Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze (48959 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens / Actresses Are Prostitutes - Binta Mogaji Slams New Generation Actresses / BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Ugosample(m): 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
Gerrard59:
From responses here, it's apparent that most Nigerian males are unhappy that their women can make money just by having sex. I wager that most will gladly do same as these thespians are alleged if they had the opportunity. grin

I don't think any guy should be annoyed

this life na "per head"

What the next guy does no concern you.
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by martineverest(m): 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ugosample:

Forget that thing!

I noticed you have been saying this over the years

But I will tell you point blank

Being Edo or not does not mean $hit

a woman who wants to play away will still play and NOTHING will happen

it has been happening nationwide since time immemorial, its technology (paternity test) and social media that is exposing women these days.

Mercy has retired from the game, not because she is married to an "Edo" man.
mtchewww.....have u seen mercy kissing in any movie?...tellbur sister to marry a man from Edo central,then tell her to cheat and see the result
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by JoseRaji(m): 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
okerekeikpo:
Me I can't wait to be a WWE superstar,,,, my entry music will be "Ekwueme! Ekwueme oo!!
Lol... They go dey beat you for entrance be that
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Ugosample(m): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2019
YemiHadid:

Awon 'Dubai porta-potties'... just google the term...
this is just crazy mehn
I checked it out and I was like shocked
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by vheckthor1: 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
Dbestofmasquar:
This is not entirely true, some celebrity has different ways by which they make there money, last week a friend of mine made over 25m off cinemas and she's also into other business which brings millions into her account every month. legit business like selling human hair and co. if you cannot use your celebrity status to make money then you a fool. imagine you selling something of $1 to 100 people everyday, that's $100k every single day. if you're popular you will sell, cuz your fans are ready to have anything you told them to get, simple!
Your math is wrong bro

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Ugosample(m): 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
martineverest:
mtchewww.....have u seen mercy kissing in any movie?...tellbur sister to marry a man from Edo central,then tell her to cheat and see the result

this guy is clearly deluded grin cheesy grin
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by moshino(m): 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

No one should also defend Genevieve cos Atiku once bought her a BMW X5.

How did you know "Atiku once bought her a BMW X5", do you have a concrete and verifiable evidence to prove this, or are you just repeating a street rumour you heard?
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
moshino:

How did you know "Atiku once bought her a BMW X5", do you have a concrete and verifiable evidence to prove this, or are you just repeating a street rumour you heard?

Only an indomie children doesn't know.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by moshino(m): 10:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Only an indomie children doesn't know.

You did not answer the question. Only a fool will make the assumption you just made.
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by martineverest(m): 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ugosample:

this guy is clearly deluded grin cheesy grin
no mind the nigga..
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Ranchhoddas: 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
Dbestofmasquar:
This is not entirely true, some celebrity has different ways by which they make there money, last week a friend of mine made over 25m off cinemas and she's also into other business which brings millions into her account every month. legit business like selling human hair and co. if you cannot use your celebrity status to make money then you a fool. imagine you selling something of $1 to 100 people everyday, that's $100k every single day. if you're popular you will sell, cuz your fans are ready to have anything you told them to get, simple!

Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Ranchhoddas: 11:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
okerekeikpo:
Me I can't wait to be a WWE superstar,,,, my entry music will be "Ekwueme! Ekwueme oo!!
Ishilove your favourite song is about to be put to good use cool
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Ishilove: 1:16am On Feb 10, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Ishilove your favourite song is about to be put to good use cool
LMAO!

Smh
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by banio: 6:17am On Feb 10, 2019
50% of wise girls are into runs, internet prostitution etc. After all to-to no get meter. Also must men prefer to-to that they can easily enter, who want discomfort himself with tight pusssy.

A wise girl will use are thing wella to make money like Lindalin Ike-g, Jenev-v etc
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by PDPGuy: 9:20am On Feb 10, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
With my 200k I can sleep with any Nollywood act in Africa
With 200k you can only sleep with one or two “up and coming actresses.
You would need N700k or more to sleep with the likes of Daniella Okeke or Destiny Etiko or even Rita Dominic. cheesy
Re: Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze by Dbestofmasquar(m): 9:44am On Feb 10, 2019
vheckthor1:
Your math is wrong bro
Yeah, but you get the point am trying to make right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood / Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.