Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (77524 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap / I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu, Is Determined To Rig This Election - Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design by lahizak: 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tundexxy:

But wait, has Buhari been wearing that cap for every campaign or what?

And i get to know the picture of this INEC man in a meeting was on 22nd of january.... so how does it mean he is campaigning for APC?
Dats d only way d inec chairman can justify the cap. If it can be proofed that he wore the cap b4 APC, den he is gud but if not Nigerians will be forgiven 4 attacking him.
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design by dehi: 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
We are finished
INEC don compromise
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design by Omeokachie: 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
Holy shiiit!!!
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design by adanny01(m): 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
otokx:
So many new lows being set this election period because of the high rate of illiteracy in Nigeria.

Bros, i am bewildered by the new lows.

Do you know what bothers me, i have seen people who are graduates who set this incredible lows. Its not a matter of illiteracy, its beyond that.
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design by Kusetic(m): 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
lahizak:

The point is that, as a person in charge of election, u should never ever wear sometin that might make people tink u favour a party. U must not only be unbiased but also appear unbiased. For goodness sake he is wearing the same cap, not even a similar one or similar design, same cap. The only way it make sense is if he had wore the cap before APC adopt it 4 dere party which seems highly unlikely

This is weakening, perhaps you should get him a tailor that would vete his every attire lest it clash with any of the candidates' clothing, hell he shouldn't wear agbada anymore seeing as APC and even PDP wear agbada for campaigns. Oh and he should take his glasses off as well, we can't have him using the same eye accessories as the candidates.
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design by lahizak: 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
Kusetic:

This is weakening, perhaps you should get him a tailor that would vete his every attire lest it clash with any of the candidates' clothing, hell he shouldn't wear agbada anymore seeing as APC and even PDP wear agbada for campaigns. Oh and he should take his glasses off as well, we can't have him using the same eye accessories as the candidates.
Whats weakening is this ur post. Ur points are absolutely irrelevant. Im not saying u should support my point but even people against it have valid reasons but urs is damn basic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design by Kusetic(m): 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
adanny01:

Bros, i am bewildered by the new lows.

Do you know what bothers me, i have seen people who are graduates who set this incredible lows. Its not a matter of illiteracy, its beyond that.

This is semi-literacy bro, it is worse actually, half knowledge and understanding is what makes people cook up conspiracy theories like this one. Someone like this will believe just about anything.
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
lahizak:

Whats weakening is this ur post. Ur points are absolutely irrelevant. Im not saying u should support my point but even people against it have valid reasons but urs is damn basic.

Bros you gat me laughing buh everyone have their different perspective anyway...

Peace!
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
Kusetic:

This is semi-literacy bro, it is worse actually, half knowledge and understanding is what makes people cook up conspiracy theories like this one. Someone like this will believe just about anything.

.....things like he is destined to become a king in his community grin
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design by Kusetic(m): 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
lahizak:

I had to make my point as simple as possible lest you misunderstand. For you to have said that the cap is the same and not a similar cap meant I had to simplify. Because from your thought process anyone who wears that cap or something similar to it is identifying with APC, so why restrict it to just that.
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design by stieyven(m): 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Chisos!

Na dem dem......God punish Buulhari and I-neck shareman there.

But no matter how they have gathered to conspire against Nigerians and rig the Lifeless one back to power,it won't work. We have taken a firm stand to send him back to Daura.

Shikina!
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design by bizzibodi(m): 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
Wailers!Even uche seconds,obi, Saraki,wike has brooms in their houses
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design by abbeyismaeel(m): 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
Guy na so brain reach.
4+4
PMB till 2023......
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design by echodrum(m): 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
verifiablefacts:

sometimes I wonder at the level of stupidity someone will fall down to,if they see broom in his house now,what will that also mean?
can you imagine reasoning!!
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design by Techkidz(m): 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
Hahahha, no hope for Atiku
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design by olajizz01(m): 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
You these PDP are really mad,but yet to be roaming

Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design by SalamRushdie: 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
MrAJQ:
Gush!
This people (PDP) are dumb

These not this Mr man
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design by ikorodureporta: 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
Video or...
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design by chozzy: 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Chisos!

Na dem dem......God punish Buulhari and I-neck shareman there.

But no matter how they have gathered to conspire against Nigerians and rig the Lifeless one back to power,it won't work. We have taken a firm stand to send him back to Daura.

Shikina!
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design by omooba969(m): 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
orion7:
lol. this man is playing with himself

you will just be killed.

Why do you think he's gonna be killed & who's gonna kill him?
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design by PHILipu1(m): 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
Edoloaded:
Who else thinks Buhari will allow a free and fair election.

The first picture is that of the ince chairman Mahmood Yakubu

https://mobile.twitter.com/SweetShantel/status/1094256544412254208
You can only deceive fools like you.
Is this INEC chairman?
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design by PHILipu1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
Kusetic:

I had to make my point as simple as possible lest you misunderstand. For you to have said that the cap is the same and not a similar cap meant I had to simplify. Because from your thought process anyone who wears that cap or something similar to it is identifying with APC, so why restrict it to just that.
This is not INEC chairman
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design by ezkimow(m): 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
Edoloaded:
Who else thinks Buhari will allow a free and fair election.

The first picture is that of the ince chairman Mahmood Yakubu

https://mobile.twitter.com/SweetShantel/status/1094256544412254208

We're not surprised, it was expected

Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design by RedBororo(m): 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
that cap is a common design in the north, my people perish because of lack of knowkedge

1 Like

Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design by Banter1(m): 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
Abfinest007:
it will be hard for inec to rig if pdp put eir head together
and if they rigged it what will happen? absolutely nothing.
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design by michoim(m): 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
PDP propaganda
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design by Mac2016(m): 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
This is too glaring. They are making a fool out of all of us
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design by Glink2018(m): 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
AtikulatedNaija:
Introduction of National Gender Policy and offer of 35 per cent appointment to women:
FAILED
President Buhari reneged on this promise early in the life of his administration by appointing only six out of the 36 ministers he used in forming his cabinet in November 2015. Today, with the exits of Mrs. Kemi Adeosun after she was busted for using a fake NYSC discharge certificate and Amina Alhassan, who left to contest election in Taraba State, Mr. Buhari has not deemed it fit to replace the two ministers with new ones. This perhaps underscores why he told journalists in Germany after a meeting with the country’s Chancellor, Angela Merkel, on October 14, 2016, “I don’t know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other room.” He was standing next to Mrs. Merkel, who frowned at the comment.

Did you mean Atiku-obituary?

The Lord says, there's someone here , typing rubbish on this thread and typing athiefkuobi, the Lord says I should tell you that you shld not sleep alone btw February 16-18 , because the presidential election results will shock you and you will have heart attack.
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design by psalmsjob: 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
CityNGR:
He's compromised.

Yeah right... he's compromised to refuse to include APC candidates in Zamfara state and Port Harcourt...you guys are hypocrites.

Since the Dubai strategy failed you rogues have been claiming all sorts of imaginary things...like what's going on in Kano where you organise yourself and mobbed your chief-in-stealing Atiku's convoy to claim he's so lovedgrin
Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design by Sugarplum777(f): 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
Fool embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work / What a Senator Earns In Nigeria - Do Or Die Affair N 29 479 749 Per Year / Official Pre-Inauguration Portraits Of Tinubu And Shettima Released (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.