Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? (8269 Views)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by notabarbie: 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2012
I have a lot of guys who keep giving me attentions but I always wonder, will any of them stay or tear race when they realise moi status? So I want to know how you would react if your gf told you she is HIV positive. Really left to me once I have enough money would adopt babies and puppies cos I love them a lot nd travel around the world.
Can I travel to USA if I am HIV positive? I am just silent abt it n when I hear my parents ask about my bf, I just ans em cos if I tell em my status it will kill em cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by Beync(f): 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2012
NO, i can't manage it.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by Sijo01(f): 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2012
No go area!
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by notabarbie: 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2012
coolAre you suddenly a guy beyonce?
Beync: NO, i can't manage it.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2012
notabarbie: I have a lot of guys who keep giving me attentions but I always wonder, will any of them stay or tear race when they realise moi status? So I want to know how you would react if your gf told you she is HIV positive. Really left to me once I have enough money would adopt babies and puppies cos I love them a lot nd travel around the world.
Can I travel to USA if I am HIV positive? I am just silent abt it n when I hear my parents ask about my bf, I just ans em cos if I tell em my status it will kill em cheesy
the point is, how did u get infected
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by notabarbie: 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2012
Really I think I would like to know also.
bennyraz: the point is, how did u get infected
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by claremont(m): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2012
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by cindyrella(f): 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2012
Mbanu!
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by Beync(f): 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2012
notabarbie: coolAre you suddenly a guy beyonce?
Nope, if i were a guy too i wound'nt.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by notabarbie: 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2012
So you mean I wouldn't marry. Imagine if I was a sister, cousin, niece or even in my shoes what advice would you give? Hope its not dis mbanu u would give.
notabarbie: I have a lot of guys who keep giving me attentions but I always wonder, will any of them stay or tear race when they realise moi status? So I want to know how you would react if your gf told you she is HIV positive. Really left to me once I have enough money would adopt babies and puppies cos I love them a lot nd travel around the world.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2012
notabarbie: Really I think I would like to know also.
i will like to know how u got infected.. And what stage are u in?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by Mynd44: 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2012
bennyraz: the point is, how did u get infected
That is not important

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by ODB1: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2012
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by Mynd44: 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2012
notabarbie: Really I think I would like to know also.
I can marry a person living with HIV. I guess I will have to be extra-careful and I will be Crazily in love
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by ODB1: 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
I can marry a person living with HIV. I guess I will have to be extra-careful and I will be Crazily in love
is that not because you are as well.

HIV is a serious condition that requires serious medical and also emotional care.

What you need to do is to get your self into treatment and therapy as well. You must also tell your parents and stop focusing on relationships, no guy in their right mind will continue to date you from the onset if he finds out about your condition. Also most guys may not be happy if you kept your status from them.

Get yourself into group therapy, from there you may find someone (and that person may not by HIV).
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by uboma(m): 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2012
@ Mynd, i agree with u. @ Bennyraz, hw does getting to know how the op was infected and at what stage she is presently in answer her questn? Do u want to further stigmatize her coz of her condition? U need to learn to respect other people's status and encourage them to live positively.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
That is not important
what is not important to you is important to me for documentation reasons. When i'm dealing with a woman, i like to know everything cuz that's the only way you can gain my trust, love and support as a woman. Guys vary o, but i'm a different brand. Mind you, i'm a good listener and i will look straight into your eyes while we do our question and answer thing. And if your eyes keeps blinking and your tongue keeps jamming and pitch patterns in your voice keeps changing, then i know you're lieing. You can't just wake up and come up with rubbish to tell me, forget that i play around, i'm a very stubborn hard guy. And i see Uboma is your seconder Mynd_44 cheesy and why on earth will i think of stigmatisation in this modern age? Uboma sorry to say, your assumption doesn't correlate with my sense of reasoning thus; it's baseless.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by Mynd44: 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2012
Benny, I am not your enemy nah. I just thought that for this topic and OP, it was inconsequential but if you think it means something to you, then by all means.
Again no offence
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2012
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by ODB1: 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2012
Royal-VII:
Possibly, never really thought about it.

I don't see why not though [color=#990000]HIV MOFO

Only Cavemen still have Raw Unprotected Seex Anyway.. [size=20pt]How about married people who make babies? [/size]

Seex is ABout mental stimulation as well as physical there are numberous ways to climax without trading Body Fluids [size=20pt]w@nker's law[/size]

...Yea, if i was truly in deep love with her...I think I would
[/color]
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2012
Mynd_44: Benny, I am not your enemy nah. I just thought that for this topic and OP, it was inconsequential but if you think it means something to you, then by all means.
Again no offence
lmao cheesy i just wanted to know if the Op story is credible that's all cheesy but haba grin you be my padi now grin cheers
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2012
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by Goldieluks: 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2012
Yes i will RUN for my dear life.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by ODB1: 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2012
Royal-VII:
You don't have to have Unprotected sex to Procreate, and Make a Baby

It's 2012

If you want to have a baby with her, there are ways to do it without putting yourself at Risk

I know what year it is and also know about sperm washing for HIV+ men and artificial insemination but then where is the intimacy?

Am not saying she should be condemned to some tower but lets be honest would you knowingly from the beginning date a woman who is HIV+?

As for me if she would have to tell me early on because if I did have protected s e x with her I would still be mad as hell.

It's one thing if she never knew her status but it's a whole different ball game when she actually knows. The damn rubbers can bust!
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by notabarbie: 5:36am On Jun 25, 2012
Ok so I guess all the men n women out there who are positive don't have chances? Except offcourse when they find a cure or God almighty heals d person. The good thing is that I am a happy person and I always love being happy so even this viral disease looks like malaria to me cos am never sick buh I use drugs always. Tell my parents? Duh! I don't wanna loose my mom at a tender age. You can never know how you got infected, so don't think that a person living with it is definately a promiscious woman or man @ benny n myndz that's definately ignorance if u still think that way.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by Emmiee28(m): 6:04am On Jun 25, 2012
Wouldn't mind getin' married 2 1...
but av 2 luvv u 1st
N if u don't mind protected s_x
Wud B btw u n me no family member must B aware of hiv status

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 25, 2012
notabarbie: Ok so I guess all the men n women out there who are positive don't have chances? Except offcourse when they find a cure or God almighty heals d person. The good thing is that I am a happy person and I always love being happy so even this viral disease looks like malaria to me cos am never sick buh I use drugs always. Tell my parents? Duh! I don't wanna loose my mom at a tender age. You can never know how you got infected, so don't think that a person living with it is definately a promiscious woman or man @ benny n myndz that's definately ignorance if u still think that way.
@notabarbie. Did i say you were promiscuous Why dwelling on it? Except if you were & you have refused to admit/tell yourself the truth. And Please re-read my previous posts before you start to think otherwise. For me to ask you how u got infected means i'm trying to stigmatise u abi? Pls grow up jare. This world is an unpredictable one. Any real man that would accept you will definately want details, so don't be offended cuz you have to prove your story beyond reasonable doubt. And again, who says you can't find love in strange places Even when the chips are down? Pratically when you are in love, you become a complete clown. And you do everything in your power to protect your love. I hope have answered your question and i just hope you ain't using this for some kind of survey or project?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by Omolola1(f): 8:22am On Jun 25, 2012
Emmiee 28: Wouldn't mind getin' married 2 1...
but av 2 luvv u 1st
N if u don't mind protected s_x
Wud B btw u n me no family member must B aware of hiv status

wish its as easy as u sound
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by Emmiee28(m): 10:55am On Jun 25, 2012
@ omolola...
Not dat easy must confess
But wit God n luvv, all thin's r possible
We need 2 keep showin' luvv 2 pple dat needs it
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by pedestal82(m): 11:48am On Jun 25, 2012
@OP, in ur other thread, in sexuality section, u talked abt ur dad molesting u,
And u guys keeping it a family secret,does it hv anything to do with ur HIV status. Or u just
An attention seeker ? Just saying
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by Mynd44: 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2012
^^
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is HIV Positive Especially If You Love Her? by notabarbie: 5:58am On Jun 28, 2012
bennyraz: @notabarbie. Did i say you were promiscuous Why dwelling on it? Except if you were & you have refused to admit/tell yourself the truth. And Please re-read my previous posts before you start to think otherwise. For me to ask you how u got infected means i'm trying to stigmatise u abi? Pls grow up jare. This world is an unpredictable one. Any real man that would accept you will definately want details, so don't be offended cuz you have to prove your story beyond reasonable doubt. And again, who says you can't find love in strange places Even when the chips are down? Pratically when you are in love, you become a complete clown. And you do everything in your power to protect your love. I hope have answered your question and i just hope you ain't using this for some kind of survey or project?
When next u go for a test if you have ever had one, ask them that people who are infected, how exactly did they get infected specifically.

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] / My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) / +18: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Women? [Adult Pic & Content]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.