Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,403 members, 7,853,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Ngbo,you No Go Gree - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ngbo,you No Go Gree (1140 Views)

When You Are Trying To Get Your Babe In The Mood But She No Gree / Home Based Naija Babes Una Go Gree Be Baby Factory For A Foregn Base Bobo? / B/w These Two Naija Babes Na Wich One U Go Gree Choose As A Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngbo,you No Go Gree by U1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2007
I was listening to a programme(A-Z) a couple of days ago.A guy was telling the people that he used to have this girlfriend before he secured a job in a company and that they have promised each other.But on getting employment in a new company,his boss(a woman) started tormenting him that she is in love with him but the guy wasn't interested.
Along the line,the boss in an attempt to seduce him promised to set up his own company for him and also give him 5 million bucks if only he would marry her.She said failure to do so will result in him being sacked and she threatened to take the guys life and hers.
My question.If it were to be you won't you oblige?I'm mean what would do?
Re: Ngbo,you No Go Gree by cuteass1(f): 9:24am On Apr 23, 2007
Well if the guy isn't interested in the lady and her promises, then it would be heart-breaking for him to just get tied down for life because of the threats. I don't think he should go into any marriage just because of the material promises either, for some it would be a reason enough but i don't think so.

What happens when the riches are gone?, then both of them will now spend eternity in hatred and misery?? doesn't sound like the ideal thing to me

If this lady persists and will not quit her desperate and wicked hunt for marriage(Geez, some women make me wonder angry angry, what is she thinking, "to hell with his present girlfriend"?), then i suggest the guy should set her up and throw her behind bars (not that you can trust Nigeria to render justice, not when the lady behind bars is the one with the cash) cry

But i can't help to feel for his girlfriend either, infact i suggest he dupes the lady of a HUGE amount of money, arrange and get both he and his girl out ofthe country wink

I don't support theft but the lady asked for it, she's threathning his life for Christ's sakes, so he has to use her influence to protect that same life wink
Re: Ngbo,you No Go Gree by Aproko(f): 11:08am On Apr 23, 2007
the boy no fit find another work? the 5m no go finish?na wah oh sad
Re: Ngbo,you No Go Gree by cuteass1(f): 11:24am On Apr 23, 2007
Aproko:

the boy no fit find another work? the 5m no go finish?na wah oh sad

my dear, that's the same thing i thought ooh. But my sole fear and concern is that she treathened his life, i was like "i'm sure she's kidding", but what is she's not??

A desperate lady is capable of anything angry

I wonder how a human-being can be such a "plague in the skin" to another, i'm sure the guy'll be cursing the day he stepped his foot in her company for the first time lol grin
Re: Ngbo,you No Go Gree by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 28, 2011
@title. i like the movie Grease too! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerias Most Eligible Bachelor Or Spinster / Just Friends? / Hlp Mi O!1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.