Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze (48955 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens / Actresses Are Prostitutes - Binta Mogaji Slams New Generation Actresses / BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by baratech: 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
Church matter don tire you?
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by movetoca: 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
okerekeikpo:
Me I can't wait to be a WWE superstar,,,, my entry music will be "Ekwueme! Ekwueme oo!!
Are you from Abia? because they're the only ones that answers that "ikpo" in their names.
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Lalas247(f): 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
Lmao grin

baratech:
Church matter don tire you?
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by pacespot(m): 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
I will personally like to meet this man one day, it is hard to see someone always saying the truth in the harsh climate like Nigeria.

With his fame, he could have become so rich quickly by bit.ching to the rich and corrupt in the country.

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by okerekeikpo: 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
movetoca:

Are you from Abia? because they're the only ones that answers that "ikpo" in their names.
yes sir
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by GoldHorse(m): 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
movetoca:

Bro, this matter is a serious matter. Imagine someone like Jide Kosoko and Nkem Owoh can't flaunt N20million rides but yeye female actors that started just 2 years ago are now home owners in Lekki and Abuja. This life is not fair.

No mind dem. Flooding the net with half naked, yansh and breast exposing dresses with provocative postures. Just like dey do on Allen at night.

The difference between the Allen Avenue girls and them is that all the Allen babes are now actresses. grin wink grin grin

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by timay(m): 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
its illicit, so it's not legit....u can't sell cocaine openly for all to see, but prostitution can b practiced for all to see without any backlash

Prostitution is also illegal in this country bro. go check. That is why you can't see a registered prostitute or prostitution house.
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Macdashwa(m): 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
Visit googist.com

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by CLEVER123(m): 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
Mind your business Mr man
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
timay:

Prostitution is also illegal in this country bro. go check. That is why you can't see a registered prostitute or prostitution house.
it can't be registered, but it's been practiced openly without anyone raising an eyebrow
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Mayor0001(m): 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
jendhorlee:
freeze don quickly transfer from pastors to celebrities

make dem no delete your account again grin
Lwkmd Guy You Funny

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Emma1Oj(m): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
TheAngry1:
This guy na ideeeeeot! Honestly.
Hello Freeze look at one of them here... Because the thing pain am!
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by movetoca: 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
okerekeikpo:
yes sir
i thought so.
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Gerrard59(m): 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
From responses here, it's apparent that most Nigerian males are unhappy that their women can make money just by having sex. I wager that most will gladly do same as these thespians are alleged if they had the opportunity. grin
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by movetoca: 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
GoldHorse:

No mind dem. Flooding the net with half naked, yansh and breast exposing dresses with provocative postures. Just like dey do on Allen at night.

The difference between the Allen Avenue girls and them is that all the Allen babes are now actresses. grin wink grin grin
Hahahahaha...I give up.

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by wink2015(m): 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
Daddy Freeze who made a comeback post shortly after his Instagram account got deleted, insinuated that most Instagram models and Nollywood celebrities are prostitutes.

Daddy Freeze who shared a video of a lady addressing women with entitlement mentality in relationships, stated that most Instagram models and Nollywood celebrities are prostitutes who sleep with wealthy and influential men for business class trips, G-Wagons, Hermès bags and Rolex watches while giving credit to God for their ‘blessings.

He wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/09/most-of-your-nollywood-celebrities-are-prostitutes-daddy-freeze/

If the females are prostitute what happened to the male actors in Nollywood?

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by lukency(m): 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
Naked truth!
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by YemiHadid(m): 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
Chanchit:
Lol. We know na. What of the ones that go all the way to Dubai to chop Shiite from wealthy Arab anus. Next!

Awon 'Dubai porta-potties'... just google the term...

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by ocelot2006(m): 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
okerekeikpo:
Me I can't wait to be a WWE superstar,,,, my entry music will be "Ekwueme! Ekwueme oo!!

LMAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Onyi22(f): 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
But who r those DAT normally patronised these celebrities if not men......
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by needful: 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
Dbestofmasquar:
This is not entirely true, some celebrity has different ways by which they make there money, last week a friend of mine made over 25m off cinemas and she's also into other business which brings millions into her account every month. legit business like selling human hair and co. if you cannot use your celebrity status to make money then you a fool. imagine you selling something of $1 to 100 people everyday, that's $100k every single day. if you're popular you will sell, cuz your fans are ready to have anything you told them to get, simple!

I am really tired of Nigerian mentality. You made a good point. Why is it that when a woman is successful in life, Nigerians sees them as prostitute. Nawaooo,. For instance, I have a celebrity in Canada where I live, making billions of dollars because of her popularity. She even linked me up and helped me made some naira thru her popularity. One idiot will be in Nigeria now categorizing her as a prostitute. May God help you people honestly.

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Dollabiz: 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
truth hurt

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by davit: 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
No need dropping names. I have worked with different people and have seen these ladies come in to service them! Some among them are even in the business of recommending their mates to the baba olowos. A particular actress charges as much as 50 to 100k to drop numbers of her colleagues to these rich men.

And at last, they come out to share testimony of how God picked their calls. Nonsense!
introvertme:

Drop names, then remove later :/

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by NairaMaster1(m): 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
Jessyjack:
It's already an open secret.... Only those who follow their steps applaud them and see them as role models....

I will search for a virtuous woman like you for my son.

God will never allow you know shame.

I celebrate you.
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by ofiko123(m): 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2019
we already known
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by OyinO: 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
Always on point 100%
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Funkybabee(f): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
ewoo bi aye ba freeze dey, ewoo bi aye ba freeze ha. celebrity lo next bayi ewoo bi aye ba freeze dey
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Ugosample(m): 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
martineverest:
ini edo especially...she was married to an Edo(esan) man',whose culture forbids wives from committing adultery.she divorced the man cos she couldn't cope with the culture.mercy Johnson is successfully enjoying her marriage with another Edo man

Forget that thing!

I noticed you have been saying this over the years

But I will tell you point blank

Being Edo or not does not mean $hit

a woman who wants to play away will still play and NOTHING will happen

it has been happening nationwide since time immemorial, its technology (paternity test) and social media that is exposing women these days.

Mercy has retired from the game, not because she is married to an "Edo" man.

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Funkybabee(f): 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
needful:

I am really tired of Nigerian mentality. You made a good point. Why is it that when a woman is successful in life, Nigerians sees them as prostitute. Nawaooo,. For instance, I have a celebrity in Canada where I live, making billions of dollars because of her popularity. She even linked me up and helped me made some naira thru her popularity. One idiot will be in Nigeria now categorizing her as a prostitute. May God help you people honestly.

That's Nigerian for you, am tieed of this country I swear, I can't Wait to leave this shit hole
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Ugosample(m): 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
needful:

Madam let us be truthful to ourselves

A good number of these ladies are hookers

And a good number of these guys are criminals.

That's just the fact

NOT all are, but to think most are NOT is self deceit.

It's their life to live, but it IS what it IS

Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby / Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood / Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p