Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState (8291 Views)

Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped / Best Man Steals Bride From Groom After Confessing Love In His Wedding Speech / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by UbongCR7(m): 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
Richdad50:
No woman deserves this level of open shame even if it as a result of cheating. A real man breaks a cheating relationship without much ado or noise. He quietly walks away to safe his pride and that of the cheater.

#Richdad
Shatap

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by Arthurity1(m): 12:30am On Feb 10, 2019
Wetin con concern the people wey dey gather? Abi them won follow beg?
Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by IamPlato(m): 12:41am On Feb 10, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Thank you.
i Know Say You Go Defend Her.

The Defender Of The Dark Realms!

3 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 10, 2019
grin e no pass cheating.probably she sneaked behind the guy's back to collect the last and final fucking from her ex or her sugar daddy invited her to a hotel for a last minute get together before her wedding.her guy probably don get d gist at the last moment from im would be wife's best friend.na only such go fit make a man cancell im wedding at d last moment.

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 10, 2019
Korllami007:
Probably the guy got to know that his wife to be have sex with her ex a day before their wedding.
gbam! thats wat a number of ladies do.a day before b4 their wedding some ladies will go have hot raw sex with their ex.they call it the goodbye sex.some guys do it too.
Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 10, 2019
Richdad50:
No woman deserves this level of open shame even if it as a result of cheating. A real man breaks a cheating relationship without much ado or noise. He quietly walks away to safe his pride and that of the cheater.

#Richdad
maybe he got to know about d cheating at d last moment
Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by Nobody: 4:21am On Feb 10, 2019
starbuck:
Heaven knows I can never beg a man who decided to disgrace himself at the alter because it's definitely not me
From your STATEMENT, it goes to show that you are not married yet. MIND you, you can’t marry yourself. A man has to take you home.
The Only Temporary HOME you have now is ur Father’s Apartment. Mind you when ur BROTHERS start getting married, their WIVES will definitely pounce on u. WOMEN don’t ever live in PEACE.

So, WAKE up......
SORRY, U approached the Topic like a KID.
Someone like you will even do worse.
U May burn down the entire CATHEDRAL....
No One feels happy at such desecration, not even the DEVIL.

The MAN isn’t happy as well.
Or Do you think he feels elated at such doom...??
The Only JOY is that, he may feel satisfied that he has avoided a PRACTICING ASHAWO.
That’s if the LADY is truly one...

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by Nobody: 4:38am On Feb 10, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
The guy ended up disgracing both himself and his wife to be ... How will both families feel?? sadsad
U Made a VALID POINT.
But his decision is far better than the HEADACHES that will come with the marriage.
No one should ever marry out of PITY.

2 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by Nobody: 4:42am On Feb 10, 2019
Lightangel65:
This kind of breakup is so epic,. I wish I could see her face so full of despair, lol.
Seeing women in despair is so satisfactory.

I don't really care about the reason though, but it's very dope
ABEG CALM DOWN.
Nothing EPIC about this.
But his decision is far better than the Incoming KATA KATA he will meet in the marriage

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by paullegend1(m): 6:04am On Feb 10, 2019
bioman:
A real Man, On the ground of cheating, what he did is the best. Giving it back to her in greater measure.
That's not all true. He could have taken solace in the words of George Bernard Shaw "never to wrestle with pigs, else you get dirty" He could have ended this whole weird act from the moment he discovered that the bae was cheating. Why place himself in so much shame as not to know when to stop. In a battle of who gets the highest level of disgrace, he has enlisted himself as a psycho or an inconsistent guy. He should remember that other ladies are watching.... ... Wife go hard am from this point on
Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:59am On Feb 10, 2019
EVILFOREST:

U Made a VALID POINT.
But his decision is far better than the HEADACHES that will come with the marriage.
No one should ever marry out of PITY.
gringringrin
Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by Bloooody(m): 7:03am On Feb 10, 2019
Richdad50:

#Richdad
And the man?
When women disgrace them on the altar?
You're a slave to the lower beings.

4 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by verifiablefacts: 7:06am On Feb 10, 2019
starbuck:
Heaven knows I can never beg a man who decided to disgrace himself at the alter because it's definitely not me
it is true, one can't cheat and beg again.

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by Richdad50(m): 7:08am On Feb 10, 2019
You mean your mother is a lower being? Bloooody fool.
#Richdad
Bloooody:

And the man?
When women disgrace them on the altar?
You're a slave to the lower beings.

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by Gulher: 8:26am On Feb 10, 2019
Lightangel65:

Lol, What he did was the right thing to do. And he gets to see her in despair. Boul of pleasure.
I would like to pull a stunt like this just for fun. To see faces of women in despair
You are a disgrace to manhood.
Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by Martinez39(m): 8:29am On Feb 10, 2019
Wetin? Why this thing come they sweet person for head?

Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by Bloooody(m): 9:23am On Feb 10, 2019
Richdad50:
#Richdad
Every single woman is a lower being.
Only a coward fails to know this.
Bastard
Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by jeff1607(m): 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
if this guy can publicly disgrace his wife to be despite the pleas from a crowd then I think buhari and pharoah are just learning
Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by Youngpo413: 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
Korllami007:

This sh*t is very common among ladies, f*cking their ex days before marriage as good bye sex. My friend smashed his ex some days before her engagement. I was confused I didn't know whether to hail my guy or pity the husband to be grin .
will still smash after the wedding if an opportunity presents itself...women are something else.
Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by ubunja(m): 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
Richdad50:
No woman deserves this level of open shame even if it as a result of cheating. A real man breaks a cheating relationship without much ado or noise. He quietly walks away to save his pride and that of the cheater.

#Richdad
listen to this vagina worshipper

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by ubunja(m): 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
Richdad50:
#Richdad
you and your Mama issues
Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by skywalker240(m): 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
Omo before marraige na to make sure say she heavy with 7 months oh grin
Wetin me even de yarn, pregnant woman no de knack?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? / 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.