto Dikeh and co.

As an igbo boy, i dare not bring nollywood actress home.

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Zanziman: 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
TheAngry1:
This guy na ideeeeeot! Honestly.

You are a fool! Sincerely.

16 Likes

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Seandisputed(m): 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
Tell us something new
This one is old news.

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Sholaco: 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
But we all know this na
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by jesseomedia: 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
Do you have a wedding, naming, corporate event or photoshoot and you're on a budget?

Are you an event planner and to get a great photographer at budget cost almost seems impossible?

Have you ever wanted the best photography services but feel you can't afford it cause of your budget?

We have the answer for your photography budget.

Jesse Onoriode Media is here to provide you with top notch photography that suites your budget for your event and occasion.

All you have to do is to call 09092179694 or email jesseonoriodemedia@gmail.com and we would provide you with the best photography services that suites your budget perfectly.

Why wait when you can Call/WhatsApp 09092179694 to find out.

What are you waiting for contact us and make your enquiry now!

Wedding photography for as low as N40,000 Naira.

Events for as low as N20,000 Naira you get the photography coverage for your event!

Massive Discounts for those in Ibadan and Lagos.

Massive Discounts for all event planners.

We are waiting for you.

We deliver our photography services Nationwide and we are available to travel to other countries.

Follow: https://instagram.com/jesseonoriode to view a few of our selected works.

P:S: We are a registered and verified business. This is to create promotion for what we do.

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Reelmii: 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
it is a common knowledge

they don't even hide it sef
they are prostitutes with pride

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by WorkTheTalk(m): 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
This totally unacceptable and apolitical.

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by donprincebigt(m): 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
okerekeikpo:
Me I can't wait to be a WWE superstar,,,, my entry music will be "Ekwueme! Ekwueme oo!!
see your life outside

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by daddyfreeman1(m): 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
okerekeikpo:
Me I can't wait to be a WWE superstar,,,, my entry music will be "Ekwueme! Ekwueme oo!!
hahahaha
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Sirlins(m): 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
Bros we know
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by topboss: 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
Daddy freeze got that from his Igbo wife.

Igbo women dont like nollywood actress.

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Zanziman: 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
I am not related to or a fan of Freeze, but I like to agree with quite a number of points he raises. Although this one is stale but I choose to stay mute or quote him in disagreement if I don't agree. But to call him names just to feel relevant is quite irritating. Some people here have questionable leaders and pastors they don't question. I weak for some people.

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Teejayphillip(m): 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
Daddy freeze keeps telling the truth since 1900AC... Who celebs EPP... i see some people rushing to snap with them atimes,and I wonder the planet those celebs originate from

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by martineverest(m): 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
I agree with you.

Imagine Daniella Okeke whom I don't think has featured in 10 movies and her fee per movie is not up to N200k, is flaunting wealth.

The most painful part are upcoming actresses or future actresses driving posh cars and live opulent lifestyles.

That is why Ini Edo and co can't stay in marriages.

No one should also defend Genevieve cos Atiku once bought her a BMW X5.
ini edo especially...she was married to an Edo(esan) man',whose culture forbids wives from committing adultery.she divorced the man cos she couldn't cope with the culture.mercy Johnson is successfully enjoying her marriage with another Edo man

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by omerukokwuru(m): 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
oh lord, thank you uncle freeze, i almost made the mistake to commit to a nollywood actress oh, chai thank you for saving me uncle freeze by bringing this dialogue to the front burner
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by noskcid(m): 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
overall4311:

I nor know why dem never ban you for this nonsense wey you dey post.
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by jaxxy(m): 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
I was hoping it was a bad joke bt freeze just made this look real. So there’s no professional actresses again?
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by GoldHorse(m): 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
movetoca:
That's why only the female actors are making it. Apart from few male actors the rest can't even pay their bills. This country or should I say this part of the world is fvcked.

Abi na! Veteran actors like Chief Zebudaya, Sam Loko, Papa Aluwe, Pa Jimoh, Baba Sala, etc never flaunt houses and G wagons but you could see the passion and professionalism in their acts.
Then one small girl with less than 20 cut and paste film will suddenly have houses in Banana Island with 2 jeeps and plenty oversea trips.....

Awon ashewo buruku! lipsrsealed

20 Likes

Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice / Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Swimming In A Pool (Photo) / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal