Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,051 members, 7,841,971 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Why I Dont Believe In Destiny(fate) ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Dont Believe In Destiny(fate) ... (312 Views)

I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Dont Believe In Destiny(fate) ... by kollinzgee(m): 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
as a born christain i was taught to obey only wats in the bible and not wat one prophet or man of God said because anything human leads to confusion there is no where in the bible were God said all things that happened are destined. then who is the author of all destinies if was not stated in the bible.People fail in life becoz they giveup on their pursuit too easily .i agree with you that hardwork alone is not enough to make you rich but do you remember this slogan workhard and work smart. the pursuit for riches and wealth or success is like searching for a lost key in a room as far as they key is in the room keep searching tirelessly you will surely find the key. life is a jungle believe it or not it is the survival of the fittest.if you are too weak to partake in the struggle then get ready to settle for less.if you still believe in fate or destiny no problem continue but remember if you fail in life nobody will blame your destiny or fate it is you they will blame have you seen where poor kids are blaming their broke parents .do you ever hear them call God or destiny or fate its the parents who take the blame my opinion though....

1 Like

Re: Why I Dont Believe In Destiny(fate) ... by jonathan111: 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
angry

(1) (Reply)

Behind A Thousand Smiles [chapter 1] / The Issue Of Cheating. What's Your Opinion On This? / Legover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.